• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory on Xion (redone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
You haven't been on long enough to know me, have you?

Just bringing up a quote if thats ok...
I think Sora considers her barely a friend, and that she should <strike>jump in front of a train</strike> get that hint.

Shire Folk said:
He wouldn't be Sora and we wouldn't love him as much as we do if he weren't so clueless. Much like his feelings for Kairi. Riku knows. God knows everyone else knows. But from what we know Sora knows that he likes Kairi, that she's the person most special to him, but neither he nor Kairi are going to actually do anything about it until KH3 whenever that rolls around.

Umm... Becareful not to start anything.

We see Xion wielding the Kingdom Key in the trailer. She's connected to Sora and has memories of him, Riku, and Kairi together on the islands.

Ya but i dont think that the keyblade is hers. She gets the memories from roxas.

Going by what I hypothesized before that she is a second nobody to Kairi, is it at all possible that she is the link to where Riku gets that keyblade to give to Kairi in KHII? It would make a little sense.

Ya riku gives her the way to dawn but its changing is beyond me.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
No I haven't. Just finally joined today so if what you were saying was sarcasm, I didn't get it.

No, it's not really sarcasm. See, if you had been on here long enough, you'd know about my distaste for anything Kairi-related- especially when it deals with Sora. You haven't even met SA, yet. But this is neither the time nor the place to get into that.

Because the last KH game for phones wasn't good and I haven't been following Coded. Plus, I'm not sure if my phone would even be able to play it when it does come out.

Coded is the only KH game that is for the phone. Your phone probably won't, and neither will mine. But, just because we probably won't get to play it doesn't mean that we shouldn't follow it, simply because it is the next game in the future of KH.

When does he split Way to the Dawn? At the end of CoM Reverse/Rebirth, or in KHIIFM? Because I have played all through regular KHII backwards and forwards and all I know is that he gives Kairi this keyblade which resembles the islands and has a paopu fruit shaped keychain on the end.

FM? Reverse/Rebirth? No, no, no, no. Remember when Sora could duel-wield throughout KH2? That was him splitting the Kingdom Key and using two keychains. Riku does the same thing, giving one keyblade, with a keychain that represents his memories of DI, to Kairi. We don't see it, but it's been confirmed by Nomura.

Again, where do we learn that Riku considers the keyblade he gives her to be fake? And, just because we haven't seen Kairi fighting with that keyblade after the *three* scenes that we see her with it does not mean that she won't be able to summon it again. But I will give you that the one she is wielding is not the Kingdom Key, which is shown being wielded by Xion.

In one of the trailers for 358/2 Days, in a cutscene after he beats Xion, he tells her that she cannot beat him with a fake keyblade. Kairi, at this time, is unable to wield a keyblade. Anyone can weild a keyblade if given to them, but, in the end, that keyblade is not theirs, and it will return to the original owner- in this case, Riku.

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
No, it's not really sarcasm. See, if you had been on here long enough, you'd know about my distaste for anything Kairi-related- especially when it deals with Sora. You haven't even met SA, yet. But this is neither the time nor the place to get into that.

:) She hasn't even met me yet! Well, not the Kairi-hating side of me.

When does he split Way to the Dawn? At the end of CoM Reverse/Rebirth, or in KHIIFM? Because I have played all through regular KHII backwards and forwards and all I know is that he gives Kairi this keyblade which resembles the islands and has a paopu fruit shaped keychain on the end.

When he dual-wielded and gave Kairi the Gayblade, hun. That was when he split the WtD. Just like when Roxas was dual-wielding and had both the Oblivion and the Oathkeeper keyblades, he really just split the original keyblade.

Again, where do we learn that Riku considers the keyblade he gives her to be fake? And, just because we haven't seen Kairi fighting with that keyblade after the *three* scenes that we see her with it does not mean that she won't be able to summon it again. But I will give you that the one she is wielding is not the Kingdom Key, which is shown being wielded by Xion.

Riku wasn't referring to Kairi when he called the Keyblade fake. He was talking to Xion. It's in one of the Days trailers when Riku meets Xion and they fight, he calls her Keyblade fake.

