• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory on Xion (redone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

metalyoshi9

CoM takes place anywhere between a few days after KH1 to a month after KH1. They never really specify how long it is between the two.

This.

Plus, even if CoM were to start the same day as KH1 ended, it still fits in the timeline.
Why?

Because people say that Days takes place from the end of KH1, through CoM, and up until the beginning of KH2.
Which is close enough to the truth, but the story to Days starts with Roxas' birth, which was in KH1. Granted, it was at the very end, but it's still before the finish. Understand?

So during the time Sora's fighting Ansem's "Heartless" (I know, he's not a real Heartless, don't be picky, I just use that phrase to make it easy to understand.), Roxas may have met with the Organization.
So yes. Even if it took place the same day, it still fits.
Questions?

Shire Folk

I thought that what Sora was dealing with at the end of KHI was Xehanort's Heartless and not Ansem's heartless?

Anyways, I'm not too sure about this theory with Xion being the Nobody of a Nobody, which I believe cannot happen based on the canon of Kingdom Hearts. But here's something I'm going to throw out that I've been chewing upon for the last few hours.

We all know that Kairi retained her body and soul when her heart migrated from her body to Sora's to keep it safe, and we also all know that when Sora stabbed himself with the keyblade of captive hearts (it's what I call it in my fanfiction, but we've all seen names like Unlocking of Hearts as well), that both Roxas and Namine were created.

But, Xion also bears a striking resemblence to Kairi, except with black hair. However, it has already been established that even though Namine is a very rare and very special Nobody, that she is Kairi's nobody. And that Namine wanted to meet Sora, and Roxas, and that she also wants to meet Xion, I think because all of them are connected in some way.

What if Kairi actually had two nobodies instead of just one? Xion theoretically could have been born when Kairi's heart left her body for Sora's. It did show her body or something like it being blown towards Sora before vanishing in KHI, though that could have been a spectral form created by her heart.

And Xion also speaks of memories of Sora...

The major gaping holes I see in this though are that since Kairi retained her body and soul because no heartless could be formed when she lost her heart, out of what was Xion created?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I thought that what Sora was dealing with at the end of KHI was Xehanort's Heartless and not Ansem's heartless?

Ansem SoD(seeker of darkness)=Xehanort Heartless

Ansem the wise= Diz

At the end of KH 1 he fought Ansem SoD(Xehanort Heartless)

Anyways, I'm not too sure about this theory with Xion being the Nobody of a Nobody, which I believe cannot happen based on the canon of Kingdom Hearts. But here's something I'm going to throw out that I've been chewing upon for the last few hours.
I agree
We all know that Kairi retained her body and soul when her heart migrated from her body to Sora's to keep it safe, and we also all know that when Sora stabbed himself with the keyblade of captive hearts (it's what I call it in my fanfiction, but we've all seen names like Unlocking of Hearts as well), that both Roxas and Namine were created.
Okay...

But, Xion also bears a striking resemblence to Kairi, except with black hair. However, it has already been established that even though Namine is a very rare and very special Nobody, that she is Kairi's nobody. And that Namine wanted to meet Sora, and Roxas, and that she also wants to meet Xion, I think because all of them are connected in some way.
Finally someone that understands...

What if Kairi actually had two nobodies instead of just one? Xion theoretically could have been born when Kairi's heart left her body for Sora's. It did show her body or something like it being blown towards Sora before vanishing in KHI, though that could have been a spectral form created by her heart.

And Xion also speaks of memories of Sora...
Rep......:E

The major gaping holes I see in this though are that since Kairi retained her body and soul because no heartless could be formed when she lost her heart, out of what was Xion created?
Could it be nothing just like namine....

Last edited:

ruon

the big problem with the theory is in order for xion to be a nobody from sora's fake memories his heart would have been taken. it is possible though for xion to be kairi's nobody. sorry for takin your theory this weak because i said it in an earlier thread. plz take away points from me

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
the big problem with the theory is in order for xion to be a nobody from sora's fake memories his heart would have been taken.

Huh? If sora heart was taken then he would be a heartless but since CoM he was solely a heart. So he couldnt create a nobody.
Oh i know what your saying. But sora creating a female nobody no....

it is possible though for xion to be kairi's nobody. sorry for takin your theory this weak because i said it in an earlier thread. plz take away points from me
Premium and Platinum members can only negarep.

terraven cloud

still the theory just seems too crazy because a nobody can't have a nobody because it's already a nobody. And somebody (that exists) has to have a strong will and become a heartless to create a nobody right? And namine doent exist right so obviously then no offense to the person who made this theory, but it's just not possible -_-

Muse

you look atrocious
still the theory just seems too crazy because a nobody can't have a nobody because it's already a nobody. And somebody (that exists) has to have a strong will and become a heartless to create a nobody right? And namine doent exist right so obviously then no offense to the person who made this theory, but it's just not possible -_-

Well, for a Nobody to be created in the first place, you need a strong heart to cast off the body and soul. Then that body and soul becomes the Nobody. So how can a Nobody, not having a heart at all to cast off, create a Nobody through the conventional way? -_- They can't.

