• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things You Want Expanded on in the New Saga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
KH3 is not yet here and with little information to go on, we're not left with much to speculate on regarding the future of the series. That is, we don't have NEW material to speculate on, but we do have over a decade and seven games worth of content, much of which will most likely effect the new saga no matter what happens in KH3. The series has introduced many concepts, characters, and relationships, much of which that either hasn't been developed extensively or feels like it has much more to offer. Stuff like: time travel, data worlds and people, relationships among the main cast, hearts growing if they're nurtured, strong emotions that take form and act on their own, Keychains, Replicas, hearts being split to create new beings, etc.

What do you want from this current saga to be carried over and expanded on in the next saga? What do you think deserves more coverage or was unjustly underutilized and it would simply be a crime not bring it up again?!?!??

While not the most popular game in the series, I personally adored Re:Coded and I'm fascinated with what might become of the Datascape knowing that hearts can grow in anything, anywhere, and that data!Sora most likely has a heart of his own. The Datascape is pretty much a dimension all of its own now and has potential to breed new life. I want to see the data universe expanded on more and have the effects of its denizens growing hearts and becoming fully realized people brought up. Especially since, unlike beings like Roxas and Xion who began as blank slates, most data people are programmed to mimic an existing person as much as possible. That goes for Digital Twilight Town too, we never see that world again in full after KH2's prologue.

Also, I want DTT and the Digital Journal to be connected so that Data!HPO can finally go to the diddlying beach on DI and hang out with Sora and the others. ;A;

Gram

Banned
Awards
Honestly all I really wanted expanded on is the characters themselves. So few of them have much of a development that it's kinda sad.
Aside from that I'm also curious of the dataworlds but only what Maleficent wants with them even though I too found coded one of the best titles.

Any other things I'm curious on are really just a matter of elaboration and getting a straight answer from Nomura for once rather than being something that could be expanded upon.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
What I want expanded on in the next saga huh? That's a good question since there is a LOT of things in the series I want to know more about. I'll probably think of more stuff later, but for now I'll start with this.

I felt that TAV weren't as fleshed out as well as they could have been in BBS, and they might not get that much development in KH3 given everything that game has to cover. For the next saga, I would like to see them get a lot more development and spend some time with SRK. I've always wanted to see SRK interact with their predecessors and the next saga would be a good opportunity to see the two trios work together to stop the villains of the saga. Something like maybe Terra trying to take the exam again with Riku as his guide. Plus I really want to know more about their original homeworlds since I doubt that Terra or Aqua came from LoD and it was confirmed that Xehanort found Ventus from an unknown world.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
The heart telepathy thing. We've seen Mickey speak to Riku's heart, Roxas to Kairi's and then Sora to Kairi's, Terra to Aqua's, etc. This has happened quite a few times in the series, but we don't really know the specifics of it. I would like that. Especially since it could be a good way to keep the characters in contact with each other, if they're on different missions or something.

Also, could Aqua's wayfinder seeming to light up in response to Terra's proximity in Zero Point be tied to this, or is that something else entirely?

Also, Naminé's memory powers. I pray to Kingdom Hearts that if they ever want to make her some sort of fighter, they stick to that instead of giving her a Keyblade. And I still want to know what she is exactly and how she's able to exist when she really shouldn't be able to at all.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The Datascape and its inhabitants, Namine's powers, the Realm of Darkness, etc. Maybe time travel, but I feel like it shouldn't have any future use after KHIII.
The thing I want expanded upon the most would be the characters (they're why I play this game after all.) It's sad that only a handful of them have any development.
I really want the game right after KHIII to be a breather episode, as it would be a great opportunity to help expand on several things and characters before the next story arc.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Sora's made a lot of enemies, I'd like random visits from old foes to become a regular thing. Imagine if you were just playing Kingdom Hearts, and with almost no warning, Captain goddamn Hook comes running at you.

Goddard

I want to know more about the Organization XIII members and their backstory. I don't mean just Axel or Saix but the rest like Larxene, Marluxia, Demyx and Luxord. I wanted to get that in 358/2 Days and BBS and I got zip. What compelled them to join the Organization in the first place and how was their first encounter in meeting the rest of them? Or about them learning that they were now Nobodies and not humans? I was curious how they earned their powers and weapons? Was it picked for them based on some personality trait or that they had prior to losing their heart? I know that sort of stuff would probably never be addressed in the games but perhaps in a novel?

Rolands

The characters, obviously. Beyond that...the cosmology of the KH-Verse is rather vague and convoluted, but I don't expect to see that changing.

There are probably plenty of new things the series could do with the overarching themes, but nothing really comes to mind that I have a burning passion to see. I'd love it if the characters started acting more proactively: you know, trying to help the worlds with stuff besides the heartless. But that seems unlikely.

Sdog

Awards
With the deep connections all these characters have with Sora, I'd like to actually see that fleshed out a bit more. If ya think about it anyone aside from Donald n Goofy, so like Kairi, Riku, Roxas, etc have hardly spent too much time with him after the fall of DI in KH1. And if they have it's shortly followed with him running off to do something else. I'd like to see him interact with the other main characters especially TAV and Roxas a bit if they happen to be utilized in the next saga.

I think it'd be cool to see a tag team game with Sora and Roxas, or at least a world where they work together.

mjejr1

I really dont want to revisit the data scape, I thought re:coded was really fun but going back to the datascape means treading through more worlds I've already played.

JustSnilloc

Either in this saga or the next, I want to learn how Keyblades work exactly...

- Keyblades have a certain level of sentience
- Keyblades can change appearance based on keychains.
- Keyblades can transform into a variety of things.
- Keyblades tap into the power of the hearts of those wielding them, granting supernatural powers.
- Keyblades seem to be picky about the qualities of their owners (almost like they want compatible personalities)
- where do they go while not summoned?
- how are they created?

I could probably think of some more, but the point is that they're shrouded in mystery

Gram

Banned
Awards
Hm...I think I'd prefer if keyblades was left as is. Some things dont need explanation.

Another thing I think I'd like expanded on is how the realms came to be and work.

estebanlira13

I just want multiplayer on it. It would be awesome to fight against friends with several different characters.

MyNameisAnsem

Well, a lot depends on KH3. It could potentially answer questions we have, but it could also create even more. The general nature of the Keyblade would be something I don't think KHIII will answer. Maybe it will though. In terms of gameplay features, I would like to see the command deck again.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'd kinda like an explanation on Land of Departure after being in a discussion over it the other day. It has an unstated importance, has the "true successor" guarding it at all times and can change it's shape.

That alone is a whole lot of history I'd like known.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
For me, it just really depends on what happens in KH3 and what things that it will allude to. One thing that is always on my mind regarding the next saga is what kinds of enemies would be included and how would they be explained plot-wise, but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back