• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory on Xion (redone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartlesGuardian

Hey all, its been a while since I've been on, but I though it would re post my theory on Xion.

To start, Xion is Namine's nobody. Yes, I am aware that Namine is a nobody, and a nobody having a nobody doesn't make sense. I believe that Xion is the Namine that was created in Sora's head (During CoM), and that it is HER nobody.

Sure, the idea that a memory can create a nobody does seem far fetched, from the videos we've been given, I have found clips that COULD prove my theory correct.

First, Namine has a interest in seeing Xion (Namine says "I wanted to meet you Xion)
This shows a connection between Namine and Xion. Namine wants to see Xion because she wants to see the nobody created from her. This would give Namine a feeling that she has a heart if she produced a Nobody, and even if she knows that its not really "her" that created the Nobody, it would make her feel whole, which is what the Nobodies are all about.

While in the White Room where Sora is sleeping, Namine says
"Regardless of how the memory fragments connect, if they begin to leak outside not all the memories will return at the point where they flow out. If its connected to another memory it can't be returned to its original location" "If its connected to another memory, surely she can't endure it"
Put into simpler words, if the memories Namine put into Sora's head leak out, Sora's original memory can't be restored.
This means that the false memories are interfering with the real memories. The only thing that was put into Sora's head were memories of Namine, so its safe to assume that the memory fragments they refer to are the ones of Namine. Why would the memories of Namine be interfering with real memories? Because those false memories produced Xion.

Also, throughout the video Xion asks whether she exists or not. She asks this because she finds out that her somebody was really no one, and she wonders whether that makes he no one as well.

Xion also wonders about the girl who Sora always hung around with on the island. This is because Xion, in her memories, knows that it was Namine, but in reality it was Kairi.

This is also why she resembles Kairi. All the memories of Namine that Sora had were actually memories of Kairi, including the promise with the good luck charm, so in Sora's mind Namine WAS Kairi, only the memories were switched.

And finally, her immediate connection with Roxas is because Roxas resembles Sora, and she resembles Kairi/Namine.

Obviously the two main flaws in the theory are how Namine create's a person only through memories, and if this person existed, how did they become a Nobody. But based on the other theories I have read, It hink this one has a fair shot of being true.

Muse

you look atrocious
Big thing you overlooked: Xion was introduced into the Organization before CoM, which means before Namine began to mess with Sora's memories at all.

Muse

you look atrocious
^Namine's status as a Nobody itself is in question at the moment. As far as we know, Namine's not even made of anything. At the very least, she's Kairi's sense of self but still has no where near enough substance to produce a Nobody of her own.

HeartlesGuardian

Big thing you overlooked: Xion was introduced into the Organization before CoM, which means before Namine began to mess with Sora's memories at all.

Where were we told this? If you can pull a quote from somewhere then okay, but if not I'm pretty sure that Xion entered the Organization during/after CoM. If we look at Another Report, the story at the end w/ Roxas and Axel tells us that Xion isn't with them, and that story is set directly after CoM

SKRVAT

I thought she joined the Organization in the beggining of KH Days, which is right after COM?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Days starts from Roxas' birth to the Beginning of KH2; which is before CoM.

Muse

you look atrocious
Where were we told this? If you can pull a quote from somewhere then okay, but if not I'm pretty sure that Xion entered the Organization during/after CoM. If we look at Another Report, the story at the end w/ Roxas and Axel tells us that Xion isn't with them, and that story is set directly after CoM

Xion joined the Organization while all the members, including those from CoM were still alive. This means that, since they couldn't just leave their oh-so important mission/post in Castle Oblivion, she was introduced before they left for Castle Oblivion, which would ultimately mean before CoM.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Hey all, its been a while since I've been on, but I though it would re post my theory on Xion.

Thats good...

To start, Xion is Namine's nobody. Yes, I am aware that Namine is a nobody, and a nobody having a nobody doesn't make sense. I believe that Xion is the Namine that was created in Sora's head (During CoM), and that it is HER nobody.

Xion was introduced to the organization before CoM. I dont know what your talking about. I doubt xion went to castle obilvion or whatever your trying to say. Please explain this to me.

Sure, the idea that a memory can create a nobody does seem far fetched, from the videos we've been given, I have found clips that COULD prove my theory correct.

I dont know...

First, Namine has a interest in seeing Xion (Namine says "I wanted to meet you Xion)
This shows a connection between Namine and Xion

No it doesnt... Just because you want to see someone doesnt mean a connection.

Namine wants to see Xion because she wants to see the nobody created from her.

Your right it is far-fetched. Not trying to be mean or anything.

