• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things I've noticed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

therealone

i've noticed a couple of things in kh2 that were left unanswered things 1.the pods in the basement in the mansion were used not donald and goofy's pods there one closer to the entrance 2.how did sore now about luxord and zexion 3.whats behind the blocked door in the basement in the mansion and the blocked path in the world that never was 4.there has to be more than 13 people living in the world that never was i speculate this because of the overturned truck and all the light were on. thats what i saw in kh2 does anyone have any answers:confused:

roxas shadow

first post :)

thats a good question however i dont know what u mean about sora knowing about luxord and such

reload

well sora didnt know about luxord or zexion as far as i knew in khII. i guess the pods in the basement have something to do with the phrase "birth by sleep" which plays a heavy role in the game. Roxas's twilight town is just a exact copy of the actual twilight town. also probaly all the pople in the world that never was were turned into heartless and then were killed.

xazure777x

No he doesnt. He talked about they Organization and thus thought there are more then he say cause they didnt make 13 then. Also he say the garaves in the game so that means some died. So the only thing Sora knows is that Mickey and Riku killed some and then the others got killed by teammates. But also there is the KH:FM+ where he sees Luxord but before he told why he had the keyblade Axel killed him and said that he was a traitor and was lying to a good friend named Roxas. Which was now Sora.

KH623

Question #3: I think the blocked path in Twilight Town's mansion was leading to the basement because there is also a blocked path in the libraty leading to the basement.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
It's possible the pods in the basement were used for something else other than sleeping in. Possiblely used by the Organization in someway in 358/2 Days since a few members are seen fighting in Twlight Town, or Namine or DiZ were using them for something else.

Sora didn't really know anything about Luxord or Zexion since they never met before. If you mean the Journal thing, then it's probably from the little information given from the HB computer (if it gave a whole lot or any).

We basically have no idea what's behind the door, but it should be revealed eventually. As for the TWTNW, their may have been buildings there, but they could've been used, in my guess, either for the Nobodies to live in or for Xemnas to use for throwing when things got to the point of a high risk or something.

As for the overturned truck...Zexion was giving driving lessons and Roxas failed! lol fanfic joke, i have no idea. ^^

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Umm... You guys mean Lexaeus, right...? I hope so, because Sora met Luxord quite a few times...

As for TWTNW, I'm guessing it... Well... Maybe a world that was taken over by the Org or darkness...

Sora093

Its obivious why there is a truck in TWTNW- Xemnas second job is a truck driver

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
i've noticed a couple of things in kh2 that were left unanswered things 1.the pods in the basement in the mansion were used not donald and goofy's pods there one closer to the entrance
I guess that there were a lot of sleeping people? were there 7? Could have been the dwarves.
just kidding I don't know.

2.how did sore now about luxord and zexion

Sora fought Luxord at Port Royale and then again in The world that never was.
Sora fought Zexion in Castle Oblivion or..did he just meet him? I forgot.
but he should have forgotten.

3.whats behind the blocked door in the basement in the mansion and the blocked path in the world that never was

The developers didn't have anything in mind over there. KH2 didn't have as much freedom roaming around unlike KH1 where the roaming was vast.

4.there has to be more than 13 people living in the world that never was i speculate this because of the overturned truck and all the light were on. thats what i saw in kh2 does anyone have any answers:confused:

The ppl in The world that never was dont' have to be nobodies I guess. They're all inside the buildings to hid from the nobodies and heartless.
I dunno...

Seftrex

Sora fought Luxord at Port Royale and then again in The world that never was.
Sora fought Zexion in Castle Oblivion or..did he just meet him? I forgot.
but he should have forgotten.

Sora just saw Zexion I believe, it was Riku who had a fight with him.

Also, techniquely Sora never had a match against Luxord until TWTNW, Luxord was more of a spectator during his fight with the Reaper.

therealone

i mean lexeus sorry bout that i've beetin all three games and sora never met either zexeon turned into sora but never met him but still how were they in jiminy's journal and i got another question why didi they change the gummi ship levels i liked the old ones better

Stars

リク
i think TWTNW is other world take over by darkness, before that there are ppl who live in the world as well.. but most of them become heartless and nobodies, so that's why there are truck and building in that world.. XP

therealone

probboly but an entire world such as twtnw whould be very hard to take over there has to be another explanation cause twtnw is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge if you look on the map it only shows the castle but below it is a huge planet and radient garden is were heartless and nobodies originatedand its not fully taken over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back