• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory on Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wevvy

My first REAL thoery. It will be about Ven and Xehanort. Some people may think this is ridiculous.

Lets talk about the trailer. Where Ven and Xehanort meet at the Olympus Colliseum. "Seems that you're losing it, however, you havent lost it permanently. In order to obtain it, give up." Now, I say, that what Xehanort is talking about, that Ven is "losing" his Ability to wield a Keyblade. So, in order to Ven to obtain it is, the power of Darkness. That will explain a hell lot about the Dark Soldier, being Xehanorts "servant", Xehanort could use the power of Darkness on the Dark Soldier, thus allowing him to use the Keyblade (Like how Maleficent/Xehanort's Heartless gave Riku the power to wield an "artificial" Keyblade, and that... splendid armour. Dark Soldier and Riku's armour look pretty damn similiar, doesnt it?). Speaking about Ven's "artificial" Keyblade, it looks pretty awkward?

At the wasteland 2nd scene. Dark Soldier attacks Ven. This might sound ridiculous, but since Xehanort is the bad guy, I would say that Xehanort has now betrayed Ven, probably because he's the youngest, thus weak. "Those that submit to Darkness are not qualified to wield a Keyblade. Already, that man is a monster infused with Darkness. Use your power to defeat the darkness and correct my mistake!" Xehanort could be talking to Terra, obviously lying about "Submit to Darkness not qualified" crap, and telling him to "kill" or "erase" (Whatever) Ven, and correct his mistake about making Ven wield the Keyblade. But, Terra refuses because obviously, Ven is Terra's friend.

At the beach. Ven is with Aqua or Terra (I dont really care). "Erase me". He probably says this before he met Xehanort at Olympus Colliseum, when he is "losing" his Keyblade powers. He says this because he is pretty much worthless without a Keyblade. But, Aqua/Terra refuses, because, he is their friend. Simple as that.

Now, Terra refuses to "kill" Ven. So, they all meet up for teh epic battle "KH2:FM+ Secret Ending". I say Xehanort is not relying on Terra anymore, and is planning to "kill" Ven himself. He grabs him in the head, and as Terra runs up, the Dark Soldier already takes care of him. Now, watch this part carefully. Before he gets frozen, black flames come out. This is probably what made me start this theory. Xehanort is probably taking his Keyblade powers away (The power of Darkness), and then killing him. Unfortunatly, Xehanort didnt double check, and assume that Ven is dead by being frozen. When he falls, his "Keyblade" breaks. A Keyblade couldnt even break through rocks? Well, Ven lost his Keyblade Powers, so, yeah, the Keyblade breaks. I have no idea why Xehanort then created Kingdom Hearts. Sorry.

Lets return to the very start of the trailer. Terra and Ven are talking. Terra says that Ven rescued him once. I think that Ven rescued him, by sacrificing his Keyblade powers to save Terra? Not sure about that one.

Wasteland First Scene, Xehanort is talking to Terra. He says that he has been waiting for him. Waiting for him... to become a Keyblade Master? Well Terra did say he didnt care about Master, and he has a friend. He asks Xehanort what has he done to his heart. Well, infusing it with Darkness. This talk would have occured after Olympus Colliseum scene and Wasteland Second scene. Ignore waiting for him to become Keyblade Master. More like Waiting for him to kill Ven.

I think I covered up pretty much everything. Know someone will find a hole in it.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Where Ven and Xehanort meet at the Olympus Colliseum. "Seems that you're losing it, however, you havent lost it permanently. In order to obtain it, give up." Now, I say, that what Xehanort is talking about, that Ven is "losing" his Ability to wield a Keyblade.

That seems too trivial of an answer for a scene that seems important.

So, in order to Ven to obtain it is, the power of Darkness.

...What?

(Like how Maleficent/Xehanort's Heartless gave Riku the power to wield an "artificial" Keyblade

Riku always had the ability to wield a keyblade...

Speaking about Ven's "artificial" Keyblade, it looks pretty awkward?

Just because Ven's keyblade lacks a keychain, does not mean it is artificial...

This might sound ridiculous, but since Xehanort is the bad guy, I would say that Xehanort has now betrayed Ven, probably because he's the youngest, thus weak.

...Betrayed? There's nothing that suggests that Ven and MX were ever on the same "side".

Xehanort could be talking to Terra, obviously lying about "Submit to Darkness not qualified" crap

Glad someone else thinks the man's lying...

and telling him to "kill" or "erase" (Whatever) Ven

The way it was presented to us, it seems "the man infused with darkness" is pointing to DS.