Once again, Riku wasn't talking to Kairi. He was talking to Xion. Watch the Days trailer. And Kairi wouldn't even be able to summon it again in the first place because 1) She's not a Keyblade Wielder, 2) It's not her Keyblade, and 3) Riku was dual-wielding and gave his second Keyblade to Kairi so that she may use it to bonk Heartless and the head and pretend she's a Keyblade Wielder just like Sora and Riku.

And of course Kairi wouldn't wield the KK because that belongs to Sora, not Riku. So, unless Riku borrowed it and gave it to Kairi because Sora's smart enough not to give her a Keyblade in the first place, there's no way Kairi would be able to "wield" it, let alone hold it.

Lifes.Lover

Website
:) She hasn't even met me yet! Well, not the Kairi-hating side of me.

You hate Kairi?! I haven't met that side of you.

When he dual-wielded and gave Kairi the Gayblade, hun. That was when he split the WtD. Just like when Roxas was dual-wielding and had both the Oblivion and the Oathkeeper keyblades, he really just split the original keyblade.

Riku wasn't referring to Kairi when he called the Keyblade fake. He was talking to Xion. It's in one of the Days trailers when Riku meets Xion and they fight, he calls her Keyblade fake.

Once again, Riku wasn't talking to Kairi. He was talking to Xion. Watch the Days trailer. And Kairi wouldn't even be able to summon it again in the first place because 1) She's not a Keyblade Wielder, 2) It's not her Keyblade, and 3) Riku was dual-wielding and gave his second Keyblade to Kairi so that she may use it to bonk Heartless and the head and pretend she's a Keyblade Wielder just like Sora and Riku.

And of course Kairi wouldn't wield the KK because that belongs to Sora, not Riku. So, unless Riku borrowed it and gave it to Kairi because Sora's smart enough not to give her a Keyblade in the first place, there's no way Kairi would be able to "wield" it, let alone hold it.

Said so well, yet again. If I could, I'd rep you again. You just bring that out of me. ;P

Muse

you look atrocious

Surely, you jest. >.> Or do you? I guess I don't show off my hatred of Kairi as much as others SA do.

Said so well, yet again. If I could, I'd rep you again. You just bring that out of me. ;P

:3 I try.

Lifes.Lover

Website
Surely, you jest. >.> Or do you? I guess I don't show off my hatred of Kairi as much as others SA do.

I think it's because of SA that I know fully hate Kairi. Except we're now straying off topic. Damn, I do that a lot. However, Shrine Folk left, and now there's no one to debate with. D':

:3 I try.

Stop trying! 'Cuz then I'd have to go and rep 20 undeserving people in order to rep you again.

Muse

you look atrocious
This theory has little to no plausibility, though. What else is there to debate about?

Xion joined the Organization before Namine began to mess with Sora's memories. That throws a huge wrench in the theory, and everything in it is founded on Xion being created during CoM.

Shire Folk

Well, I have been missing quite a bit of inner Kingdom Hearts knowledge that Nomura has been shelling out, but I blame Gamespot, work, general life, and my fanfic (which, unfortunately for Kairi haters, pairs Sora up with her and makes her a prominent character. I'm not sorry. I like Kairi, and that is not about to change) for that. Mostly Gamespot, because they aren't getting the updates and trailers that are coming out for the games, so I keep missing them!

And, I also never really grasped the concept or looked for interviews from Nomura that dual wielding keyblades was actually splitting one keyblade into two. I had just thought that since Sora was the keyblade master, he would have the ability to summon multiple keyblades to him.

But in the end, I need to find the trailers we are speaking of that I haven't seen.

But, still going back to supporting my Xion being a second nobody to Kairi theory, when she and Riku are talking on Destiny Islands in the trailer, Riku mentions that she should still think about going back to her true self. As soon as he mentions this, Xion looks down and says Kairi.

Lifes.Lover

Website
Well, I have been missing quite a bit of inner Kingdom Hearts knowledge that Nomura has been shelling out, but I blame Gamespot, work, general life, and my fanfic (which, unfortunately for Kairi haters, pairs Sora up with her and makes her a prominent character. I'm not sorry. I like Kairi, and that is not about to change) for that. Mostly Gamespot, because they aren't getting the updates and trailers that are coming out for the games, so I keep missing them!

LOL, well, I'm not here to change your views on Kairi. SA might, but I won't. I do, however, make prominent my distaste of her. Let's not let that come between us, shall we?

