• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tolerance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
It is a two edged sword. You are not tolerant if you allow one group of people and then spurn another. Banning a member for simply going against your beliefs is not only ridiculous but also childish. If you want to claim that you are a tolerant forum, than you must open your eyes to the fact that people have different beliefs. They will always have different beliefs. They are not intolerant for claiming to have those beliefs. Yes, there will be people who are intolerant. But you are no better if you shove them around. You then become what you try not to be. Accept a person for everything they are and we'll get along just fine.

And that satisfies my Random Rant for today.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You should shed some background into the subject in question so there can be some discussion. xD

To expand on that, to censor people for supposed intolerance for having contradictory views goes against your own tenant of supporting free speech, so long as it is not harmful.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Oh, but I love confusing the members so.

Ok so some member here at another forum was banned for being "intolerant" by having different beliefs. I thought that was incredibly counter productive and hypocritical. Thus, I ranted.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
so, I should vote for Obama?

Thanks, I was gng to vote 4 mccain but idk his name reminds me of cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back