• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories About KH2's secret Ending.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Axl

Darky Dee said:
Eh, I love the theories, but one thing to be focused about is Zexion's weapon.

Notice on his spot in the World that Never Was in the Organization XIII's stronghold, there are glowing stones on the floor before you go fight Xemnas the first time.

Zexion's weapon image was broken, not revealling anything. I may also remember reading that if Tetsuya was to make KHIII, which I'm pretty optomistic of, that Zexion's weapon would play a major role in the game.

(Note: I don't have any proof to back up on what I read at all. Yet.)
Well if Zexion is alive, then we have the connection to the secret ending which Nomura mentioned, but only if Zexion lived back in the time in which the secret ending showed. If you take out the X in Xehanort's name, it spells out "No Heart" and "Another" which would relate to Zexion, who is "Another" with "No Heart".

Last edited:

Alpha Axl

No one did actually, so it could be in the future as well...good point. Anyone notice how the keyblades that Sora, Riku, and Mickey used are rusty too? Another reason why it might be in the future, since rust is gained over time, and there is no rust on the keyblades in the game's present time.

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
There's no rust on them. It was my impression that it came from the sand. It was very sandy and was on the Keyblades. I see no rust. They're just dirty.

It's also improtant to point out that Zexion's Stone was red. Indicating he was dead. Yes, little could be made from it. But looking close enough, it was red. Not blue. So, IF Nomura is telling the truth about being able to reveal Ienzo's Weapon, it could only be in the past. As he's dead now.

horsedragon1632

theory.jpg

Thought this might strick some ideas.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Inner-Demon said:
There's no rust on them. It was my impression that it came from the sand. It was very sandy and was on the Keyblades. I see no rust. They're just dirty.

It's also improtant to point out that Zexion's Stone was red. Indicating he was dead. Yes, little could be made from it. But looking close enough, it was red. Not blue. So, IF Nomura is telling the truth about being able to reveal Ienzo's Weapon, it could only be in the past. As he's dead now.
even so, the "dirt" would take time to get on the keyblade

and the stone i red, i myself saw that, but that does not mean that zexion is dead, just that zexion is gone, ienzo might still be alive

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
You just have to accept Zexion is dead. And yes, dirt does take time. But not that long in a mostly barren world. And those Keyblades were obviously there for some time. Because the Knights had to get them.

So yes, they were there for some time, but not that long.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Let's look at it this way. IF this is in the future. Why doesn't Sora still have his Keyblade? How did it get there? Doesn't this mess with the fact that YOU say this is ALL about Sora.

Obviously that wouldn't be about Sora. Now let's see this. It would be in the past, just a Nomura said, and would deal with the Origins of how it all began. Therefore STILL connecting perfectly to Sora's Story.

As this IS another piece of it. The mystery of the Keyblade. Why exactly are people chosen. How are they chosen. Who WAS Xehanort. And was Ienzo a Keyblade Master. All that would be answered.

Completing this section of the story. Therefore, IF Nomura decided to return to Sora, he could start with a WHOLE NEW story, since the past Trilogy was completed and a Prequel was even made to finally finish that part of Sora's Story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back