At the beach. Ven is with Aqua or Terra (I dont really care). "Erase me". He probably says this before he met Xehanort at Olympus Colliseum, when he is "losing" his Keyblade powers. He says this because he is pretty much worthless without a Keyblade. But, Aqua/Terra refuses, because, he is their friend. Simple as that.

I'd say it is much more likely that Ven wants to be "erased" to prevent MX from obtaining what he wants form him.

I say Xehanort is not relying on Terra anymore, and is planning to "kill" Ven himself.

If killing Ven was MX's plan from the beginning, don't you think he would have simply done it himself earlier?

Xehanort is probably taking his Keyblade powers away (The power of Darkness), and then killing him. Unfortunatly, Xehanort didnt double check, and assume that Ven is dead by being frozen. When he falls, his "Keyblade" breaks. A Keyblade couldnt even break through rocks? Well, Ven lost his Keyblade Powers, so, yeah, the Keyblade breaks. I have no idea why Xehanort then created Kingdom Hearts. Sorry.

I would say, if MX took anything, it is much more likely that he took Ven's heart, seeing as how MX's goal seems to be KH...

Wasteland First Scene, Xehanort is talking to Terra. He says that he has been waiting for him. Waiting for him... to become a Keyblade Master?

I take it more that MX wants Terra to join him.

Wevvy

Riku always had the ability to wield a keyblade...
Well, seeing as I never saw him wield a Keyblade before he met Maleficent.

Just because Ven's keyblade lacks a keychain, does not mean it is artificial...
Heart Unlocker = Artificial, Right?
Both Riku and Ven might have had the same process. Thus, having an artificial Keyblade.

...Betrayed? There's nothing that suggests that Ven and MX were ever on the same "side".
Whats the word Im thinking... I meant as in MX "gave up"(?) on helping Ven.

The way it was presented to us, it seems "the man infused with darkness" is pointing to DS.
Why would he want Terra to defeat the Darkness in DS, but then refuses because he uses his power for "friends"? Unless the DS was TAV's friend too and ended up joining XH's side in the battle.

I'd say it is much more likely that Ven wants to be "erased" to prevent MX from obtaining what he wants form him.
Possible. (Well ANYTHING is possible xD)

If killing Ven was MX's plan from the beginning, don't you think he would have simply done it himself earlier?
He also wanted to test Terra's loyalty. Most bad guys do that.

I would say, if MX took anything, it is much more likely that he took Ven's heart, seeing as how MX's goal seems to be KH...
The black flames could be that... but no hearts came out, and Ven was still alive. Yet he summoned Kingdom Hearts like it was nothing.

I take it more that MX wants Terra to join him.
Yes.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Well, seeing as I never saw him wield a Keyblade before he met Maleficent.
Riku was still a chosen wielder, he could still wield.

Both Riku and Ven might have had the same process. Thus, having an artificial Keyblade.
No VAT keyblades are real but they dont have keychains.

Whats the word Im thinking... I meant as in MX "gave up"(?) on helping Ven.
I doubt MX will every help ven.

Why would he want Terra to defeat the Darkness in DS, but then refuses because he uses his power for "friends"? Unless the DS was TAV's friend too and ended up joining XH's side in the battle.
I dont really know what your saying but MX says defeat the darkness and correct my mistake(if im not mistaken.)

Possible. (Well ANYTHING is possible xD)
Within reason.

He also wanted to test Terra's loyalty. Most bad guys do that.
MX isnt most bad guys.

The black flames could be that... but no hearts came out, and Ven was still alive. Yet he summoned Kingdom Hearts like it was nothing.
Ya ven body wasnt completely imobilized which wouldnt happen if he lost his heart but he was frozen.

I guess.

Wevvy

Riku was still a chosen wielder, he could still wield.
Mkay fine, Riku is a chosen wielder. Maybe Ven DID know how to wield one before. But, as I said, at the start of the trailer, Terra saiz something about Ven rescuing him. Cant be too sure, but I think Ven could of sacrificed his Keyblade Powers.
No VAT keyblades are real but they dont have keychains.
Im not saying all of them are fake, only Ven's. If there was anything about ALL of them stated that they're real, please send me a link.

I doubt MX will every help ven.
You mean "ever"? Well he DID randomly confront Ven in Olympus Colliseum. The "Who are you" line obviously shows that Ven doesnt know who MX is. Not sure.

I dont really know what your saying but MX says defeat the darkness and correct my mistake(if im not mistaken.)
I assumed that MX asked Terra to defeat the darkness in Ven. Omni said MX was talking about DS.

