• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I was at home, playing Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition when suddenly I heard my phone rang, I answered it. Leisure Time called saying those who pre-ordered the following games "Suikoden 5, Metroid Prime Hunters, Elder Scrolls 4 and Kingdom Hearts II are able to pick it up now. Some were for restocking, some were for new release, and I rushed down there and picked it up!

Right now I'm going to begin scanning the instruction booklet, and thanks to what deathspank taught me, I'm going to rip a HQ Version of the Opening, as soon as this ISO is done ripping.

I guess the reason Leisure time did it was for anxiety not for the game, but for their own personal money. They probably expected to earn a lot of money, and instead of waiting for one more day, they released it a day before expecting no game company to notice. And Leisure time is an independent store as well..at least I think it is oO unless there's another one shop called Leisure Times in the store.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
They had the game in stock, if you want to, well I will do it myself for more clerification. I'll call Leisure time and ask them myself on when they got it, as well as to why they released it early.

Till then in about ahour or so, I'll be back with some intstruction booklet scans and the game opening and ending and probably secret ending if I can find the ripped file to that as well.

E

Eclipse

ZOMG XALDIN I LOVE YOU...not like that

but xaldin i ask, can i have a link to the webpage of this store, if it has one?

Also, where do you live? thanks

Well well, looks like this store has some nice connections o_0

as far as it goes tho, kh2 still ships 2morrow, otherwise, SE lied to me...and i can sue their butts for money and i will be rich.

E

Eclipse

xaldin........you are my hero......................

your store must be some sort of special import store or something that gets everything earlier than other stores, because i have never heard of leisure time. But congrats, and thank you for making this last day of waiting worthwhile!!!

but no still...can i have a link? XD

E

Eclipse

this is so.....impossible

SE doesn't ship the game till tomorrow

it must be an import store, i know it is

i've never heard of it before!

i must have the link to this store's webpage!!!

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
1. I live in Bermuda
2. Err looking over google for a webpage, gonna call them as soon as I finish scanning the booklet
3. Believe EB games has it to, someone over gamefaqs has the game and posted the Sanctuary lyrics.
4. I have no idea what connections that store has since I never study up on Leisure Times, but I'll ask when I call them.
5. Anyone know the file name of CG videos on Game discs? It's going to take too long to find the whole ISO, and I might as well have better luck torrenting the thing for someone to find it.

E

Eclipse

^^^ those sanctuary lyrics were FAKE by the way. it was assured to be FAKE

but anyways, also SE said it would ship to NORTH AMERICAN retailers the 28th. bermuda isn't in NA, so in exact terms

me and SE are not wrong...lol

bermuda is awfully close to asia, which is known to get games early, and is flooded with import stores XD

wait a second sora the bearer

are you saying EBGAMES called you to say they have the game?

E

Eclipse

^^ was it confirmed the LE guide had the lyrics?

the lyrics that were posted were told as FAKE

there is a lot of evidence for it

anyways, how is the game arriving early? but then again, Bermuda, once again is not part of NA, and NA gets it shipped to them march 28

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Ah, my bad xD the person in gamefaqs has the game as well though they said.

But anyways, if someone knows how the file of the opening, please PM me the type of file it is so I can rip it off.

Edit: Not rip, I already have the whole ISO ripped, I just need to grab the file and upload it but I need the name for the thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back