• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This has gotten out of hand

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swxpert

In the First KH game it was stated that the keyblade was a unique weapon and that sora was special to be able to weild it at the end we find out that the king also has one (why did he order Donald and Goofy to find the Key if he had one?) later we find out that there are many keyblades and that Sora, The king, riku and Kairi can weild keyblades as well as soras nobody roxas, then in birth by sleep trailer we see a whole ton of keyblades, now number XIV also has a keyblade, in my opinion the keyblade really isn't special, and it certainly isn't unique, now it has gotten to the point where it seems like EVERYONE could wield this thing

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
He needed two keys.
One to seal each side.

Kairi is barely a wielder. She just leeches off Riku. She doesn't count.
And we always knew that Riku was a wielder.

It is a bit ridiculous though, that there are so many keyblades.
But whatever
I"m fine with it.

Do you remember where it was said it saw unique though?
Just a question.

Swxpert

idk, i think it was either riku or malificent, i know leaon and malificent make comments about the keyblade choosing sora, also we only learned about the door needing two keys in the KH1 FINAL mix

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Of course Roxas has one, and of course Mickey and Riku have one. And Kairi just mooched off of Riku.
And BBS takes place in the past, so different people would be wielding the Keyblades at that time.
And we don't know that much about Xion.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I think what the ridiculous thing is that all the wielders tend to be congregated throughout the plot. They're all tied together.
If they were each more separate with different goals, it might not be so strange.
But yeah. Riku and Sora come from the same island, Mickey is always popping up, there's TAV, etc etc.

I guess it's because we assumed that Sora was the only one who would have a keyblade from the start. Then we see so many people with them it seems weird.

Swxpert

Of course Roxas has one, and of course Mickey and Riku have one. And Kairi just mooched off of Riku.
And BBS takes place in the past, so different people would be wielding the Keyblades at that time.
And we don't know that much about Xion.

Roxas i can understand, his keyblades were formed from soras memories(rikus betrayal, Kairis love) how do you know that in the past many people used keyblades, and better yet why? and even more importantly: if that is true what changed?

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I think I can remember something saying that there are only as many keyblades as there are weilders. So I don't really think that there are really that many keyblades. Isn't the variety we get to choose from in the games due to key-chains?

USS-Bebi

I think what the ridiculous thing is that all the wielders tend to be congregated throughout the plot. They're all tied together.
If they were each more separate with different goals, it might not be so strange.
But yeah. Riku and Sora come from the same island, Mickey is always popping up, there's TAV, etc etc.

I guess it's because we assumed that Sora was the only one who would have a keyblade from the start. Then we see so many people with them it seems weird.

We all assumed sora had the only one because Leon said the heartless have great fear of "the" keyblade, meaning one.

A

Audo

Roxas i can understand, his keyblades were formed from soras memories(rikus betrayal, Kairis love)
Hello biggest bull**** ever. -_________________________________________________________-;;

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I can see why there would be more than 1, 1 for each realm so I guess it's alright =\
I was though surprised about Mickey wielding one the first time I beat KH1.

That was a big WTF moment for me.

USS-Bebi

Roxas i can understand, his keyblades were formed from soras memories(rikus betrayal, Kairis love) how do you know that in the past many people used keyblades, and better yet why? and even more importantly: if that is true what changed?

Roxas can also wield a keyblade also probably because of his connection with Ven

Cissy

Bronze Member
If the whole "as many as there are weilders" things is true...

Then there really may have been a lot more weilders in the past.

Like a ton more.

Hmm...wonder what happened to them.

A

Audo

There are as many Keyblades as people with qualified hearts.
It was never stated there was only one, or anything like that.

Kairi doesn't count either, for she was just using Riku's Keyblade and his ability to wield.

And i'm sure it will help your cause by telling you that Mickey had two different Keyblades at once. :3

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
And i'm sure it will help your cause by telling you that Mickey had two different Keyblades at once. :3
I wonder what happened to the Star Seeker.
Not the keychain.
The actual keyblade.

A

Audo

I think he had it until post-CoM and he gave it to Yen Sid which is why Yen Sid then gives the keychain to Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back