• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This really freaks me out, look!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmpunk

Ravens_Blade85 said:
Some one should really close this topic b/c we already have a RHG thread pinned, and the last few post were dumb b/c you guys most likely just read the very first post and then put up you own crap without reading everything else.

And RHG=Kairi

this isnt a thread on the RHG, its a thread on how weird it is to see those 2 pictures so much alike, so i asked for everyones comments to see what they thought

Non-Existant One

Okay people here it is. The bottom pic is of Kairi in her KH1 out fit.(Obviously!) The picture at the bottom is indeed artwork that was posted on a board at the KH2 and KHCoM preview party were people got to play a demo of CoM and KH2. www.kh2.co.uk and this site kingdomhearts2.net also has a specific gallery of the premeire party that took place in Japan a wile back. The gallery has a few other pictures of concept art for KH2 and CoM with strange and unusal stuctures and Sora can be seen standing in some of the pictures.
Now to compare and contrast the two pics. they are indeed the same place just from a different perspective.(angle/view) And the girl in the top picture supposadly Kairi is just wearing a different outfit. Weither there is one to many houses or one less it does not matter. The game was still under development when they hosted the party which means untill it is released any and everything is subject to change at the directors discretion. In other words if the director wants something to change than its going to change.
And about the difference in the graphics of the two pics. the top is of Kh2 game play graphics while one can use programs such as photoshop to give the pic at the bottom its's computer generated look. because photoshop colors by using cells. un-like the basic paint program.

Twilight Town

People RHG is Kairi. Not everything you see is official or set in stone. They changed Kairi's look in the long time between KH1 and KH2, so live with it!!!!!!!!!!!

S

Sorakicksbutt

thank you twilight town for saying that at this point I really think a mod should come close this down because their isn't any use of it

adventchildkiori

WOAH WAIT, I was reading a few posts and a couple of you were talking about how kairi has her hands behind her back alot, that could of been a habit and habits do break after a while, especially if its like a year or so later. I really wonder why she does that.... -_-

Z

Zephyr

ok well check this out guys i dont know if someone alrdy said this cause i didnt read all these but listen up

remember when you beat KH and u get ASAS vid well at the very end there is a tall girl with long hair that they say is to be kairi and she is on destiny islands

well look closly at that second pic and you can see that there are some houses but maybe time did go by maybe this is a flash back and that the girl in the top pic isnt even kairi it might be a totally different girl like this is kinda far out but maybe this girl is to kairi as BHK is to sora so i hope i didnt confuse anybody..

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
It is the same island. Same image, just older. I think what they were trying to do, was make everyone become aware of the difference of time between the two games. The one image, can show Kairi as she was little when the town was small. The other image, of the older Kairi shows the town as it is now.

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
sealightbreeze said:
It is the same island. Same image, just older. I think what they were trying to do, was make everyone become aware of the difference of time between the two games. The one image, can show Kairi as she was little when the town was small. The other image, of the older Kairi shows the town as it is now.

Yeah I am gunna go with sealightbreeze on that. They were just trying to make it clear that time had passed and that RHG is Kairi. I guess they were not clear enough for soem people though.

Dark Fire

thats kewl, maybe its kairi right before she first landed on Destiny Island and showing how the place has change since then but i have no idea and i can't be bothered going though that many post

fighter1.0

xPhoenix Bloodxx said:
Ok all I want to know is the long hair girl Kari cause I have heard alot of rumors about that

Yes but they changed her a bit and shortened the final versoin of kairi

fighter1.0

xPhoenix Bloodxx said:
Ok all I want to know is the long hair girl Kari cause I have heard alot of rumors about that

Yes but they changed her a bit and shortened the final version of kairi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back