• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts Regarding Kairi.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BladerUnknown

Kairi’s Keyblade

These are just my thoughts regarding the stuff regarding Kairi and her “Keyblade.” I do not care if any of this is obviously wrong, it is again, my own thoughts. So if you at any point and time feel the need to flame, please, keep it to your self. I don’t want to hear it.

Is it, or is it not a real Keyblade? I’ve wondered this since the very moment in the game where Kairi received the weapon. I’ve gone around the internet and these forums and I’ve seen many people state that her Keyblade had no key chain. That is false, it did in fact have a key chain.

Kairi w/ Keyblade

This makes me believe that her Keyblade is an actualy Keyblade. It would make sense, she is a Princess of Heart. She would obviously be able to wield a Keyblade. Now lets go to how she received it. It was given to her by Riku. This would make one believe they Keyblade is not real, due to the fact that one cannot not just “give” away a Keyblade like that. Or can they? Correct me if I’m wrong on this but didn’t it say somewhere that Mickey happened to ‘stumble’ across his Keyblade? Anyways, when Kairi was given a weapon, why then was it in the form of a key blade? Why not just an old sword or something, there’s got to be a reason it was in that form.

After Kairi ‘fought’ we don’t really see much more of her Keyblade. It is as though it just disappeared. What happened to it? Will we ever find out?

Crying_Angel

I'm not sure if this helps but King Mickey has something do with a group called The Deviants Of Light.They use keyblades as weapons.My guess is Riku was part of this group and so that's how he gave Kairi her keyblade.If this group isn't real then people don't blame me!I heard it from someone else.Well actually, I got it off gaiaonline.com.

BladerUnknown

Gaia aye? Yea, I've met a few people on that site who..lets just say weren't all there. I myself have never heard of this group. I don't believe it was ever mentioned in the games was it?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
BladerUnknown said:
Kairi’s Keyblade

These are just my thoughts regarding the stuff regarding Kairi and her “Keyblade.” I do not care if any of this is obviously wrong, it is again, my own thoughts. So if you at any point and time feel the need to flame, please, keep it to your self. I don’t want to hear it.

Is it, or is it not a real Keyblade? I’ve wondered this since the very moment in the game where Kairi received the weapon. I’ve gone around the internet and these forums and I’ve seen many people state that her Keyblade had no key chain. That is false, it did in fact have a key chain.

Kairi w/ Keyblade

This makes me believe that her Keyblade is an actualy Keyblade. It would make sense, she is a Princess of Heart. She would obviously be able to wield a Keyblade. Now lets go to how she received it. It was given to her by Riku. This would make one believe they Keyblade is not real, due to the fact that one cannot not just “give” away a Keyblade like that. Or can they? Correct me if I’m wrong on this but didn’t it say somewhere that Mickey happened to ‘stumble’ across his Keyblade? Anyways, when Kairi was given a weapon, why then was it in the form of a key blade? Why not just an old sword or something, there’s got to be a reason it was in that form.

After Kairi ‘fought’ we don’t really see much more of her Keyblade. It is as though it just disappeared. What happened to it? Will we ever find out?

An okay analysis. But I do not think that Kairi's Keyblade is a true Keyblade at all. I will just call it a Key for now.

Mickey did stumble across the dark realm's Keyblade, but it was from a particular realm, making it a real Keyblade. Mickey's heart was strong so he was able to become the wielder of that Keyblade.

Kairi's weapon is most likley a weapon created for Kairi to protect herself from certain death. Since Kairi is not a Keyblade wielder she could not summon the weapon on her own. She does have a strong heart and it helped her to wield the Key.

Maybe that weapon was created from the care and love for Riku, and Sora. Her need to see Sora again probably created the weapon in the first place. I think Kairi's heart had something to do with it. This special bond probably created this weapon and it was summoned in Riku's hand since their hearts are linked. Riku gave this mysterious weapon to Kairi and she was able to fight.

This brings me to the point why I don't think it is a true Keyblade because it did not belong to a particular realm, it was created for the moment. It is possible that we won't see this weapon ever again.

There was a similar thread like this awhile ago. But most of this is my opinion, mixed in with some hard thinking and some stuff that I remebered from the other thread awhile back.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I think Kairi's ability to wield a Keyblade(?) stems from her connection with Sora. This is how I see it:

1) Kairi lost her heart; it took refuge in Sora's.
2) Sora sacrificed his heart; it transferred to Kairi
3) Kairi used the power of light to give Sora's heart back to him
4) Thus, both have half of the other's heart within them

So...wouldn't it make sense that Kairi, holding half of a Keyblade Master's power within her, would be able to wield a Keyblade? Also, what's so special about the Destiny Islanders that they can all wield one?

