• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This site needs a new feature

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

devilsTrinity

Well mine does it.

I'm just saying it would make things easier not try to argue with anyone, but the fact is that it would.

Just a thought.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Maybe it's just me not looking around hard enough, but is there non-email notification for when a new post appears in a subscribed thread?

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Maybe it's just me not looking around hard enough, but is there non-email notification for when a new post appears in a subscribed thread?
User CP > Settings & Options - 'Edit Options'
Picture1-18.png

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah... I tried that, and I'm not getting any notifications when a new post pops up...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I know of that. I meant something like a pop-up or an alert saying that there's been a new post that comes up like the PM message if you choose to use it like that.

Well then, that's my suggestion for the new feature.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Meh, it would be quite useless IMO. I always read all the new posts, so I wouldn't really use that feature. :/

I know of that. I meant something like a pop-up or an alert saying that there's been a new post that comes up like the PM message if you choose to use it like that.

Well then, that's my suggestion for the new feature.

I have never liked those pop-ups. If someone has sent a PM or a Visitor Message etc, it can be seen from the top right corner under your username.
Also, it's not that hard to click the "User CP" button and check the subscribed threads.

Back