And Namine is made up of absolutely nothing, if anything, she has Kairi's sense of self. Not enough to cast off a Nobody or really anything of her own.

Even though the actual theory is saying Xion was made from Sora's memories in CO, that's impossible because we've seen Xion being introduced before CoM actually happens and before Sora's memories get tampered with.

terraven cloud

Well, for a Nobody to be created in the first place, you need a strong heart to cast off the body and soul. Then that body and soul becomes the Nobody. So how can a Nobody, not having a heart at all to cast off, create a Nobody through the conventional way? -_- They can't.

And Namine is made up of absolutely nothing, if anything, she has Kairi's sense of self. Not enough to cast off a Nobody or really anything of her own.

Even though the actual theory is saying Xion was made from Sora's memories in CO, that's impossible because we've seen Xion being introduced before CoM actually happens and before Sora's memories get tampered with.

ok I'll keep that in mind. I guess the big question is, who and where does xion come from.

Shire Folk

Who and what Xion is will not be answered till 358/2 Days is out and playable.

We can speculate all we want, but there is no such thing as a full proof theory that will not be debated about and, in some way, found wrong. In the end, none of us know.

Very true, the only thing we do know is that she is a Nobody, and she looks like Kairi, much moreso than Namine does.

Huh? If sora heart was taken then he would be a heartless but since CoM he was solely a heart. So he couldnt create a nobody.

I thought that Sora was not simply a heart after he found Kairi when he was a shadow heartless. Wasn't it that Kairi used her heart to bring his back to the light, and to also have him regain his body and soul. That explained why Roxas had no memories of his existence as Sora, since there was no time for him to get them. Sora did say that while his heart was in darkness he started to forget things, losing his memories to Roxas, but then Kairi brought him back to the light and he retained his memories.

Anyway, I just think that Sora was already whole when he went through CoM.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I thought that Sora was not simply a heart after he found Kairi when he was a shadow heartless. Wasn't it that Kairi used her heart to bring his back to the light, and to also have him regain his body and soul. That explained why Roxas had no memories of his existence as Sora, since there was no time for him to get them. Sora did say that while his heart was in darkness he started to forget things, losing his memories to Roxas, but then Kairi brought him back to the light and he retained his memories.

Anyway, I just think that Sora was already whole when he went through CoM.

Nope. Basically, when he became a Heartless, he was a heart enshrouded in darkness. Kairi, using her PoH's status and heart, was able to, basically, give him a body form.

But, because Roxas still had his body and soul, Sora was still only a heart, and thus was not whole until Roxas came back to him.

So, for the entirety of CoM, and most of KH2, Sora was only a heart, much in the way that Ansem, SoD, was, but not through his own working.

Roxas doesn't have Sora's memories, because the memories are kept with the heart, and because Sora regained his heart, Roxas didn't have the memories go with the body and soul.

Awards
Big thing you overlooked: Xion was introduced into the Organization before CoM, which means before Namine began to mess with Sora's memories at all.

You don't know that.

Because all 13 of the Organization members were present at Xion's induction, the only thing we know is that she was introduced before any of them died (in other words, before Vexen died). That leaves plenty of potential time in which Xion could have been created and/or inducted during the events of CoM, since Vexen's death occurs toward the end.

The idea that they couldn't leave CO to go to TWTNW is ridiculous. We've already read in the most recent Days trailer that Axel discusses with Roxas how members in CO are being eliminated (not to mention how we had reports of Saix talking to Axel about a traitor at CO). In other words, we know that Axel leaves CO during the events of CoM. And with Corridors of Darkness making travel oh so fast, why wouldn't all of the CoM Org members be able to leave together, putting suspicious underhanded intentions aside to, say, attend Xion's little ceremony? Sure, Namine might pose a problem on her own, but with how they threw Kairi in a dungeon and left her alone, a similar course of action wouldn't be surprising in the case of Namine. Unlikely? Maybe. But still very possible.

Even then, though, the theory in this thread doesn't hold. The major problem is that the Namine in Sora's head (or in his heart rather) stays just there, in his heart, until well after some of the Org members have already died. We even get to see her in the Destiny Island scene. So, obviously, Xion cannot be the memories of Namine.

Shire Folk

Nope. Basically, when he became a Heartless, he was a heart enshrouded in darkness. Kairi, using her PoH's status and heart, was able to, basically, give him a body form.

