• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

There is no confidence in Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome Psycho

What I mean is everyone is so worried about the hyped game that, people are now starting to hate it. Soon enough half of these threads will be about oh I'm so worried about this game, or I hope it won't be terrible. Watch as you'll all commence into a feeling of worry and that is what will make Kingdom Hearts 3 Fail. In are attempts to lure someone into thinking that the game's heartless look terrible and more like final fantasy, and that the story will suck, and that the graphics are too realistic even though it looks so DAMN cartoony, so know what....... I'm just ranting. But I'm just tired of people worrying so dang much about how this game will turn out, can't confidence to hold us together, idk man this is just my perspective.

Larxene012

Banned
Because it's kh2 all over again. Except more games have proven to us that they are moving away from what we wanted. Kh3d and coded. Plus days. It shows SE hasn't learned

Awesome Psycho

I'm done think what you want and have a good day cause all this website is giving me is stress.In fact, what do you crazed people want anyways?

Zul

Awards
I'm done think what you want and have a good day cause all this website is giving me is stress.

There's a whole different issue altogether if people complaining about a video game is giving you stress. No amount of forum complaining about something like this should stress someone out.

In fact, what do you crazed people want anyways?

Beans.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
This is how the world works. No matter what happens, there will always be someone who isn't happy. And isn't that normal, considering everyone is different and has different tastes?
I agree that there will probably be lots of hate when KHIII finally releases, but the long wait and the way the story was told and how some characters are developed (or to be specific: aren't developed at all) also play a big role in that.

Awesome Psycho

Ok so we can all agree that this final installment of Kingdom Hearts 3 will be terrible ok then, Goodbye.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Ok so we can all agree that this final installment of Kingdom Hearts 3 will be terrible ok then, Goodbye.

I guess we can all agree that you're terribly exaggerating. Yes, people fear for KHIII to be bad. I for one know I'm going to love it no matter what because it's Kingdom Hearts, but I won't blame anyone who doesn't.
Bye!

Awesome Psycho

No I'm serious, I indeed think that the game will be terrible, with Sora being OP, the story being a mess again. Like Larxene said, Kingdom Hearts 2 all over again, and that was not a good Kingdom Hearts entry.

Precursor Mar

Just wanted to say that if KH3 ended up being like KH2, I wouldn't care. KH2 was the best in the series anyway (And anyone who disagrees with this is wrong).

That E3 trailer already looked better than any of the latest KH games so I'm not worried.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
No I'm serious, I indeed think that the game will be terrible, with Sora being OP, the story being a mess again. Like Larxene said, Kingdom Hearts 2 all over again, and that was not a good Kingdom Hearts entry.

Err, are you for real?
So you complain about people fearing the game to be bad while doing the exact same thing? Nice one, mister.

PsychoticAmuser

So what if it is like Kingdom Hearts 2, at least in my opinion, that was the best Kingdom Hearts entry, with some flaws. Hey maybe the could improve whatever the heck was wrong with Kingdom Hearts, take a look at what makes Kingdom Hearts a good game and go from there.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
y'all need to stop making threads to fish for agreements

it's not like any one person can speak for the entire community by making outrageous claims like "this isn't what we wanted" or "this game was awful"

PsychoticAmuser

y'all need to stop making threads to fish for agreements

it's not like any one person can speak for the entire community by making outrageous claims like "this isn't what we wanted" or "this game was awful"
I'm sorry for replying to the thread I think we should just end it.

Anagram

Banned
*shrugs* Can't speak for everyone but for me I gave up hype years ago. I've found that the only way for me to still enjoy anything is to just stop caring.

jahob000

What I mean is everyone is so worried about the hyped game that, people are now starting to hate it. Soon enough half of these threads will be about oh I'm so worried about this game, or I hope it won't be terrible. Watch as you'll all commence into a feeling of worry and that is what will make Kingdom Hearts 3 Fail. In are attempts to lure someone into thinking that the game's heartless look terrible and more like final fantasy, and that the story will suck, and that the graphics are too realistic even though it looks so DAMN cartoony, so know what....... I'm just ranting. But I'm just tired of people worrying so dang much about how this game will turn out, can't confidence to hold us together, idk man this is just my perspective.

No one here is saying that they hate Kingdom Hearts. In fact, the fact that some of us are worried about it only proves just how much we love and care for this game. Whether it be movies, games, music, sometimes things get off track either because of money, fanservice or lack of interest in creating. Anytime something gets OVER-hyped, there's gonna be disappointment. This is when we have to not focus on the negatives too much, however so far everyone here is simply just expressing themselves what's on their mind as a group. In doing so it just looks like a bunch of people not showing faith.

I'm not really worried all that much because I will still play and enjoy the game. The only expectation I have is that it'll be fun. Whether it'll be my new favorite or not doesn't matter to me.

Some guy

Lol, I already like you.

What annoys me more than KH hate, is KH2 hate, pretexting flaws I do not see (not liking it is one thing, looking for "flaws" everywhere is another).

As for KH3, seeing some people already complaining before the game is even out (same thing with the FF7 remake) baffles me ...

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
To this day, most people who I talk about KH with IRL will consider KH2 a great game. As much as I have always disagreed, you can't help but feel reminded that a lot of people still love these games.

End of the day, it's probably going to be just us losers who'll be disappointed with KH3, one way of another.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm actually really excited for the game. Tangled really brought up my hype levels, and I love what we've seen of the gameplay. I'm also so so happy that Olympus is finally getting expanded on. I have nothing but confidence in this game, and I can understand some people might be wary.

For years people have built up this image of Kingdom Hearts 3 in their mind, and now that game is a reality, it's not what they expected. The image of a gameplay system like KH2 has now been tarnished by flowmotion and attraction flow, so people are upset by that (despite Nomura wanting to implement this since 2010). The graphics from ever since 3D game have been cast aside for new models (that were shown before they were even finished) and shaders and people can't decide if they are realistic or cartoony (I see it as a perfect mix between the two. Sora looks realistic but he still looks like a Disney character).
I don't get the heartless issue though. From what I've seen, some people just want the heartless to have like 2-3 basic attacks rather than a force to be reckoned with. I love the design of those water Darkballs, and their moveset looks so unique and incredible.

Basically, I can understand why some would have no confidence in Kingdom Hearts 3. But that thought isn't the only one being held by people, it's just the loudest. We will see more of the game in November. Hopefully gameplay and more are shown off in depth instead of quick flashes so we can get more of a feel for the game.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I also really loved the water Heartless! Their form is very interesting, and it is interesting too see water type Heartless. The bosses will be very interesting in this game. Sora climbing the Rock Titan in that trailer opens up so many possibilities about the bosses, and some of them must be huge. Didn`t Nomura even say that some them rip off the roof of a building you are in? Ooh, it will be amazing.
One thing that makes me really happy/confident about KH, is Disney`s bigger role. It seems that Disney really cares about KH in different level than before. Also the different lip syncs for Japanese and English gives a feeling that Square is really stepping up their game, and understand how important KHIII really is.

The only few things I am worrying about is the balance of all the game mechanics, and the story. I kinda wan`t to see an ending to this saga, and questions to be answered. Also I really would like to see all the characters get screen time etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back