• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*_Riku_*

In the secret Cutscene i found a few theories that may be true or may not be some of you well disagree because you have your own theories but i have mine and i would like to share them.

When Sora says "I am who I am Because of Them" Do you think that may be a letter telling him about Ven, Aqua, Or Terra? It would make perfect sense Aqua was on the same island only in the realm of darkness. She might have put it int he ocean to set off. If not then what do you think his mission is or who it was sent by and what he meant when he said "I am who I am Because of Them" King Mickey Might have remembered to.

My Mysterious Figure Theory might sound dumb but it makes sense to me so I'll share that also. Remember when Ansem the Wise said he had been to the realm of darkness more then once? And he was in the same clothing as the mysterious figure I even looked at a few life sized renders of them and there size is almost equal! And i can't explain how he got the theory but all that Organization 15 Member is crap Xion wasn't even in the Organization.

Please tell me what you think about it! And YESH I did unlock and beat the game todat execpt for the secret bosses the Last Episode was hard I have to say.

NoObHaTeRxp

Well for one, the letter that Sora has then is one that Mickey sent him at the end of Coded. Now i don't remember what that letter says but i dont remember it saying anything about TAV other then "we must free them from thier torment." but nothing about what they did.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
The letter didn't mention TAV specifically but that they are some of those connected to him. I honestly doubt its Ansem the Wise...highly doubt actually. If it is I will leave kh forever.

Honestly I think MF is someone that we won't be able to guess because he could be anyone (with fighting skills) that suites the criteria

Gram

Banned
Awards
Well for one, the letter that Sora has then is one that Mickey sent him at the end of Coded. Now i don't remember what that letter says but i dont remember it saying anything about TAV other then "we must free them from thier torment." but nothing about what they did.

this^

My Mysterious Figure Theory might sound dumb but it makes sense to me so I'll share that also. Remember when Ansem the Wise said he had been to the realm of darkness more then once? And he was in the same clothing as the mysterious figure I even looked at a few life sized renders of them and there size is almost equal! And i can't explain how he got the theory but all that Organization 15 Member is crap Xion wasn't even in the Organization.
i also find it odd that the keyblade given after beating MF has a clock/time theme.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
The letter's contents are revealed at the end of Coded.
All it states is that there are people who are hurting that are connected to Sora, and that they need him to help them.
Sora's just saying how each connection to him has made him who he is today.

As for MF...
No one knows. But I doubt it's AtW. That guy hasn't shown the potential MF has. :/
It'll be interesting to see who he is though. I wouldn't even be surprised if it were Sora/Some variation of Sora/Riku. xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
When Sora says "I am who I am Because of Them" Do you think that may be a letter telling him about Ven, Aqua, Or Terra?

The letter is revealed in coded, so yeah. Not only Terra, Aqua and Ven, but also Namine, Xion, Roxas and Axel.

It would make perfect sense Aqua was on the same island only in the realm of darkness.

Wha-? I don't understand what you're saying.

She might have put it int he ocean to set off.

How exactly would she have obtained paper, bottle and writing tool to do so?

If not then what do you think his mission is or who it was sent by and what he meant when he said "I am who I am Because of Them" King Mickey Might have remembered to.

Did you not see the letter in his hand? It was the same one SRK received in the KH2 epilogue, from Mickey.

My Mysterious Figure Theory might sound dumb but it makes sense to me so I'll share that also. Remember when Ansem the Wise said he had been to the realm of darkness more then once?

The first time was when his apprentices banished him.

And he was in the same clothing as the mysterious figure I even looked at a few life sized renders of them and there size is almost equal!

Ansem stole his cloak from Castle Oblivion. As for the Mysterious Figure, it's up for interpretation. As for comparing, did you compare them in the T position, side by side, or just the renders on the Wiki?

And i can't explain how he got the theory but all that Organization 15 Member is crap Xion wasn't even in the Organization.

Hey, don't bash someone else's theory. For all we know, his is more accurate than yours.

Absolute

If Ansem the Wise was the Mysterious Figure, he would have never been banished since he would have kicked all their butts.
- Remember when Ansem the Wise said he had been to the realm of darkness more then once? '

The first time was when his apprentices banished him.

But, doesn't AtW have golden eyes (usually meaning darkness in the person) BEFORE his apprentices banish him? Also, didn;t they banish him to the realm of Nothing, not the Realm of Darkness?

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
If Ansem the Wise was the Mysterious Figure, he would have never been banished since he would have kicked all their butts.

But, doesn't AtW have golden eyes (usually meaning darkness in the person) BEFORE his apprentices banish him? Also, didn;t they banish him to the realm of Nothing, not the Realm of Darkness?
Ansem's eyes likely came from his experiments with darkness with his apprentices (before he ordered them to stop the research).

And Ansem probably got the beach he was sitting on confused with the one across the ocean in the Realm of Nothingness. Then again, the Secret Ansem Reports were wrong about the whole "several years" thing with Apprentice Xehanort, too, so he might have been banished to the Realm of Darkness instead of the Realm of Nothingness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back