• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theory on symbol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

road to oblivion

you know how terra and ven have that symbol could it be part of a clann and does aqua or xehanort a symbol on them, maybe they lead the new enemy dont flame

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Firstly: no, we don't know if Aqua or MX have that symbol.

Secondly, why would Terra and Ven wear the symbol of the new enemy on their clothes? I can understand about MX, but Terra and Ven wearing it doesn't make much sense.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
they could controll the enemy so they have that symbol

...and why would they be able to control it? Terra is shown destroying those things. They're the new ENEMY.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
If I had to guess, that symbol was that of Terra, Aqua and Ven's master, who ever that may be...

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well, I'm thinking it's eother not important, or it's VAT's Keyblade Master's symbol. Or..Something I haven't Thought of.Lol.

Eagl

Well I think its something that represent which clan youre or who is your master.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I wonder what MX symbol would be. They eye? The bull?............just throwing somethin out there

Eagl

Yeah it could be that. Or what if the symbol is something that show that you are able to wield a keyblade. Nah that doesnt seems right but still.

Apollo

Silver Member
If aqua does have it. I would think that it might be the sigh for who ever Terra,ven, and aqua for.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Man, I wanna see more of Aqua now, all we've seen her is on that poster (new stuff, not BBS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back