Heheh, then it's a good thing you've come to KHI. I'm not certain on whether or not they're the first to recieve the latest news, but they are consistent with giving us information the fastest that they can.

And, I also never really grasped the concept or looked for interviews from Nomura that dual wielding keyblades was actually splitting one keyblade into two. I had just thought that since Sora was the keyblade master, he would have the ability to summon multiple keyblades to him.

Neither did I. However, I think one of the Ansem Reports makes mention of how Sora dual wields. But, in the end, Sora is only able to weild the KK, which means he's only allowed one keyblade. He just has many different keychains, that make his keyblade look different. In the end, if you didn't know the information, you will be enlightened to it if you spend enough time here. You don't really have to go looking for the interviews (which I haven't read myself).

But in the end, I need to find the trailers we are speaking of that I haven't seen.

I think it was one of the first trailers to have come out that featured Riku in them. There might be a thread around here that has all of those trailers in one place. It might not be a bad idea to go look for them.

But, still going back to supporting my Xion being a second nobody to Kairi theory, when she and Riku are talking on Destiny Islands in the trailer, Riku mentions that she should still think about going back to her true self. As soon as he mentions this, Xion looks down and says Kairi.

While this is true, as it stands, there's no way for Xion to be Kairi's Nobody, if only we go on what we know.

Firstly, Kairi's first Nobody is Naminé and, while Naminé is a strange Nobody, or, if SA is correct, not a Nobody at all, she still came from Kairi. Also, seeing as how, as we know right now, Naminé was created through Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body, there's nothing left for Xion to have been made from. However, knowing KH and Nomura, they will probably find a way to make Xion her Nobody.

So, I'm not saying that you're not right, or that that's not what's going to happen, I'm only saying that with the information we have now, Naminé is Kairi's Nobody, you can't make more than one Nobody using one heart, and thus, Xion cannot be Kairi's Nobody.

metalyoshi9

I thought that what Sora was dealing with at the end of KHI was Xehanort's Heartless and not Ansem's heartless?

Hehe. Sorry. My fault. yes.
Xehanort's Heartless, aka Ansem SoD.
:E

Shire Folk said:
Very true, the only thing we do know is that she is a Nobody, and she looks like Kairi, much moreso than Namine does.
I've got absolutely nothing to prove it, but I'm not willing to be so positive about her being a Nobody just yet.

Anyhow, for the rest, I concur that it seems very unlikely that Namine can somehow span off her own Nobody, even if we go off of SA's campaign that she isn't one herself.

Good posts by both LiLo and Rei. I'd rep you guys, but I've done it too recently. xD

And Shire Folk:

Sorry, I made a quick search for a thread with all the videos, but came up with nothing.
Here's the one being referenced earlier though. Watch from about 2:15.

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You haven't even met SA, yet.

HELLO! :D!:D!:D!

She's a member of the club :3

Someone has to carry the torch :3

I think it's because of SA that I know fully hate Kairi.

GREAT_SUCCESS.png

Anyhow, for the rest, I concur that it seems very unlikely that Namine can somehow span off her own Nobody, even if we go off of SA's campaign that she isn't one herself.

I have a campaign?

and now.
*cracks knuckles*

I apologize in advance for not reviewing the thread, no time.
However.

Will the thread starter please bend over?

Hey all, its been a while since I've been on, but I though it would re post my theory on Xion.

*screams in terror*

To start, Xion is Namine's nobody.

This reminds me of my "Namine is somewhat Roxas's Nobody" theory saying that she was born from him and not directly from Sora.
Only, you know, mine actually makes kind of sense since Namine's hardly anything so Roxas wouldn't need too much to give birth to her, and Namine being hardly anything means she can't give birth to anything.

Yes, I am aware that Namine is a nobody, and a nobody having a nobody doesn't make sense. I believe that Xion is the Namine that was created in Sora's head (During CoM), and that it is HER nobody.

1) as stated many times before, again, Xion joined the Org before CoM. I'd sooner blame it on the Namine Namine wanted to be, but again - no.
2) That would hardly make her a Nobody, ya know, before we even go to the fact that if she was in Sora's Head, she'd have a Heart. Memory-Namine was a whole person.

