• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulsteelgray

Deathsaber99 said:
well its bettert to be optimistic!!! at least we are making progress, any is good, right???

EDIT: right now its 5:06 pm in San Diego

Okay, do you even understand how long it can take an ISO to send when there's only one seeder? I've been downloading Koda Kumi's PV DVD from BEST~second session~, a 4.32 GB file, and I've been downloading it for a little over three days now with only three seeders. I'm 62.3% finished.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
grrr i have to go eventually, but i bet there wiil be a major update on the main page if they get those vid's up. i expect themto finish in the morning where i am, so im just gonna get the game and see it for myself that night

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Xaldin, is it possible for you to scan the cast listing in the instruction booklet and post it? That would be a great help. And it would help kill time while everyone waits for the intro to load. It would give us something to discuss at least.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, I'm so sorry for the ammount of time this is taking people ^^

Right now I could have just left you all not said a word and played the game, but I wasted about 10 hours of that helping you people xD and sadly gotten nowhere.

Therefore I take full responsibility for the apology, but deathspank is also helping which is going to get it up possibly sooner, as well as with TSK

And sure ^^ I've been at too much time with the ISO I forgot completly about the instruction booklet.

Cl0ud

soulsteelgray said:
Okay, do you even understand how long it can take an ISO to send when there's only one seeder? I've been downloading Koda Kumi's PV DVD from BEST~second session~, a 4.32 GB file, and I've been downloading it for a little over three days now with only three seeders. I'm 62.3% finished.
do you have dial-up, maybe thats why, the file isnt as big as they said, that was the entire game. THey both have roadrunner or some sort of cable connection as do i so it'll be quick, especially with direct connecting.

The Answer

Xaldin said:
Yeah, I'm so sorry for the ammount of time this is taking people ^^

Right now I could have just left you all not said a word and played the game, but I wasted about 10 hours of that helping you people xD and sadly gotten nowhere.

Therefore I take full responsibility for the apology, but deathspank is also helping which is going to get it up possibly sooner, as well as with TSK

And sure ^^ I've been at too much time with the ISO I forgot completly about the instruction booklet.

remember, no need to apologise....also, for those of you with sora in that container to regain his memories in your sigs, can someone tell me how you get it?

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
lol yeah, Xaldin could have been playing the game this whole time, and instead she's been here helping with uploading the intro. That's definitely a sacrifice. Though I'm pretty sure Xaldin's already played the Japanese version.

soulsteelgray

Xaldin said:

Ha ha. That explains it, then.

Keep at it. I'm sure we're all grateful for your efforts.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
U guys gotta stop being so greedy.....Xaldin and TwilightSoulKey are trying there best...Ur stressing them out, since their the only ones doing this, there its taking them longer...just sit back and wait, And U guys need to give Xaldin and TwilightSoulKey more props cause they are doing all the work.....and some of U just need to cool off completely since ur getting it tomorrow ( well I am down here in Nashville, TN)....just let them finish with worries.....okay.....and don't try and say anything testing me cause I will let U know what I think of U......ask any of my friends they'll tell ya...

Cl0ud

yes true, it should be in the booklet like in the japanese one and kh1. that can be our substitute til then.

i agree with you the_13_member but whats with the hostility at the end.

we appreciate what they are doing, just because we dont say it constantly doesnt mean we dont mean it.

we're not like other people who post"mow much longer" constantly

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
the_13th_member said:
U guys gotta stop being so greedy.....Xaldin and TwilightSoulKey are trying there best...Ur stressing them out, since their the only ones doing this, there its taking them longer...just sit back and wait, And U guys need to give Xaldin and TwilightSoulKey more props cause they are doing all the work.....and some of U just need to cool off completely since ur getting it tomorrow ( well I am down here in Nashville, TN)....just let them finish with worries.....okay.....and don't try and say anything testing me cause I will let U know what I think of U......ask any of my friends they'll tell ya...

You said it XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back