• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To catch a Phantom and To fall an Angel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hahahaha, yesh it is... Well I'll give my own opinions on em.... On KZ, use Mushuwhen the shield thingy comes up, helps a fair bit... use Dodge Roll or Guard when he does the spinning blades thing, but time it really well. For the Phantom, all magic battle. Make sure you use Stop on the clock heaps, otherwse one of your partners will faint.... and yeah... the colours correspond to the magic you have to use

EDIT: Oh, heh heh, my bad, misread about Kurt Zisa... Ehe heh heh...

Ok, for Sephi... RUN AWAY!!! Nah... Well Aeroga really helps, use it all the time... Dont worry about strike raid etc, only worry about useing Ars Arcanum when he's using the Fire Columns... And when he's in the air, used super glide and get him ASAP, otherwise *kaput*

frisson

Silver Member
Actually, I found Strike Raid really useful when Seph was about to use Heartless Angel.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah, I suppose it would be as a long range attack... Or Fire, that would be helpful as long as you has Magic Lock On

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Well i was able to beat Kurt Zisa and Ice Titan and even the Phantom (with a lot of work)
but with Sephy im really confused i read all the strategies like i did with the other 3 but there is just no way for me to win and what do you get if you beat him in the normal KH

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
When the Phantom casts the timer, just glide to the clock face that's counting down and cast stop on the arm that's moving to delay the count down. When the Phantom's Heart is not white (physical attacks) damage him with the magic that corresponds to the colour.

Bloodgift

How about it?
Bassicly everything that people have said!! But remeber elixers and potions and a high level! I finished him about 95 because i had totally forgotten about him but trust me I did it on another save, he is alot easier at a very high level for you first time!

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Oh boy you guys really take the fun out of bosses.

when it comes to sephy I personally say do not even think about strike raid or ars arcanum. I personally think timing your attacks is the best usually after 4 attacks in the beggining he will use his fire pillars. the key to attacking him is to have exactly 1 combo boost and one aerial boost.

This way you can hit him enough to make him dissappearif you do a regular combo he won't dissappear and immediately use fire pillars on you. Saying this... Every time you attack he will try and use fire pillars if you can't finish a four hit combo on him.

That being said when he starts running the best thing to do for that halo move is to lock on to him every single time he dissappears from your sight... as well.. Being level 95 takes alot of the fun from the fight try doing it in the low/mid 70's you'll have loads more fun

second chance is very important and so is gaurd you will need those moves quite a bit.

Sephiroth is a really fun battle to play :3 *use the kingdom key yu'll be happier when you beat him* and glide isn't mandatory. gaurd/dodge roll is a must.

Phantom ehh just like everyone said pretty much make sure you stock up on mp items other than that yeah they are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back