• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This really freaks me out, look!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Playcell

putting hands behind ur back like the way she did is a sign of happiness..u dig?
im going,bye for today,see ya all tommorow

adventchildkiori

We believe they are teaser trailers, if you have seen the KH2 trailer notice there is NO screens from ASAS or DD. Seeing the screens from KH2 can tell us that too.

fighter1.0

That is a pritty good point but I still dont think Kairi is RHG. There are more reasons y she isnt then y she is. well I am going to go and leave all u RHG lovers be.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Ok, the first picture obviusly is from KH2, showing the RHG ( Kairi ). The second one is just a official art work presented at the Kingdom Hearts Premiere Party that takes place in Japan last year. Now, Kairi and RHG are the same person. It was confirmed. Those pictures only show Kairi from KH in that place, and the Kairi of KH2 in that place. Only that.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
guys, i swear squaresoft predicted this would happen. that we'd all be arguing over whether RHG is Kairi. this is what they were going for...suspense! is it her or isn't it? we're making a mountain out of a molehill, people! they're expecting us to look beyond the obvious and think it's NOT her...even though all signs say it is.

btw, if you slow down the latest KH2 trailer, or pause it, you'll see that the island RHG is looking at definitely IS destiny islands. look for Seaside Shack and the dock--it's definitely it.

adventchildkiori

.Oathkeeper. said:
btw, if you slow down the latest KH2 trailer, or pause it, you'll see that the island RHG is looking at definitely IS destiny islands. look for Seaside Shack and the dock--it's definitely it.

Im going to save someones time on this forum saying the following:

OF COURSE ITS DESTINYS ISLANDS notice in the name there is a 'S' at the end of Islands meaning there is more than one island. I dont mean to be harsh but its kinda common sense there.

S

Sorakicksbutt

damn man RHG is kairi go blow your brains out or something god people are stupid these days if you guys don't know that by now you're complete idoits

if sora matured don't you think kairi would too come on

Last edited:

adventchildkiori

Sorakicksbutt said:
if sora matured don't you think kairi would too come on

Hey wow once again that is called common sense. Yes she would mature like sora, for humans like us (I hope you all are humans) girls puberty is faster than guys including curves and maturity (for some girls maturity *coughs*)

Playcell

WE ARE HUMANS !!!!!!!!!! I NEVER KNEW !!!!

RHG is Kairi..i think sumthin' happened to her face or square is just messin' with us

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Edmpunk said:
Ok this is really weird. Of course the top pic is from kh2 but the bottom one im not sure.

weird.jpg

Look very good and hard, cause youll notice that it is the same place! the bottom one is kairi sitting on the island with flowers looking at destiny islands, and you can also see a lamp-post type thing with an owl or somethin on it. And destiny islands is up ahead.

The top pic is the red haired girl in the same spot. notice the lamp post and destiny islands is ahead also! but there are no flowers and it seems they built houses.

This is really weird, post your thoughts.
Well, its easy to explain. Throughout the game, we will probably see the lower scene, but ingame instead of art, lol. And then you see it liek the scene in the trailer. It means Kairi has been waiting the whole time for Sora...

SniperDoodle

NH, USA or somewhere in the middle of Boring-field
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Edmpunk said:
Ok this is really weird. Of course the top pic is from kh2 but the bottom one im not sure.

weird.jpg

Look very good and hard, cause youll notice that it is the same place! the bottom one is kairi sitting on the island with flowers looking at destiny islands, and you can also see a lamp-post type thing with an owl or somethin on it. And destiny islands is up ahead.

The top pic is the red haired girl in the same spot. notice the lamp post and destiny islands is ahead also! but there are no flowers and it seems they built houses.

This is really weird, post your thoughts.

Hm...there is quite a resemblance there. Maybe it's supposed to preview something...or maybe it's just coincidence...It is pretty creepy though. Square is probably fooling us into thinking that the girl on the top is not Kairi...Or fooling us into thinking that it IS Kairi...Whatever, now I'm just confusing myself.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
fighter1.0 said:
Ok but one more small reason it cant be kairi. In ever pic of the RHG she has her hands at her sides, but when ever Kairi is standing still she always puts her hands behind her back. One more thing look at Kairi on the beach in ASAS then look at the the other pic of the RHG the girl on the Beach has longer hair and is taller.
dude, u are not considering the year that passes! oh big whoop, she usually holds her hands at her back when she stands, habits come easily, so she could just as easily started holding them at her sides. also, ages 13/14 to around 17 is puberty years. ppl can grow a hell of a lot in that amount of time. and kairi's about halfway through, so she prolly just grew up a bit from kh1, after all, in kh2, i think they're lookin' for a bit more grown up a look. anyways, the hair CAN grow to that length in a year. what, is ur head in the clouds? how long does it take ur hair to grow? cuz she prolly just grew it out and kept it that way.

Light Conquers All

My theory: The art is a flashback picture of when Kairi first came to Destiny Islands as a child (notice how young she looks). The scene that we've all seen countless times in trailers and as an image is Kairi returning somehow to DI when she's older (in KH2). Notice how it's the same location, but the art one is budding and full of life, while the in game shot is all worn down and dying. Sorry if someone's said this before, but I'm not gonna read through all 3 pages of comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back