Sure, the idea that a memory can create a nobody does seem far fetched, from the videos we've been given, I have found clips that COULD prove my theory correct.

Xion's no doubt affected by Memories and might even be made up from them - but that's an existence we've yet to run into, not a Nobody.

Namine wants to see Xion because she wants to see the nobody created from her. This would give Namine a feeling that she has a heart if she produced a Nobody, and even if she knows that its not really "her" that created the Nobody, it would make her feel whole, which is what the Nobodies are all about.

Only Namine is an exception to that too. Her wish for Wholeness is different than the rest of the Nobodies - they want Inner existence, to avoid the gap the lack of a Heart presents.
Namine wants to have her existence recognized, thus she created herself in Sora's Memories. Xion being her Nobody wouldn't help her at all.

While in the White Room where Sora is sleeping, Namine says
"Regardless of how the memory fragments connect, if they begin to leak outside not all the memories will return at the point where they flow out. If its connected to another memory it can't be returned to its original location" "If its connected to another memory, surely she can't endure it"
Put into simpler words, if the memories Namine put into Sora's head leak out, Sora's original memory can't be restored.

While still highly likely, we've no confirmation the "she can't endure it" is about Xion.

This means that the false memories are interfering with the real memories. The only thing that was put into Sora's head were memories of Namine, so its safe to assume that the memory fragments they refer to are the ones of Namine. Why would the memories of Namine be interfering with real memories? Because those false memories produced Xion.

Uh, durr? If the false Memories were leaking out of Sora, why would that be a hindrence to him waking up? You'd think his Memories of Namine - the thing that needed to be removed leaking out would make things go faster instead of being a hindrance.
The Memories leaking were obviously important ones - that is to say, Sora's real Memories. This is backed up by Roxas regaining the Memories Sora was supposed to have - but that means the Memories went to him from Sora, and were the real Memories, and if they by any chance went to Xion, then, well - this theory is blown to smitherins.

Also, throughout the video Xion asks whether she exists or not. She asks this because she finds out that her somebody was really no one, and she wonders whether that makes he no one as well.

Or she asks this because she's not really Kairi's Nobody.
Xion acknowledges she looks like Kairi. Going by the known fact that human shaped Nobodies are supposed to look painfully like their Somebodies, she must've assumed that Kairi is hers - only to realize that that is not the truth.
Having no Memories of her past life and finding out her one best bet at Identity was a fluke - she'd no doubt question anything and everything.

Xion also wonders about the girl who Sora always hung around with on the island. This is because Xion, in her memories, knows that it was Namine, but in reality it was Kairi.

It amuses me to think like that too, especially in light of the horrible SoKai moment they had Riku shove in as a response which is still nulled by Sora's behavior in KH2 <3 but her talking about Namine is highly unlikely - mostly because of Riku's comment.
He recognized Xion looked like Kairi, sees her on the Destiny Islands, and then when asked about the girl Xion looks a lot like - Kairi's name comes up.
So no, I'd have to say she isn't talking about Namine, despite Namine being more around Sora for the period of the series during the year of his sleep than Kairi.

This is also why she resembles Kairi. All the memories of Namine that Sora had were actually memories of Kairi, including the promise with the good luck charm, so in Sora's mind Namine WAS Kairi, only the memories were switched.

Eh, I'd have to go against this. Despite the fact that if she doesn't look like Kairi, she looks like Aqua, Namine and Kairi while alike, are different, and Xion really takes after Kairi in that aspect.
And no, Namine wasn't Kairi in Sora's Memories.
There was Another girl, ya know?
Har.

And finally, her immediate connection with Roxas is because Roxas resembles Sora, and she resembles Kairi/Namine.

That can be explained by Xion being Kairi related and not Namine related (as absurd as this sounds), Xion being Aqua related and Roxas being Ven related, her having whatever Memories she had from Roxas/Sora and her, being a Kairi, would go with the Sora, or just the plain fact they're the closest of age, seem to be under Axel's care, seem to be mistreated by the rest of the older Org members, and then have the Keyblade as a unifying element.
Durrr.

Obviously the two main flaws in the theory

I counted more.

are how Namine create's a person only through memories, and if this person existed, how did they become a Nobody. But based on the other theories I have read, It hink this one has a fair shot of being true.

