• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Theory] A cooler theory on Sora's "fall"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
So we all know that the box art implies that Sora will "fall to the darkness". But that does not necessarily mean that it will be a bad thing. Perhaps he will utilize and go after the power of darkness to become more powerful because he doubts that he will be able to defeat Xehanort. This could also give more involvement with Sora's anti-form.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Did it say anywhere that the shocking ending has anything to do with Sora falling to darkness? I don't really think it has anything to do with it.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
...I think there's going to have to be a sticky made for this.

I prefer the idea that Sora learns to use the powers of Darkness and Light like Riku, to him succumbing to darkness. Or it just means he ends up in the RoD. Most fans theorize that Aqua will be the first one to be saved because she's the only one in one piece and Yen Sid has an idea where she is. Sora has to go to the RoD sometime to save her so I think at the end he might end up in the RoD.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Fix'd it, but doesn't detour from my idea. Might be he just falls into the RoD.

Awards
I think it'll be more of a utilizing the darkness this, too. It's been pointed out that neither dark nor light is inherently good or evil, after all, and it will give him a wider range of attacks. I also hope this has nothing to do with the secret ending, because it'd be so cool if the thing we theorized as the big secret had absolutely nothing to do with it. So long as it was still pulled off well, of course.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Here:

Sora doubts his abilities and goes to master the Darkness like Riku. Mickey doubts this and tries to save him, as no one agrees with Sora's plan. Everyone sees Riku as a true master, which is why he is rising.

IAMSORA

i dont think we has to "succumb" to the darkness. i think he can simply get trapped in the Rod cuz of some shit YX caused. sora gets stuck there but riku does not, and sora meets aqua and ansem. KH3 can start with a roxas-like RIKU prologue where he and the king will rescue sora and i guess ansem and aqua. when riku finds sora in the RoD, we take over as sora. this allows for the whole "sora falls into darkness" thing, without completely changing his character.

it also allows for an awesome riku prologue in 3, and a great inner struggle of Riku's fear to rescue sora because he fears darkness and the RoD, and is helped by the king.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I would think copy and pasting the same post in different but related threads would be spam, but I'm not sure. I never even said that he would succumb to the darkness, so your comment is irrelevant to this thread.

IAMSORA

oh sorry about that. it seemed that since the boxart was revealed, a lot of similar threads were popping up which were kinda about the same thing: analyzing the boxart, and sora/darkness. i thought it was relevant, especially since there was a comment in this thread about the shocking ending, which i addressed in this post. would u like me to edit the word succumb to fall?

blueheart

Bronze Member
Hmn, interesting.

I could see him start to become more like Vanitas, in appearance and personality slightly, the more he tries\attempts to use that power of darkness. But by the time he or the others completely realize that, Vanitas could have a strong hold on his heart, or part of his heart. So Sora and him would have an inner\power struggle.

\shit theory

Love Machine

strut strut strut
oh sorry about that. it seemed that since the boxart was revealed, a lot of similar threads were popping up which were kinda about the same thing: analyzing the boxart, and sora/darkness. i thought it was relevant, especially since there was a comment in this thread about the shocking ending, which i addressed in this post. would u like me to edit the word succumb to fall?

I'm pretty sure it's considered spamming and that can lead to infractions.

I'm pretty sure that "falling" implies something negative.

There could be a "fall to rise"-type scenario.

Rexy

Bronze Member
What i really think it will happened is that Sora in the end will be trapped on the RoD, just like Aqua, and that is the way KH3 will begin, Sora looking for Aqua on the RoD and Riku on the RoL looking for a way to get them back.

IAMSORA

What i really think it will happened is that Sora in the end will be trapped on the RoD, just like Aqua, and that is the way KH3 will begin, Sora looking for Aqua on the RoD and Riku on the RoL looking for a way to get them back.

finally someone. THANK YOU. but i dont think he will look for aqua (assuming he knows she is there). i think he will simply see them. and riku will have to look for sora in the beginning of 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back