• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Those three fairy things??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel547

:confused:Yea what the heck was up with those three fairy things that wer working for Malificent? They played like no important role. were they from another game or somthing??

Awards
FFX-2. I have no idea what they're supposed to be, and their character "description" in guides etc. says "But what are they?" for all of them.
Obviously, they were only there for fanservice, or to remind us all how sucky FFX-2 was and how much better KH2 is than it was.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Rikku, Paine, and Yuna? they are from FFX2. They dont play a big part in the story exactly, but kinda. in KH2FM+ they come out of the whole that leads to the "Cavern of Rememberance" which is a KH2 Castle Oblivion in a way. Once your at the end of it, you battle high power data versions of Orginization XIII.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They're Yuffie, Paine, and Rikku from Final Fantasy. They did have a point. They worked for Maleficent, helped in the final battle, gave you a keyblade, and opened up the data-battles. :D

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
:confused:Yea what the heck was up with those three fairy things that wer working for Malificent? They played like no important role. were they from another game or somthing??

Oh, haha I thought you meant the ones who gave Sora his new clothes

Gilgamesh987

From FFX-2, and they are like Setzer, Fuu, and Rai. No real purpose. Those characters could at least live up to their role (like fight Fuu and Rai, and have Setzer help with the only airship. Hope the FF characters have more influence.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I thought they were called Gullwings or something like that. From FF-X2 and their names are Yunie, Paine, and Rikku. I happen to like them especially Paine. And to answer your question..probably to add something to do in the plot or just something added because it was something to mix in with all the other FF characters. No idea. But I do enjoy their company in the game. Even if they seemed to play Minor characters. XD

A

Aqua.

Those fairies are not that important. All they did was, giving you a keyblade, opening up high versions of OrgXIII battles and helped out with the war in RG.

Axel547

lol i think its funny though when they ask them who they work for the one practically says all of Malificents name and they dont get it, i always laugh at sora donald and goofy at that part:toungesmile:

A

Audo

lol I thought you were referring to the three fairies from Sleeping beauty, XD.
They were only there because Nomura wanted to turn some FF characters into fairies.
BAM! YPR or whatever their names were.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
...0.o uhh you dont remember?have you played FFX-2 yet? (i havent .but i know their names coz of the Internet and my friend has got that game)

No, i just forgot their name. Rikku seems stupid, Paine seems the smartest, and Yuna is probaly the most normal. Im talking about in KH. Are they like that in FF X-2?

Riku and Sora

They're the "Gullwings", from FF. Yuna, Rikku, and Paine. They'll give you a keyblade! But they're not really call the "Gullwings". Axel547 where did you find that image from your siggy? I search images on google for Riku and found the same thing. Did you edit it? Because they're origanally short chibis!

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Rikku, Paine, and Yuna

from Final Fantasy X-2

their role in this was to be "treasure hunters" and maleficient (however the heck you spell her name) offered them treasure.

pretty plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back