• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things that Bulbasaur can see being included in KH3.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulbasaur

Hello everyone. This would be my first post here on the KHInsider forums. I use this site to get all of my information on KH, so I figured what the hell, I'll make an account. My theories have probably a less that 5% chance of actually occurring, but they aren't as crazy and inane as some of the ones I have seen. (Axel is Riku's Nobody, or Vanitas is a clone of Ven, anyone?)

Anyways, things I can see happening in KH3:

- The Unbirth are the new primary enemies.
- Braig's heartless will play a main antagonist. (The organization members will have had to of been heartless at one point... right?)
- Lea's Heartless will return, or Lea or Braig will possibly become human again.
- A new prominent keyblade master will emerge.
- The frog princess will become a princess of pure heart? (I'm referring to the new Disney movie).

Anyways, you too share theories.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Welcome to KHI!
I hope you enjoy your time here!
Anyway....
- The Unbirth are the new primary enemies.
Possible, just depends on why the unbirth vanished after BBS.
- Braig's heartless will play a main antagonist. (The organization members will have had to of been heartless at one point... right?)
True, they might but where have they been is my only question.
- Lea's Heartless will return, or Lea or Braig will possibly become human again.
In my opinion the later of the two seems more likely. Lea's return is even more likely because Fans and the KH staff love him.
- The frog princess will become a princess of pure heart? (I'm referring to the new Disney movie).
Well considering the number was 7 during BBS and has remained so even after KH1 I don't think the number will be extended. Now will Disney try to slide the characters or a reference in a future game like Chicken little. I would be suprised if they didn't.

Aria

braver by the minute
Hey welcome! I don't really see the new princess being a princess of heart, maybe adding in her world though(that would be really cool!)

Also, Lea is most likely going to return in KH3, maybe we'll see some of the other organization somebodies, but who knows?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
welcome to the forum!!!! i dont think there heartless will be in KH3 because we might have already destroyed their heartless without even knowing it!!!

With the knowledge that Yensid has provided KH2, the heartless' numbers have only decreased. The day that the heartless cease to exist is the day that all beings have light in their hearts.. no darkness at all. Don't really forsee that in the near future though.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
With the knowledge that Yensid has provided KH2, the heartless' numbers have only decreased. The day that the heartless cease to exist is the day that all beings have light in their hearts.. no darkness at all. Don't really forsee that in the near future though.
I think he meant the Organization member's heartless.

welcome to the forum!!!! i dont think their heartless will be in KH3 because we might have already destroyed their heartless without even knowing it!!!
He used "There" instead of "Their"

But for the record the heartless as well as nobodies still exist at the end of KH2.

Bulbasaur

Something I just pulled out of my ass:

-Unbirths could have a human like form. (Similar to Organization members, or Xehenort's Heartless.)

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Actually, as you have it, some have speculated that same thing. We still know little about the unbirths besides their main ingredient "negative emotions" so it's hard to say since their in a league all their own.

popcornlion

I like the idea of Princess and the Frog
There trying to make that a classic movie
we probably wont see her but we dont know
heck we saw Jack Sparrow for pete s sake

kidodarkness

Welcome!!!! Don't want to be mean but.....The Princess and The Frog idea is kinda dumb, the game already has it's princesses, so it would be really bizarre to put another one in. (I seriously thought you were talking about pokemon LOL)

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
WTF???

It's UNVERSED, it's just a mispro by the English translaters

Cool down, newbie. =/
some people just kept calling them Unbirths instead of Unverses b/c we were told Unbirth was their identity for such a long period of time before it was proven to be a typo.

i mean, i personally don't but some people do

oh, and i believe the correct term would be "typo"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back