• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tifa Confirmed?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
If someone took a picture of the screen of Tifa, then they did a very bad job for proof. If it was a screencap or something instead posted on the internet, then we can really think about something.........I don't really mind her being in the game an-e-wayz

Last edited:

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
Yes i love her too, **ck all the haters, I have known she would be in this game for awhile, just an instinct. Like how i wished she was in the first one along with Stitch, awesome.
i was 100% sure that stiych was gonna be in KH2 b/c i read somewhere in OPM in an interview with nomura and i was hoping to see tifa in KH2 yayayayayaya!!!!=D
o ya btw wanna be buds?

Lil_RiKu

I have never even heard of Tifa before so i cant wager on this since my first final fantasy was 10.If she is popular there might be a chance she is in KH2.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
It looks like PS1 Graphics, but she's in her FFVII AC outfit, which is post-FFVII.

>_>

Last edited:

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
It's time for an unbiased opinion.

If you look hard enough, since some people aren't, there are missing pixels. That leaves me two choices.

1. She's not in the game.

2. That there is the game's 1st revealed glitch.

D

Dexter

In my local Gamestop hey have all the systems an they make game look crappy on there tv's like Burnout Revenge......so somone could just have a crappy tv, or somone just took a bad picture of her, Anywho it looks preatty real for me!

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Who knows....we can wait till someone form kh2ch, or Kairi Li to confirm all the Final Fantasy characters in the game, but it might be fan, then again that could be real.

Good find either way.

RenoTurk

Never Always said:
It's most likely real. Try taking a digital picture of your TV and look at the quality - that's what it turns out like.

Yeah, Like Never Always said..

Top of "Picture of Tifa" it look like TV Screen's frame or Cellphone's frame? I can't make it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back