• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Answer

Xaldin said:
Sorry bout the late response, my computer took like an unbelivable nosedive to hell and back. We're working out through the seeding of the file, i never expected it to take so long.. sorry peopel please forgive me. I'll try to have it up ASAP.

no need to apologise...we are not worthy....we are not worthy

note #1- man this really helps with my post count
note #2- how do you guys get that "sora-in-that-egg-thing" in your sigs?

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
After all this is done, will you have all of the cut-scenes or just the intro? Cause if all this is JUST for the intro, then I don't know...

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
with all this waiting i dont care if it the good version, i just want to see it, so when she comes on ask Xalidin to record the intro of her TV so we can see it faster.

E

Eclipse

xaldin's a girl. i asked her lol

anyways, xaldin's restarting her computer, if someone is experienced with torrents, can they please PM me? thanks, we are working this out..

and i will upload the intro, ending, and secret ending if i can :p

FallenDreamer

Lucky guy. I live in California, and they still don't even have the Limited Edition Guide out, even though it's release date was supposed to be the 27th.

Yanos_Darkspawn

TwilightSoulKey said:
omg. hold on xaldin's computer crashed, she needs to restart it so wait for her. otherwise, we need help with torrents.....i have no idea how to save her torrent to my computer, :p
She have to upload it to a site( for example: http://www.torrentreactor.net ), then you will be able to download the torrent from there, cause the torrent needs a tracker

Vin

Bronze Member
i only want the intro n mabey the secret ending idc for the ending i dont want to spoil myself

soulsteelgray

Isn't everyone getting a little obsessed and ahead of themselves by trying to download the ISO from Xaldin? In all likelihood, by the time anyone actually finishes downloading the ISO, the game'll be sitting on store shelves.

Anyways, whatever happened to these scans? Or at least a write-up of what's in the manual and that sort of thing.

E

Eclipse

ok guys. i think we figured out the torrent stuff

don't worry, everything is under control, thanks Yanos

Kisa.Sama

Well, not like i'm helping though. : D
Kisa will leave, and stuff her fat face. x3
Goodluck with uploading the video and stuff!

E

Eclipse

okay guys, things are progressing! we will have this done by tonight most likely!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back