• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tifa Confirmed?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyKilla

Uhh...that does NOT look like kh2 graphics at all, neither does it look like the character format. But where did you get that from?

T

Tonytiger12811

DannyKilla said:
Uhh...that does NOT look like kh2 graphics at all, neither does it look like the character format. But where did you get that from?
TRUE TRUE it looks like the regular playstation graphics

*2*Tosty

Looks like her, wouldn't be surprised. the again it might not be cus the graphics do look a little bad and i'm not sure that's KH2. But I do recall reading that she might appear. nice find .:KL:.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Wikipedia/ Someone listed it and I noticed it after I deleted Castle Oblivion seeing as the HQ looks just like it in TT.

So I went to talk and it was there.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
That's true. It's good that Cloud is getting a whole side story...
But adding Tifa in the mix might make it a little too complicated for a smaller segment in KH2

New2Ya

I'm lost...
It's her alright, but it's not from KH2.

And I know where it is from...

It is from the new telephone where you can see Tifa/Cloud/Aerith etc when you talk to someone or something. Really weird... Look at sites for more info...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
New2Ya said:
It's her alright, but it's not from KH2.

And I know where it is from...

It is from the new telephone where you can see Tifa/Cloud/Aerith etc when you talk to someone or something. Really weird... Look at sites for more info...

There we go. =P Any disagreements? xD

RenoTurk

it could be televison resolution made it look edgey..

There is rumor about Tifa being in KH2 for long long long time, and even it appeared on IMBD sites as credit.. (I know IMBD is bullshit sites but who care. and it appeared on GameSpot lists as well? I forget the links)

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
YAAAY! Thank you for showing me that my wish has come true. It's her. She's in Advent Children clothes and everything. WTH do u mean, PS1 graphics..

New2Ya, can you post a link to info about this cell phone thing? You don't mean that Black Cloud one do ya?

oops, didnt mean to double

Last edited by a moderator:

RenoTurk

MrSparkle07 said:
YAAAY! Thank you for showing me that my wish has come true. It's her. She's in Advent Children clothes and everything. WTH do u mean, PS1 graphics..

New2Ya, can you post a link to info about this cell phone thing? You don't mean that Black Cloud one do ya?

oops, didnt mean to double

It might be not KH2. *shrugs*

Ansem/Sephy

It looks like her AC self, with that other KHII fake Tifa's anime eyes . . . not to mention some bad quality to through us off, or maybe they didn't know what they were doin' when they made this . . . dunno . . . I finally figured out exactly how the other fake Tifa was made, but I'm not sure about this one . . . likely AC with the wrong eyes . . . Whadda ya think?

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Yes i love her too, **ck all the haters, I have known she would be in this game for awhile, just an instinct. Like how i wished she was in the first one along with Stitch, awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back