• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

They should have added a Sephiroth fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

This I agree with you :\ but aside from the point of him having no one in his Heart - the captured Princesses included - you do have to ask yourself how the Floors were event crafted, and if you tell yourself that DiZ just reused the cards they made for Sora (because he couldn't really create new ones for Riku), while somewhat lame, plot wise it makes sense.

It's a crappy excuse nontheless and it would had been nice to visit the worlds Riku went through that Sora didn't or a world crafted from the Realm of Darkness.

Muse

you look atrocious
And have us fight Sephiroth three times? ... No. Like what was said before, the Sephiroth fight isn't even canon. If Sora didn't fight Sephiroth in KH1, why would he appear in CoM? Not only that, but you have to fight with cards, and that would take away from the whole fight. So, no Sephy in CoM.

A

Azrael

And have us fight Sephiroth three times? ... No. Like what was said before, the Sephiroth fight isn't even canon. If Sora didn't fight Sephiroth in KH1, why would he appear in CoM? Not only that, but you have to fight with cards, and that would take away from the whole fight. So, no Sephy in CoM.

He would be almost impossible to beat with the CoM system.

MasterHearts7762

The most fun out of KH1 and KH2 was getting prepared to fight Sephiroth. They could have easily added a Sephiroth battle. They could have made a secret room inside Castle Oblivion. Since Sora has fought Sephiroth in the past, the challenge could have been formed from his memories.

Uhh no. With the card system, it would take forever, not to mention that there would be no point in putting him in there out of total randomness.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Brandon✖;3559225 said:
But CoM is not like KH1 and KH2, CoM follows pretty much a linear story line where you have little options. Its not as big as KH1/2 so adding sub plots / side bosses wouldnt be a fantastic thing to do IMO =/
I agree what he said. No need to have Extra Battles for a side game.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I agree what he said. No need to have Extra Battles for a side game.

Seeing how it had just about the most plot in the series thus far and seems to have the most impact in the long run (Days? Probably ties to BBS?) I'd hardly call it a side game.

There are no side games in KH; simply numbered titles that have Sora as the protagonist, and un-numbered titles (CoM, Days, BBS, Coded) that have someone else as the protagonist.
Both types are equally important to the plot, unless you wanna go the distance and say that thus far, KH1 and KH2 seem to be the irrelevant games to the plot, making them, ironically, the "side games".
Because, let's face it, Org members and Namine messing Sora's Memories over to give birth to a whole new game and tie in with the past >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sora running around beating Pete up in all the different worlds, as far as plot value goes.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I would have liked to battle sephiroth with the CoM battle system.

But, looking at the overall plot, and the fact that you didn't have to battle sephiroth in KH, the battle really just wouldn't fit in.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
Seeing how it had just about the most plot in the series thus far and seems to have the most impact in the long run (Days? Probably ties to BBS?) I'd hardly call it a side game.

There are no side games in KH; simply numbered titles that have Sora as the protagonist, and un-numbered titles (CoM, Days, BBS, Coded) that have someone else as the protagonist.
Both types are equally important to the plot, unless you wanna go the distance and say that thus far, KH1 and KH2 seem to be the irrelevant games to the plot, making them, ironically, the "side games".
Because, let's face it, Org members and Namine messing Sora's Memories over to give birth to a whole new game and tie in with the past >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sora running around beating Pete up in all the different worlds, as far as plot value goes.

You know....that makes a lot of sense.

Wtf Nomura?

A

Azrael

That's what happens when Nojima was involved in KH2 if only Watanabe was only involved, it would had been definetely better

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
HELL NO. Sephiroth is one of my favorite villains, but no. He's been milked a little too far in Kingdom Hearts already. "Sephiroth is my darkness." Did Final Fantasy VII have ANYTHING to do with darkness? No. They've milked him enough.
Chain of Memories is a focus on the follow-up to KH2. I'd like to see him play a much smaller part, like he was in KH1 in the Olympus Coliseum- He didn't have a special cutscene or anything, but it was enough to keep people happy. I'd like to see some other possible bosses from Final Fantasy, but he wouldn't have to have some cutscene. You wanna fight Sephy boy with Sora? Mugen.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That's what happens when Nojima was involved in KH2 if only Watanabe was only involved, it would had been definetely better

Yeah, no.
Nojima was responsible for making sure what we did get to see sucked.
Nomura was the one that facepalmed at himself when he came to help out on the novels and realized how much he had to explain to them because he left it out of the game itself.

A

Azrael

Yeah, no.
Nojima was responsible for making sure what we did get to see sucked.
Nomura was the one that facepalmed at himself when he came to help out on the novels and realized how much he had to explain to them because he left it out of the game itself.

He just thinks of new ideas that contradict his original thoughts as the series advance..doesn't he? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back