Uh, setting aside the facts your flaws aren't flaws, they're contradictions, there's too much to go against this to give it any faint hope of being true.

when she and Riku are talking on Destiny Islands in the trailer, Riku mentions that she should still think about going back to her true self. As soon as he mentions this, Xion looks down and says Kairi.

1) Riku hardly say to go back to her true self. He says "Ikaeru bashou". Bashou = place. the place you should return to, the place you should return to. That's hardly Kairi, being a person, and that's hardly "true self".
Durrr.

2) ...................no. Xion never says Kairi's name. She talks about the girl that looks like her, but that's Riku interpreting it as Kairi. While I'm still very fond of thinking Xion is actually talking about Namine who looks a lot like her and Xion seems to know spent a lot of time next to Sora watching over him in his sleep, that's still not Xion ever uttering Kairi's name but Riku.

Shire Folk

HELLO! :D!:D!:D!

1) Riku hardly say to go back to her true self. He says "Ikaeru bashou". Bashou = place. the place you should return to, the place you should return to. That's hardly Kairi, being a person, and that's hardly "true self".
Durrr.

2) ...................no. Xion never says Kairi's name. She talks about the girl that looks like her, but that's Riku interpreting it as Kairi. While I'm still very fond of thinking Xion is actually talking about Namine who looks a lot like her and Xion seems to know spent a lot of time next to Sora watching over him in his sleep, that's still not Xion ever uttering Kairi's name but Riku.

I'm going by what the subtitles from KHI say. I don't actually know any real japanese so I can't be an efficient translator. In the subs, Riku says 'true self' and after that Xion says something that isn't translated, but sounds very similar to the word 'Kairi'.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm going by what the subtitles from KHI say. I don't actually know any real japanese so I can't be an efficient translator. In the subs, Riku says 'true self' and after that Xion says something that isn't translated, but sounds very similar to the word 'Kairi'.

The translations in that movie were based on some of the first translations, based on blogger impressions from that event. Since then, not only did new impressions come out, but they also released scans saying otherwise.
Riku never said "true self" to Xion, and while I don't know enough Japanese to be a translator, I do know what "Ikaeru Bashou" means - and that is not true self.
I didn't hear it, but if you're that intent on it, my bet would be she said something along the lines of "Ikaeri" or something, which is derived from the same base as "Ikaeru"

EDIT:
"Atashi no... Kaeru beki... bashou?"

The place I must return to.

No Kairi involved, hun.

Last edited:

metalyoshi9

The translations in that movie were based on some of the first translations, based on blogger impressions from that event. Since then, not only did new impressions come out, but they also released scans saying otherwise.
Riku never said "true self" to Xion, and while I don't know enough Japanese to be a translator, I do know what "Ikaeru Bashou" means - and that is not true self.
I didn't hear it, but if you're that intent on it, my bet would be she said something along the lines of "Ikaeri" or something, which is derived from the same base as "Ikaeru"

EDIT:
"Atashi no... Kaeru beki... bashou?"

The place I must return to.

No Kairi involved, hun.

See now that it's spelled out in front of me, I can see why Shire thought she said "Kairi": If you read "kaeru beki" quickly, you get something that sounds very much like it.

In any case, SA is right duh.
She got the translation totally right too, word for word.
"あたしの帰るべき場所"

To be picky though, you don't need the 'u' on 'basho'. :D!
I'm cruel, I know. =]

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
See now that it's spelled out in front of me, I can see why Shire thought she said "Kairi": If you read "kaeru beki" quickly, you get something that sounds very much like it.

Figured it would be something like that. :3

In any case, SA is right duh.
She got the translation totally right too, word for word.

Yey~
I actually looked up "beki" because I wasn't sure, but it fits XD;

To be picky though, you don't need the 'u' on 'basho'. :D!
I'm cruel, I know. =]

I know, but I still like shoving it in XD

metalyoshi9

What's SA supposed to stand for

Suffering Angel. Or Supreme Awesomeness. Whichever one you like.
AKA the one that posted right above you.

SufferingAngel said:
Figured it would be something like that. :3
Heyy now. I gave credit where it was due. ;P
"Now that it's spelled out in front of me..."

I know, but I still like shoving it in XD
I know. I hate those extra U's and I's and the times that they aren't necessary. >_<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back