This would give Namine a feeling that she has a heart if she produced a Nobody, and even if she knows that its not really "her" that created the Nobody, it would make her feel whole, which is what the Nobodies are all about.

She is made out of nothing.

"Regardless of how the memory fragments connect, if they begin to leak outside not all the memories will return at the point where they flow out. If its connected to another memory it can't be returned to its original location" "If its connected to another memory, surely she can't endure it"
Put into simpler words, if the memories Namine put into Sora's head leak out, Sora's original memory can't be restored.

Seems right...

This means that the false memories are interfering with the real memories. The only thing that was put into Sora's head were memories of Namine, so its safe to assume that the memory fragments they refer to are the ones of Namine. Why would the memories of Namine be interfering with real memories? Because those false memories produced Xion.

Lost me but ok...

Also, throughout the video Xion asks whether she exists or not. She asks this because she finds out that her somebody was really no one, and she wonders whether that makes he no one as well.

She is a special nobody but i dont think in the way your thinking.

Xion also wonders about the girl who Sora always hung around with on the island. This is because Xion, in her memories, knows that it was Namine, but in reality it was Kairi.

But she says "she looks a lot like me"

This is also why she resembles Kairi. All the memories of Namine that Sora had were actually memories of Kairi, including the promise with the good luck charm, so in Sora's mind Namine WAS Kairi, only the memories were switched.

Xion appearance is affected by roxas memories
And finally, her immediate connection with Roxas is because Roxas resembles Sora, and she resembles Kairi/Namine.

Ok...

Obviously the two main flaws in the theory are how Namine create's a person only through memories, and if this person existed, how did they become a Nobody. But based on the other theories I have read, It hink this one has a fair shot of being true.

Ya your right some of the information supports your theory but i doubt it is true. But i give it a thumbs up.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Ooh, new theory, this should be interesting.

Hello! Nice to meet you.

So, you believe that Naminé, who embodies nothingness even more than Nobodies, created her own Nobody? From Sora's memories? That definitely wouldn't make her Naminé's. That would make her Sora's, not Naminé's. Also, like the people before had said, Xion was almost definitely created before the events of CoM, because all thirteen members were present, and there is no indication in CoM that they hopped on over to TWTNW for a quick induction ceremony.

It's much more than far-fetched, it's downright ludicrous, considering that there isn't anything to suggest that a Nobody can be made from memories. They're made from the body and soul.

This shows a connection between Namine and Xion. Namine wants to see Xion because she wants to see the nobody created from her. This would give Namine a feeling that she has a heart if she produced a Nobody, and even if she knows that its not really "her" that created the Nobody, it would make her feel whole, which is what the Nobodies are all about.

Naminé also had interest in meeting Roxas, and that turned on to be nothing more than because Roxas was connected to Sora. Perhaps this, too, is why she wants to meet Xion. Or perhaps she just wants to meet another Nobody, like her. It doesn't mean they have a connection.

Where do you get that fake memories are interfering with the real memories? Perhaps it means that Sora's got holes, and his original memories can't stay in because of that. No, Sora's memories weren't just of Naminé. He was given an entirely new childhood because of Naminé's inclusion. What you are saying is merely conjecture.

Or perhaps she asks if she exists or not because she is a Nobody, has no clue who her Somebody is, or even that she really is a Nobody. Again, what you're saying is merely conjecture.

Conjecture. Xion realizes that it was Kairi, because it's all but implied as so in the newest scene with Riku.

No, the memories of Naminé were not memories of Kairi. In actuality, the good luck charms are entirely different. Naminé gives him the good luck charm, but he is the one to give the promise that he'll keep it safe. Kairi gives him a good luck charm, but she is the one to make him promise to keep it safe and to return it to her. There are other instances, such as how Naminé was always included in the play between the children, which we never see with Kairi, and how she would always draw for them, which Kairi certainly doesn't do.

What? How does him resembling Sora connect her to him? Because they resemble someone else? Well then, I guess every Nobody is connected, because they all resemble their Somebodies.

I think the entire theory is flawed, and, sorry, but you need to give better evidence than clips where you state what you think might be the point of those clips. Like I said before, it's merely conjecture.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

about :40 seconds into the trailer. She is introduced to the others and they are all present.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

I agree. You might wanna rethink your theory, don't really think the Nobody having a Nobody is possible.

nehar890

I was wondering how its possible for the story to take place before CoM because didnt CoM take place like 1 day after KH1?

Muse

you look atrocious
I was wondering how its possible for the story to take place before CoM because didnt CoM take place like 1 day after KH1?

CoM takes place anywhere between a few days after KH1 to a month after KH1. They never really specify how long it is between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back