• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory: Those with the knowledge of the outside worlds.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HoverKnight

Hello, This is my first post so I'm sorry if this i the wrong place to post theories but i have one which i thought of a long time ago.

My theory is that every world in the Kingdom Hearts universe has a guardian, What I mean by that is that in every world it seems that there is always someone to know of the outside worlds or the keyblade. Why and how they come to know this things i have no really good explantion beyond maybe they have been passed from the children who rebuilt the worlds to every world and then from guardian to guardian and why they would do it is maybe to prevent the worlds from reconnecting and bringing a second keyblade war. Anyway the world guardian job is to keep the world seperated in order to maintain balance in them. Those who i think will the guardains of their respective world are thos listed below and i will expand on some which really fit this theory (this theory is only talking about disney world only so original or FF worlds are a no go, also list is incomplete I couldn't think of one for every world):

Wonderland - Chesire cat
Olypus Coliseum - The Gods
Deep Jungle - Kerchak(?)
Agrabah - Genie
Monstro/Prankster's Paradise - The Blue Fairy
Atlantica - King Triton
Halloween Town/Christmas Town - Santa Claus
Neveland - Tinkerbell
Disney Castle - Yen Sid(?)
The Land Of Dragons - Shan-Yu or The Emperor(?)
Beast's Castle - The with who cursed the beast or beast(this one is a really huge strech I know)
Port Royal - ???
Pride Lands - Mufasa and the previous kings or Rafiki
Deep Space - Dr. Jumba
Dwarf Woodlands - Magic Mirror or The Queen
Enchanted Dominoin - Maleficent or the fairy trio
Castle of Dreams - Fairy Godmother

This are the one I have thought of, Another thing to note is that the guardian do not have to be good to be one which is why i listed shan-yu and maleficent as possebilities.

Now I think the power that the guardian have are that they have huge influence of their world like Chesire Cat or The Gods, Have knowledge on both the keyblade, keyhole and other world such as Genie and King Triton being the one to reveal the keyhole and with Triton knowing even the keyblade and being able to maybe traverse through worlds like Tinkerbell and Genie being summon which do not come from gems in the first Kingdom Hearts.

So this is all I have on this theory, sorry this is a bit of a mess since the idea itself is pretty hard to explain and I do not see any way of it being actually true It's just that I wanted to share and that is all.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I really like this theory. It gives credence that there's an exceptional person in the various Disney worlds that's aware that other worlds aside their own reside. Though Donald and Goofy swear oath to protect the world order: there's always that one character who knows anyway. I'd say that Mushu is that character for Pride Lands because he's a summon who's adventured with Sora, Donald and Goofy.

It'd be the funniest thing if Allister Krei out of all people is the guardian for San Fransokyo.

HoverKnight

You confused Land Of Dragons with Pride Lands, though the idea of Mushu(or Mulan's ancestors) seems like a better fit for being a guardian of the world than what I had in mind so thanks for the suggetion. The reason I wanted to share this theory is because I want more disney characters prominent in the story of the game rather than just being importent to their one world story.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I do agree that I always thought about the gods in Olymp and Zeus as such "guardian" characters. I just never knew what to make of that even if it were true, so...xD

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
This is a lovely theory. I agree that giving some mythological importance to the Disney characters would improve the series.

For Port Royal it would make sense for either Davy Jones or Tia Dalma (or both) to have knowledge of the outside world and exist as guardians (though we haven't encountered them and may not ever). Just about everyone in Disney Castle knows about other worlds, it seems, but I would actually say Minnie might be the guardian there. Perhaps she shares the role with Mickey.

The idea of Dr. Jumba being the guardian of Deep Space gives me a good case of the giggles. I love it.

This also makes the prospect of visiting The Gods in KH3 much more impressive. They might have all sorts of knowledge they could pass along. In that sense, I hope they're well utilized and not simply Disney window dressing for another soulless cinematic plot rehash.

HoverKnight

I don't know much about the Pirate of the Caribbeans movies so I didn't know who would fit but your suggetion does fit nicely with idea that I had with the other guardians, Thanks for the suggetion.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Interesting theory. It would definitely make sense for King Triton given how he clearly knows so much about the Keyblade (and talking about "The Keyblade shatters peace and brings ruin" would probably be related to the Keyblade War)

HoverKnight

Yeah it was actually King Triton that made me came up with this theory because he knew so much about the keyblade, the different worlds and he even hid the keyhole and held one of the only two things that grants access to it (one being his trident and the other is the crystal trident head that was in the sunken ship which he destroyed leaving only one).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back