Personally, I think it is a "real" Keyblade, but it's a bit of a paradox for three people to wield Keyblades of the realm of light. In KH1, Riku said "There can't be two Keyblade masters". Maybe that's what the Keyblade war will be about--the fact that so many exist, when there was only ever supposed to be one for each realm, one and one only.

Just my thoughts.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
one thing i did notice about taht keblade was teh Keychain if u look at it its a yellow star now if any of u remember if you played Chan of memories Namine Changed Kairis Lucky charm into the exact same star maybe because she fused back with namine she could now weild it

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
I think if it were a big deal, Nomura would've made it a big deal. The only reason it was keyblade shaped was because Kairi was going to fight and keyblade are the main weapons in the game. I don't think it's anything important like Kairi being another keyblader or nothing. Or else she would've said "NO!" along with Mickey, Sora, and Riku when Xemnas was talking to them at the end :)

But if you're interested.. a better pick of the keychain kinda:

kairisblade.jpg

SH_Brat

Well, I always figured that that was just an extention of Rikus. You know, like how Sora can wield two. It could have just been formed that way because it's keychain came from Namine. I also always thought the reason Kairi could use it was 'cause Riku was letting her and her heart was once a part of Soras. That is what I thought anjyway.

Codina

keyblademaster42 said:
one thing i did notice about taht keblade was teh Keychain if u look at it its a yellow star now if any of u remember if you played Chan of memories Namine Changed Kairis Lucky charm into the exact same star maybe because she fused back with namine she could now weild it

Kairi didn't combine with Namine til after she was given the keyblade.

Also just because it has a Keychain doesnt make it a keyblade. Roxas's have keychains and those aren't true keyblades.

Everyone is over analyzing this. Riku just gave her a weapon to protect herself with.

Pyro

Codina said:
Kairi didn't combine with Namine til after she was given the keyblade.

Also just because it has a Keychain doesnt make it a keyblade. Roxas's have keychains and those aren't true keyblades.

Everyone is over analyzing this. Riku just gave her a weapon to protect herself with.

i agree with codina a keychain doesn't have to show that a keyblade is real, keychains are just upgrades.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
iseedisneyppl911 said:
I think if it were a big deal, Nomura would've made it a big deal. The only reason it was keyblade shaped was because Kairi was going to fight and keyblade are the main weapons in the game. I don't think it's anything important like Kairi being another keyblader or nothing. Or else she would've said "NO!" along with Mickey, Sora, and Riku when Xemnas was talking to them at the end :)

But if you're interested.. a better pick of the keychain kinda:

kairisblade.jpg
i hav a thread about this.i think kairi's keyblade os from destiny island look at the keychain.i'll get furthre into it later.i gotta go now

Crying_Angel

BladerUnknown said:
Gaia aye? Yea, I've met a few people on that site who..lets just say weren't all there. I myself have never heard of this group. I don't believe it was ever mentioned in the games was it?

It's kind of mentioned in the end of the game. Xehonart (sp?) called Mickey,Riku,and Sora the "Deviants Of Light" so just maybe the group is real.

xxriku

Crying_Angel said:
It's kind of mentioned in the end of the game. Xehonart (sp?) called Mickey,Riku,and Sora the "Deviants Of Light" so just maybe the group is real.

When did he say this? I dont remember.

I have never really thought about this, but I'm gonna have to second The Conquerer's veiw on things.

NiteHawk

Codina said:
Wrong, Only the keyblades in the virtuall world are not real, they have keychains they're exact replicas of the Kingdom Key, when Roxas was able to summon the Keyblades on his own, those were indeed "true" kayblades.

Crying_Angel

xxriku said:

When did he say this? I dont remember.

I have never really thought about this, but I'm gonna have to second The Conquerer's veiw on things.
He said it when they were all in front of that huge door in The World That Never Was.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
2) Sora sacrificed his heart; it transferred to Kairi
3) Kairi used the power of light to give Sora's heart back to him

That analysis is false, the heart went to the darkness.

zelldinchtchick

BladerUnknown said:
Kairi’s Keyblade

Kairi w/ Keyblade

You make an good point. I have no clue.

Strongbad02

*cough* denizens of light *cough*

A denizen is an inhabitant of a certain place, Xemnas called them that because they all live in the realm of light. It's not a particular group or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back