MX isnt most bad guys.
His villany couldnt be different from others? They act smart, never keep their words, etc.

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

Website
Mkay fine, Riku is a chosen wielder. Maybe Ven DID know how to wield one before. But, as I said, at the start of the trailer, Terra saiz something about Ven rescuing him. Cant be too sure, but I think Ven could of sacrificed his Keyblade Powers.
He can wield a keyblade after all that.

Im not saying all of them are fake, only Ven's. If there was anything about ALL of them stated that they're real, please send me a link.
Ven being a keyblade wielder(apprentice) comes to mind. Working under a keyblade master.

You mean "ever"? Well he DID randomly confront Ven in Olympus Colliseum. The "Who are you" line obviously shows that Ven doesnt know who MX is. Not sure.
Ven seems to have something happen to his memories though.

I assumed that MX asked Terra to defeat the darkness in Ven. Omni said MX was talking about DS.
I also think it is DS What darkness in ven, most likely i would say who has darkness terra,DS, MX.

His villany couldnt be different from others? They act smart, never keep their words, etc.
Who knows........

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Just because VAT's keyblades lack keychains does not automatically make them artifical.

Why would he want Terra to defeat the Darkness in DS, but then refuses because he uses his power for "friends"?

You are assuming MX is speaking to Terra during the "Correct my mistake" scene. It does not show who he is talking to.
Plus, MX could easily be leading whoever he was speaking to into a trap...

(Well ANYTHING is possible xD)

No, it isn't. The KH universe has specific laws a limitations within it. Ergo, not everything can happen.

The black flames could be that... but no hearts came out, and Ven was still alive.

Of course Ven would still be alive... Without his heart, however, he'd be an empty shell.

Yet he summoned Kingdom Hearts like it was nothing.

It's MX. =/
There's a reason he appears to be the strongest KH character seen to date.

Ya ven body wasnt completely imobilized which wouldnt happen if he lost his heart but he was frozen.

Yet we saw Kairi's body move in Neverland without her heart in her.

That seems too far of a stretch with what little we got from that scene...

It is implied in the trailer, seeing as how we saw DS when MX was speaking.

Last edited:

Wevvy

He can wield a keyblade after all that.
Thats why I say that after he did sacrificed his powers, MX came and comfronted him at the Olympus Colliseum. After that, THEN we see him wield a Keyblade.

Ven being a keyblade wielder(apprentice) comes to mind. Working under a keyblade master.
I know. An Apprentice. Under MX?

Ven seems to have something happen to his memories though.
?

I also think it is DS What darkness in ven, most likely i would say who has darkness terra,DS, MX.
Terra and DS? Lets assume that Terra was the person he was talking about. Well obviously, MX wanted Terra to join him, so nope. DS. I still dont get why MX want someone to "defeat the darkness" in DS. They're partners. And why was making DS a mistake? :23:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I still dont get why MX want someone to "defeat the darkness" in DS. They're partners. And why was making DS a mistake? :23:

It's a beautiful thing called lying. MX could easily be leading whoever he is speaking to into a trap.

My first REAL thoery. It will be about Ven and Xehanort. Some people may think this is ridiculous.

Ok, let's see what we have here.

Lets talk about the trailer. Where Ven and Xehanort meet at the Olympus Colliseum. "Seems that you're losing it, however, you havent lost it permanently. In order to obtain it, give up." Now, I say, that what Xehanort is talking about, that Ven is "losing" his Ability to wield a Keyblade. So, in order to Ven to obtain it is, the power of Darkness. That will explain a hell lot about the Dark Soldier, being Xehanorts "servant", Xehanort could use the power of Darkness on the Dark Soldier, thus allowing him to use the Keyblade (Like how Maleficent/Xehanort's Heartless gave Riku the power to wield an "artificial" Keyblade, and that... splendid armour. Dark Soldier and Riku's armour look pretty damn similiar, doesnt it?). Speaking about Ven's "artificial" Keyblade, it looks pretty awkward?

Ok here is your first set of mistakes right here. The ability to wield a keyblade isn't something that can be given out at random and I don't believe it is something that you can lose either. Riku was able to wield the keyblade from the beginning. That is why he was able to take from Sora when Sora got to Hollow Bastion. Also keyblade without keychains aren't fake. The reason the Dark Keyblade was different was because it was made from 6 of the 7 Princesses of Heart. It was keyblade obtained through unnatural means. That is why it artificial.

