• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things that Bulbasaur can see being included in KH3.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XionXIV

Nowhere, I am just a castaway from the Dark
Thanks Everyone. :)

@Xion - Alright. Care to elaborate...?

Sure buddy. Not to be mean, but it has been confirmed (correct me if I am wrong) that the Unversed don't exists past BBS. Also, for Braig to be a main enemy, and for Lea to come back, we need to know if their true being did come back to life. The only thing in your theory I can see coming true is a new Keyblade Master coming to be.. Also, like others have said, the whole Princess, Frog thing, (not sure how to explain it lol), would not really fit in to The Princesses of Heart mold. Hope that is good.

Bulbasaur

WTF???

It's UNVERSED, it's just a mispro by the English translaters

Oh my god. How horrible of me. I'm sooo sorry. I hope you find it somewhere in your heart to forgive this lesser being. T____T

/sarcasm.

@Xion - Thanks for being polite. :) Was it confirmed in an interview or magazine article? 0:

@Sunset - You sure about that? When it comes to pokemon I'm #001. :cool: [I'll try to stay on topic. xD]

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
^^not sure, but i think the frog thing was a joke....
at least... i think it was. =/

@Bulbasaur- Positive xD fire beats leaf, remembah? lol =P
oh, and i just got that "#1" joke. lawlz, Bulbasaur is the 1st Pokemon on the Pokedex O.<
can't believe i forgot.

Last edited:

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
Yeah, I am nice to everyone here. And, it is HIGHLY speculated that they don't exists past BBS because we never hear anything about them past that. Not 100% sure it was confirmed by Nomura.

if there's even a chance that they could come back in KH3, then they probably will.
Nomura likes to suprise us =P .........i think.

trignomtri

doesn't sound like much of this possible except for the orgs heartless return or a new keyblade wielder but anything can happen

Trimms

I can see a few of your things being correct... I'd like to see the Unversed return.
I'd also like to see a Bulbasaur cameo in KHIII. I think we can all agree on that.

Birnax

Hello everyone. This would be my first post here on the KHInsider forums. I use this site to get all of my information on KH, so I figured what the hell, I'll make an account. My theories have probably a less that 5% chance of actually occurring, but they aren't as crazy and inane as some of the ones I have seen. (Axel is Riku's Nobody, or Vanitas is a clone of Ven, anyone?)

Anyways, things I can see happening in KH3:

- The Unbirth are the new primary enemies.
- Braig's heartless will play a main antagonist. (The organization members will have had to of been heartless at one point... right?)
- Lea's Heartless will return, or Lea or Braig will possibly become human again.
- A new prominent keyblade master will emerge.
- The frog princess will become a princess of pure heart? (I'm referring to the new Disney movie).

Anyways, you too share theories.
First, I would like to say Welcome to the forums. There is so much wrong in your post. Its ridiculous.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Well, the Princess and the Frog part wouldn't surprise me if it were at least in the game. Disney is advertising the crap outta that movie. The Unverse return would be cool, but unlikely. It's probably gonna happen that Braig and Lea play some kind of role, even if minor. So pretty good list.

Bulbasaur

First, I would like to say Welcome to the forums. There is so much wrong in your post. Its ridiculous.
Thanks for the welcome.

Yeah, I admit that these events have an extremely unlikely chance of happening, but it would be cool if you could elaborate instead of just saying it's ridiculous. I'm always interested in hearing others thoughts. :)

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Hello everyone. This would be my first post here on the KHInsider forums. I use this site to get all of my information on KH, so I figured what the hell, I'll make an account. My theories have probably a less that 5% chance of actually occurring, but they aren't as crazy and inane as some of the ones I have seen. (Axel is Riku's Nobody, or Vanitas is a clone of Ven, anyone?)

- Braig's heartless will play a main antagonist. (The organization members will have had to of been heartless at one point... right?)
- Lea's Heartless will return, or Lea or Braig will possibly become human again.
- The frog princess will become a princess of pure heart? (I'm referring to the new Disney movie).

1. welcome to khi
2. um no, sorry but your theories dont match up with things nomura has said.
  • Organization members heartless have probly been defeated so they will be rejoined with there somebody
  • Maybe Lea will return idk
  • No, this is Sora's story and i think they will finish it with him and his friends
  • Why????Just WHY??? we already have the 7 princesses of pure heart and we dont need more

ZigZag

I think it's more likely that every Organization member is then human again. So, human Braig could be the main antagonist. And everyone here is thinking that Lea will return. I think that's very possible. And Naveen and Tiana would be great (also their world)! (lol, Sora as a frog)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back