• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory on Sentiments.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorakun12

One of the newer additions into the Kingdom Hearts Universe would be the Lingering Sentiments. Now, as of now, there are only Two Sentiments that have been identified completly. Vanitas's Sentiment, and Lingering Sentiment (Terra's). There is also the possibility of Aqua's Armor/Keyblade in the Room of Repose being her Sentiment.

With the three sentiments above, there is one similarity that they all have in common. They all are created with the person's armour, and not the body itself. Vanitas's Sentiment is a black and white version of Vanitas, with the Unversed symbol on his helmet (Mainly due to the fact that he is the creator of the Unversed). Terra's is simply his armour formed together after MX took over Terra's body. Aqua's Sentiment, if it is hers, is her scattered armour pieces in the ROR.

While the armour may not have any such significance to how Sentiments are created/formed/born etc., one of the things that Sentiments do have in common is the fact that all of their 'originals' are no longer in the Realm of Light.

Aqua - in RoD with Ansem the Wise.
Terra - Inside of MX/Xemnas/Ansem (Whichever one now).
Vanitas - Dissepeared from existence pretty much, or inside Ven. One of the two.

Another large similarity connecting the three is that their originals all had the ability to wield a Keyblade. This leads to my theory, which is...

If a Keyblade Wielder, no matter whether they are on the sides of Light or Darkness, fall from the Realm of Light, they can create a Sentiment to take their place.

The theory makes sense, as it does encompass all three sentiments we know now. Vanitas, Terra, and Aqua were all Keyblade Weilders who fell from the RoL, and managed to somehow create sentiments on what was left of them. Terra's Armour, Aqua's Armour/Keyblade. Vanitas however, simply had memories of him left in the Realm of Light, which allowed his armour to be formed once again, but nothing else, as almost everyone never saw his true face. The Unversed symbol and black/white colours represent his connection to the Unversed and Ventus (Darkness/Light.)

This also explains why Ventus didn't create a Sentiment, or hasn't to what we know. Castle Oblivion lies in the midst of Light and Darkness, a Twilight Area. Technically, being in the CoA, Ventus has not fallen completely from the RoL, which could result in the fact that he did not form a sentiment, or he has partially formed one, but not to the extent that it has a main plot for the story.

Sora could possibly have two Sentiments, due to the fact of Ventus's, his, and Kairi's heart being released in Hollow Bastion. Technically, both Roxas and Namine are 'Special Nobodies', as they have both showed emotions. Now, Sentiments have been shown to have emotions as well, and have not shown to have hearts. This could mean that Roxas and Namine*** could be the sentiments of Sora, and Xemnas simply labeled them as 'Special Nobodies' due to his lack of knowledge of Sentiments.

Of course, there could be other Sentiments out there, including Master Eraqus's. However, this is just what I have thrown together.

Now, to recap, my Theory on Sentiments are that they are What A Keyblade Wielder who has fallen from the RoL has left behind in that realm.

Allister Rose

French Lover
sentiments are the last remaining thoughts of the keyblade wielder as they left. i don't think it's due to leaving the realm of light specifically, i tihnk it can happen in any realm. besides i'm not so sure what realm keyblade graveyard is in, and mx and terra are still in the realm of light

the reasons backing up your theory are iffy...

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
If am saying this right, all i know is that Sentiments are the emotions(maybe memories...but i dont know) of the person who's sentiment it is...after MX took over Terra's body, Terra's emotions (and other stuff that i forget), went into his armor, and began to move as he did.

EDIT::::
I agree with what Allister said..lol

And...really, Roxas and Namine are Nobodies, Roxas is a "SPECIAL" Nobody because he can wield the Keyblade, and he has Ven's heart...(which is how he can show emotion...as seen in Days), and Namine is a "SPECIAL" Nobody because she is the Nobody of a PoH, and when she was born, parts of Sora had affected her...(which is why Namine has BLONDE HAIR, since Sora has Ven's heart, and Ven has Blonde Hair). Xemnas is special...because Xehanort has MX and Terra's hearts.

State

Awards
If I had to give the KG a realm, I'd give it the In-Between Realm, like LoD/CO.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
hhmmm... i kinda thought that when someone was gone their memories kinda found a place somewhere and that was their sentiment. i mean its obvious LS has terras memories and why else would VS be fighting you unless he had his memories? this dosent really explain aqua though but we dont even know for sure if she does have a sentiment

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I thought LS was the only Sentiment and Vanitas was just called a sentiment because there was no other name to give it. Whatever...i don't want there being multiple sentiments and that LS and maybe VS were just special cases. UNLESS of cousre all the keyblades in the keyblade graveyard have sentiments and they will be the enemies in the next KH installment lol just jokin but that would be epic.

lycropath

Unversed are just monsters created by Vanitas`s emotions and darkness and the entire idea behind them was that they began and ended with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back