• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This Contains Spoilers Read If U Dare

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

samurai sora

why do u think there were so many blades at the secret ending? why were they each holding 2 blades? who do u think the man walking through the sandstorm?

badreligon

I have no idea. I don't bother thinking about it because I will find out sooner or later just got to be a little patient.

keyblader 9

the man at the end walking in the dust if you watch he changes after ever word that come ups at the end

bishojoKasume

i wonder why there were so many keyblades? there were about a 1000 or more. can't wait to know what that place is...

Xepter

What was that place? Ill tell you:
It was a picture posted on the front of a box in your house. =)

KingdomSealer

keyblader 9 said:
the man at the end walking in the dust if you watch he changes after ever word that come ups at the end

REALLY!? OMG i need to see that. maybe that could be zexion since he has the power of metamorphosis just sayin.

NiteHawk

First, theresd already many threads about this.

Second, post spoilers and theories in the SPOILER FORUM.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
You specifically STATE Spoiler in the TITLE. Yet you CANNOT put this in the SPOILER Section. Which is where this belongs. And you can ALSO find MANY threads on this very SUBJECT. IN the correct Section.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
The man walking through the storm could be any body. It is weird that Nomura never mentioned anything about this mysterious person. I have my guests. By just like I said, it could be anybody. And yes this belongs in the spoiler section.

ordaXjn

sigh....too much to think....

1. We dont know if that is a keyblade graveyard or not
2. They have to have synch blade to dual wield
3. The person walkin doesnt change, thats a little something called HAZE(they are in a desert duh!?), Got it Memorized?

Last edited:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
ordaXjn said:
sigh....too much to think....

1. We dont know if that is a keyblade graveyard or not
3. The person walkin doesnt change, thats a little something called HAZE, Got it Memorized?

Exactly. It could be anybody.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Nobody knows who any of them are but I think the guy walking towards them all is the most suspicious because he is not showed as much and seems so mysterious. It seems as though Nomura wants to keep him a real challenge to figure out.
Oh and ya just like everyone else has said, this belongs in Spoiler section with the other 50 million like it.

BeastlyKillaKreg

ordaXjn said:

OMG THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO MUCH! are you referencing the ability in sora's abilities menu....? i dont think the secret ending would get that technical. gahahahahaha.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back