But, because Roxas still had his body and soul, Sora was still only a heart, and thus was not whole until Roxas came back to him.

So, for the entirety of CoM, and most of KH2, Sora was only a heart, much in the way that Ansem, SoD, was, but not through his own working.

Roxas doesn't have Sora's memories, because the memories are kept with the heart, and because Sora regained his heart, Roxas didn't have the memories go with the body and soul.

Ah, thank you. Now I understand why it was that DiZ really wanted Roxas to go back into Sora to facilitate his plans for revenge.

But it still remains that Sora was able to get through Castle Oblivion and defeat Vexen, Larxene, Axel, and Marluxia even with only half of his power while Roxas had his body and soul.

Sora has a really strong heart...

Shire Folk

He wouldn't be Sora and we wouldn't love him as much as we do if he weren't so clueless. Much like his feelings for Kairi. Riku knows. God knows everyone else knows. But from what we know Sora knows that he likes Kairi, that she's the person most special to him, but neither he nor Kairi are going to actually do anything about it until KH3 whenever that rolls around.

But, we have these three new games to worry about and play until Nomura announces KH3. I used to diss Coded, but since I saw the trailer to day, I have to say that I'm interested.

However, back to Xion...

Well xion is connected to sora.

And supposely a keyblade wielder.

So i guess its someone we know.

We see Xion wielding the Kingdom Key in the trailer. She's connected to Sora and has memories of him, Riku, and Kairi together on the islands.

Going by what I hypothesized before that she is a second nobody to Kairi, is it at all possible that she is the link to where Riku gets that keyblade to give to Kairi in KHII? It would make a little sense.

Dark - Roxas

I thought she joined the Organization in the beggining of KH Days, which is right after COM?
Actually Days begins with Roxas' creataion during the end of Kingdom Hearts and goes right through to the begining of Kingdom Hearts 2 were is place in the database Twilight Town.

Last edited:

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
He wouldn't be Sora and we wouldn't love him as much as we do if he weren't so clueless. Much like his feelings for Kairi. Riku knows. God knows everyone else knows. But from what we know Sora knows that he likes Kairi, that she's the person most special to him, but neither he nor Kairi are going to actually do anything about it until KH3 whenever that rolls around.

You haven't been on long enough to know me, have you?

But, we have these three new games to worry about and play until Nomura announces KH3. I used to diss Coded, but since I saw the trailer to day, I have to say that I'm interested.

Who wouldn't be interested in Coded, just because it's for a phone!? I mean, seriously, it's the next step in the future of KH, for cripes sake!

We see Xion wielding the Kingdom Key in the trailer. She's connected to Sora and has memories of him, Riku, and Kairi together on the islands.

Going by what I hypothesized before that she is a second nobody to Kairi, is it at all possible that she is the link to where Riku gets that keyblade to give to Kairi in KHII? It would make a little sense.

Riku gets that keyblade...? Uh... no. Riku split his keyblade, Way to Dawn, into two, in order to dual-weild, and gave one of them to Kairi. It looks the way it does because the keychain is the representation of his memories of Destiny Islands.

Kairi cannot weild a keyblade of her own, and the keyblade is not Xion's. In fact, Riku considers her keyblade to be fake. Whether this is true or not, we do not know.

Shire Folk

You haven't been on long enough to know me, have you?

No I haven't. Just finally joined today so if what you were saying was sarcasm, I didn't get it.

Who wouldn't be interested in Coded, just because it's for a phone!? I mean, seriously, it's the next step in the future of KH, for cripes sake!

Because the last KH game for phones wasn't good and I haven't been following Coded. Plus, I'm not sure if my phone would even be able to play it when it does come out.

Riku gets that keyblade...? Uh... no. Riku split his keyblade, Way to Dawn, into two, in order to dual-weild, and gave one of them to Kairi. It looks the way it does because the keychain is the representation of his memories of Destiny Islands.

When does he split Way to the Dawn? At the end of CoM Reverse/Rebirth, or in KHIIFM? Because I have played all through regular KHII backwards and forwards and all I know is that he gives Kairi this keyblade which resembles the islands and has a paopu fruit shaped keychain on the end.

Kairi cannot weild a keyblade of her own, and the keyblade is not Xion's. In fact, Riku considers her keyblade to be fake. Whether this is true or not, we do not know.

Again, where do we learn that Riku considers the keyblade he gives her to be fake? And, just because we haven't seen Kairi fighting with that keyblade after the *three* scenes that we see her with it does not mean that she won't be able to summon it again. But I will give you that the one she is wielding is not the Kingdom Key, which is shown being wielded by Xion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back