• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

there's no room for you here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subtly Inspiring
harry.png

ron.png

eeed.png

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
The first one is fantastic; the lack of a (real) background within the stock lets your additions and manipulations really shine, and you definitely have something very dynamic in there. First I've seen in a long while where the text genuinely complements the rest of the effects.

Second, the background kills it and I don't like the green at the top. It isn't bad--far better than what I could make--but being placed near the first tag makes it seem sub-par.

Is the drop-shadow going at the same angle for each part, with the third piece? For some reason it seems like something is wrong about it. Still good, just 'off'.

Nice to see you post something.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
That red/orange spot on the first is kind of of distracting. Also I'd like the second one more if it had more shadows to balance the white brushing like in the first.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
I didn't notice the red/orange spot at first. Lower the opacity on it and I think it'd fit better.

O

Oberon

I love them. <3 very nice job.

I do have one question though, why are the lightsources basically white blotches?

Subtly Inspiring
★;5499639 said:
i'm not tempted, i'm actually requesting to wear the first one please :3

yeah go for it

I love them. <3 very nice job.

I do have one question though, why are the lightsources basically white blotches?

um, why not? i don't consider them lightsources at all, just another effect.

O

Oberon

♥;5499931 said:
yeah go for it

um, why not? i don't consider them lightsources at all, just another effect.
Gotcha. I wasn't criticizing it at all, just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back