At the wasteland 2nd scene. Dark Soldier attacks Ven. This might sound ridiculous, but since Xehanort is the bad guy, I would say that Xehanort has now betrayed Ven, probably because he's the youngest, thus weak. "Those that submit to Darkness are not qualified to wield a Keyblade. Already, that man is a monster infused with Darkness. Use your power to defeat the darkness and correct my mistake!" Xehanort could be talking to Terra, obviously lying about "Submit to Darkness not qualified" crap, and telling him to "kill" or "erase" (Whatever) Ven, and correct his mistake about making Ven wield the Keyblade. But, Terra refuses because obviously, Ven is Terra's friend.

Here is your second mistake. Why would Master Xehanort betray Ven? Ven isn't in league with Master Xehanort. Ven is searching for Master Xehanort trying to stop him. He was given that by his own Keyblade Master. Also, why would Master Xehanort be telling Terra to erase Ven? I doubt Master Xehanort was talking about Ven their. Most likely he was talking about the Dark Soldier. You can't make someone wield the keyblade. You can't just give someone that ability out no where.

Here is your first mistake all over again. You can't just lose your ability to wield a keyblade and I doubt that would be a reason for Ven wanting someone to "erase" him. If that were the case then he wouldn't have a strong heart, which is one of the qualifications to wield the keyblade.

Now, Terra refuses to "kill" Ven. So, they all meet up for teh epic battle "KH2:FM+ Secret Ending". I say Xehanort is not relying on Terra anymore, and is planning to "kill" Ven himself. He grabs him in the head, and as Terra runs up, the Dark Soldier already takes care of him. Now, watch this part carefully. Before he gets frozen, black flames come out. This is probably what made me start this theory. Xehanort is probably taking his Keyblade powers away (The power of Darkness), and then killing him. Unfortunatly, Xehanort didnt double check, and assume that Ven is dead by being frozen. When he falls, his "Keyblade" breaks. A Keyblade couldnt even break through rocks? Well, Ven lost his Keyblade Powers, so, yeah, the Keyblade breaks. I have no idea why Xehanort then created Kingdom Hearts. Sorry.

The reason he created Kingdom Hearts is because he trying to get Kingdom Hearts. That has been the goal of every antagonist in every single one of these games. He is search for being with hearts of pure light. Which was the same plan of the villains in KH1. It's obvious what his plans are.

Lets return to the very start of the trailer. Terra and Ven are talking. Terra says that Ven rescued him once. I think that Ven rescued him, by sacrificing his Keyblade powers to save Terra? Not sure about that one.

If he sacrificed his power to wield the keyblade then why is he still able to wield one? How would one go about sacrificing their ability to wield a keyblade? How would that save someone?

Wasteland First Scene, Xehanort is talking to Terra. He says that he has been waiting for him. Waiting for him... to become a Keyblade Master? Well Terra did say he didnt care about Master, and he has a friend. He asks Xehanort what has he done to his heart. Well, infusing it with Darkness. This talk would have occured after Olympus Colliseum scene and Wasteland Second scene. Ignore waiting for him to become Keyblade Master. More like Waiting for him to kill Ven.

Now you're getting two different scenes from the trailer confused with each other. The scene where Terra says he doesn't care about being a Master takes place in Radiant Garden. I doubt Master Xehanort is waiting for Terra to become a Master or to kill Ven. Since it is obvious that Master Xehanort wants Ven for something.

I think I covered up pretty much everything. Know someone will find a hole in it.

Yep found plenty of holes.

keybladelegacy

Website
Thats why I say that after he did sacrificed his powers, MX came and comfronted him at the Olympus Colliseum. After that, THEN we see him wield a Keyblade.

I just dont see what leads you to believe this. Someone taking a persons ability to wield.

I know. An Apprentice. Under MX?
Are you saying that ven is MX apprentice?

Terra and DS? Lets assume that Terra was the person he was talking about. Well obviously, MX wanted Terra to join him, so nope. DS. I still dont get why MX want someone to "defeat the darkness" in DS. They're partners. And why was making DS a mistake? :23:
Well i mean that they use darkness. And like Omni said he just couldve just been trying to throw the person he was talking to off(lieing)

And i forgot to do this.

Lets see.

Lets talk about the trailer. Where Ven and Xehanort meet at the Olympus Colliseum. "Seems that you're losing it, however, you havent lost it permanently. In order to obtain it, give up." Now, I say, that what Xehanort is talking about, that Ven is "losing" his Ability to wield a Keyblade.
Uh dont you get the impression that hes talking about vens memories.

So, in order to Ven to obtain it is, the power of Darkness.
Terras job.

That will explain a hell lot about the Dark Soldier, being Xehanorts "servant", Xehanort could use the power of Darkness on the Dark Soldier
Or MX infused him with darkness.

