• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts concerning the secret ending ..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
This what I think the final showdown will be: Sora somehow restores Ven, rescues Aqua and Ansem the Wise. Aqua, Ven, Sora, Riku, and Mickey will fight the new and improved Apprentice Xehanort. In the middle of the fight Terra may interfere or something making it easier to kill Xehanort, everyone believes Terra can't be rescued but sora and all his jolyness somehow manages to separate Terra from Xehanort than we fight MX along with Terra and the others then the game ends all cliche about it...maybe Riku dies in the final duke out who knows i hope it's not too predictable

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
This is an interesting theory. It's really possible.

Samhain

Bronze Member
terranort's a good battle.

i know terranort and xehanort the apperntice are the same person just with a bit of different changes but anyone wants to see xehanort the apprentice in future games? the scientist. they'll most likely bring back xehanort with terra's hair style and the yellow eyes like they first fused.

i remember when 1 person said "what's xehanort the apprentice going to do? throw chemicals at you?"
lol.

and o i got you guys now on why mx was so "weak". he didn't want to beat up terra. he needed a body that was fresh so he couldn't attack much. if mx wasn't going to need his body then mx > terra or even better yet vanitas > terra. i think they are both stronger than terra

addik

I'm not sure about this, but I have a feeling Aqua will die. She'll probably train Sora (or do something so that Sora will be able to become a Keyblade Master). Sora will probably inherit Land of Departures/CO, inhabit it, or continue living in Destiny Island and live there as a Keyblade Master.

MeggieKeyblader

terranort's a good battle.

i know terranort and xehanort the apperntice are the same person just with a bit of different changes but anyone wants to see xehanort the apprentice in future games? the scientist. they'll most likely bring back xehanort with terra's hair style and the yellow eyes like they first fused.

i remember when 1 person said "what's xehanort the apprentice going to do? throw chemicals at you?"
lol.

Haha, I remember that. I lol'd.

But who knows, maybe he's as strong as Terra, because he does have the same body. Maybe even stronger, because he has MX's heart and MX is stronger than Terra

and o i got you guys now on why mx was so "weak". he didn't want to beat up terra. he needed a body that was fresh so he couldn't attack much. if mx wasn't going to need his body then mx > terra or even better yet vanitas > terra. i think they are both stronger than terra

That sounds about right. Either that, or MX wasn't used to the new body yet so he didn't know how to fight right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back