• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This really freaks me out, look!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Lisafer was right. Read her posts, they will tell you exactly what the pictures are.

RHG=Kairi
Kairi=RHG
--not that difficult people.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
yeah, so this is why the whole RHG/Kairi conspiracy is confusing...both of the pictures are VERY similar even though the one with RHG is more offical since it has appeared in trailers while the one with Kairi has only been seen as a screen shot.

fighter1.0

Ok first of all thats not Kairi in the first pic that is a new girl. I know this because at the end of deep dive or another side another story it shows kairi standing on the beach with long hair. Second of all the second pic looks like someone drew it. I think someone was just trying to remake the first pic and thought the first pic had kairi in it.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
i think this is finally some proof that Red-Haired-Girl is meant to be Kairi. If you look closely at the bottom pic, you see it's Kairi's original (KH1) outfit. they probably hadn't decided what Kairi should look like or what she'd be wearing in KH2 when they made the bottom image art, so they used her original look!

I'm guessing the bottom pic is a conceptual-art pic which was translated into game graphics for the top image much later. I've heard too many people say that Red-Haired-Girl is not Kairi...i refuse to believe it! =b

also, in reference to what some of you were saying about houses on Destiny Islands--This might be a bit of a stretch, but if you talk to Wakka several times (I believe it's on the first day on Destiny Islands? may be the second), he makes a comment like "Man, I'm hungry. Let's go home and get something to eat, ya?" Tidus also says "This island is paradise, with no adults to order us around." Yet we hear Sora's mom, and we also see when Sora looks out his window that the island is very far away. Some of you were commenting that maybe Destiny Islands has houses on it now--I think that Sora and his friends live with their families on a nearby island, and go to Destiny Islands during the day (further proof: "Riku's boat...and Kairi's!" references that they had to travel to the Islands by boat).
I dunno...what do you all think?

Playcell

RHG 'IS' KAIRI.

maybe the reason they don't show her face is because something happened to it..or maybe Square Enix is doing what they do best,creating suspense..and i also kno that Square wouldn't do the identical twin lost is childhood bit..that would suck.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
naw, i don't think the destiny islands evolved at all. the screenshot's just a picture of another island over there. cuz if i remember correctly, sora was in a house on an island seperate from where they built the raft. and he was also in a house, and he had a mother. so i think that the island u play on is just their play island, whereas there's a residential island somewhere else.

fighter1.0

Playcell said:
RHG 'IS' KAIRI.

maybe the reason they don't show her face is because something happened to it..or maybe Square Enix is doing what they do best,creating suspense..and i also kno that Square wouldn't do the identical twin lost is childhood bit..that would suck.

Anyone who beleaves that RHG is Kairi is a dum ass and I will bet u $100 when the game comes out that its not Kairi. You know what make that $100k

Playcell

i've already seen/have the asas. i believe that the girl in the end and the RHG are one person = Kairi..

RHG is Kairi..deal with it

fighter1.0

RHG is to younge to be kairi. KH2 takes place 2 or 3 years after KH1 witch means kairi would be 16 or 17 and RHG does not look that old. Pluss she is to short.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
wtf? RHG is older than kairi. RHG does not look younger dumb@$$. RHG is Kairi, just deal with it. Kairi was at the end of ASAS, that was SE's origional design for her. Then when the KH2 trailers came out, they showed the RHG, who is also Kairi. RHG is the updated version of KH2 Kairi. Seriously, why the hell would they have another important red-haired girl in the kingdom hearts series?

Kairi= RHG = Girl on beach in ASAS (aka RHG)

adventchildkiori

KhRiku1337 said:
well maybe destiny island has been evolving or something like that! builiding houses and shit

In that bottom piicture with the yound kairi you can see theres at least one house, so im guessing the population on DI has grown since then.

fighter1.0

Ok but one more small reason it cant be kairi. In ever pic of the RHG she has her hands at her sides, but when ever Kairi is standing still she always puts her hands behind her back. One more thing look at Kairi on the beach in ASAS then look at the the other pic of the RHG the girl on the Beach has longer hair and is taller.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Well, this should all be in the RHG thread that is stickied but while I am posting let me get this in:

The Kairi in ASAS was SE's FIRST idea on how Kairi was going to look.
|
|
| After more thoughts and changes
|
V
Kairi becomes the RHG seen in the KH2 trailers.

-does that help?

Playcell

oi,this is pointless..first of all Deep Dive and Another side Another story are just rough.
th characters in DD and ASAS may be changed a little. First the makers make a rough sketch,if they think of sumthin better,they change it...u dig?
If one of ur friend was lost and the other one was on a life risking quest..would u be happy? thats why shes sad and doesn't put her hand behind her back..u dig?

and about the pictures:
if u notice in the second pic..everything is happy happy and colourful but in the first one every thing is dark and not so happy..this explains the dark side of KH2 ..as Tetsuya said : the game will be a lot darker than the previous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back