, thus allowing him to use the Keyblade
Giving someone darkness wouldnt give anyone the ablity to wield.

(Like how Maleficent/Xehanort's Heartless gave Riku the power to wield an "artificial" Keyblade, and that... splendid armour. Dark Soldier and Riku's armour look pretty damn similiar, doesnt it?). Speaking about Ven's "artificial" Keyblade, it looks pretty awkward?
Rikus a chosen wielder and ven is a keyblade wielder so he doesnt need to carry an artifical keyblade.

At the wasteland 2nd scene. Dark Soldier attacks Ven. This might sound ridiculous, but since Xehanort is the bad guy, I would say that Xehanort has now betrayed Ven, probably because he's the youngest, thus weak.
Ven didnt work with MX in the first place.

"Those that submit to Darkness are not qualified to wield a Keyblade. Already, that man is a monster infused with Darkness. Use your power to defeat the darkness and correct my mistake!" Xehanort could be talking to Terra, obviously lying about "Submit to Darkness not qualified" crap, and telling him to "kill" or "erase"
Ya it seems hes talking about the DS to correct his mistake of fusing that man with darkness.

(Whatever) Ven, and correct his mistake about making Ven wield the Keyblade. But, Terra refuses because obviously, Ven is Terra's friend.
He doesnt make Ven a keyblade wielder. Im sure.

At the beach. Ven is with Aqua or Terra (I dont really care). "Erase me".
Aqua

He probably says this before he met Xehanort at Olympus Colliseum, when he is "losing" his Keyblade powers. He says this because he is pretty much worthless without a Keyblade. But, Aqua/Terra refuses, because, he is their friend. Simple as that.
Or he is to a great importantance to xehanorts plan and doesnt want xehanort use him.

Now, Terra refuses to "kill" Ven.
Aqua

So, they all meet up for teh epic battle "KH2:FM+ Secret Ending". I say Xehanort is not relying on Terra anymore, and is planning to "kill" Ven himself. He grabs him in the head, and as Terra runs up, the Dark Soldier already takes care of him.
He's pretty much toying with them.

Now, watch this part carefully. Before he gets frozen, black flames come out. This is probably what made me start this theory. Xehanort is probably taking his Keyblade powers away
Or thats just ven getting frozen.

(The power of Darkness), and then killing him. Unfortunatly, Xehanort didnt double check, and assume that Ven is dead by being frozen. When he falls, his "Keyblade" breaks. A Keyblade couldnt even break through rocks? Well, Ven lost his Keyblade Powers, so, yeah, the Keyblade breaks. I have no idea why Xehanort then created Kingdom Hearts. Sorry.
Well he froze vens entire body and the keyblade.

He asks Xehanort what has he done to his heart. Well, infusing it with Darkness. This talk would have occured after Olympus Colliseum scene and Wasteland Second scene.
We dont know....

toon_roxas99

As far as I can tell (from the secret ending). MX summoned Kingdom Hearts. And Ven is still alive but frozen.

I don't know if he lost his power to wield the keyblade (if it's a real one), but he lost his memory for sure.

In the scene where he meets MX, Ven didn't know who MX was, but he seemed to freeze when he remembered something possibly about MX. They might not be on the same team, but he definately wants Ven to remember something.

On another note... All the trailers I've seen focus on Terra and Ven. I would like to know more about Aqua though.

Happy Chap

Is master Xehanort the real bad guy??? I mean, i know he's a bad guy, what with the fighting and everything, but aren't TAV trying to find MX ot stop some kind of disaster? like kingdom hearts being formed?

Wevvy

Is master Xehanort the real bad guy??? I mean, i know he's a bad guy, what with the fighting and everything, but aren't TAV trying to find MX ot stop some kind of disaster? like kingdom hearts being formed?

You just answered your own question?
You saying trying to stop some disaster is bad?
Trying to find MX to stop him sounds like a good deed to me.

Anyways, can someone delete this thread? Lol

keybladelegacy

Website
Is master Xehanort the real bad guy???
The main antagonist.

I mean, i know he's a bad guy, what with the fighting and everything,
If their wasnt fighting then it wouldnt be interesting would it.

but aren't TAV trying to find MX ot stop some kind of disaster?
I think MX and his apprentice disappear one day and TAV's master foresaw a disaster. I hear it somewhere.

like kingdom hearts being formed?
It should explain xehanort, keyblade wars, chasers, and other words from final mix.

Also it leads up to tell soras story.

@Wevvy you mean close thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back