• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories About KH2's secret Ending.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveryOfAChild

Okay, like everyone said, and already know there isn't going to be an actual sequal to Kingdom Hearts two, but for all of you who already saw the secret ending, well here are 6 of my theories.

1. The place you are seeing is Kingdom Hearts. This would be the actual world of Kingdom Hearts. There are Ansem Reports going in the beginning. What I'm thinking is that tthe Ansem Reports are the key. All Ansem researched, of the Heartless, of Kingdom Hearts. This is the place. Thoses 5 phrases are very important.

2. Master of the Keyblade - Sora? Riku? King Mickey? Well it turns out that there are more Keyblade Masters. The Lost Two - Well, This could be a combination with Memory of Xehanort. Seeing as there is 3 things. Xehanort the human Xemnas the Nobody Ansem the Heartless. We fought Ansem/Xehanort and defeated Xemmas, what if Xemnas and Ansem were brought back together with the "Memory of Xehanort" Creating one whole person.

3. After all KH1 and KH2 final bosses were Xehanort just in different forms, but what about Xehanort the human. That human that went crazy to get Kingdom Hearts. This whole thing could just be for Kingdom Hearts. Chasers - They are probably the armed people in the video. Trying to stop Xehanort the "whole" from getting the power of Kingdom Hearts. Keyblade War - Say if Xehanort the whole did get the power of Kingdom Hearts.

4. He would be almighty, And with all those keyblades, Maybe Xehanort the whole can control an army of "Chasers" Giving them each a keyblade. A war of Keyblades! Sora, Riku, and King Mickey will have to fight these Chasers and try to finally defeat Xehanort the Whole.

5. Finally, the mysterious figure. I can interpret that it may be Sora (not likely) However even more likely is that it is Xehanort the Whole, or another part of Xehanort. Those 3 armed people (I believe are Chasers) seem to be getting ready for battle as they draw their keyblades.

6. This could be the time when Xehanort the Whole (or some part) Took over Kingdom Hearts. This can all be supported by the end of Kingdom Hearts II. Where Sora and Riku received that letter from the King. The King could be in distress that Xehanort may have achieved the greatest power ever. Please note, this is my interpretation. It is not official. Just a guess. Please comment on my theory also please.

P.S: Here's the link to watch the secret ending [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k-k1...s 2 Ending ]

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
To be EXACT. Sora, Riku and King Mickey ARE NOT Keyblade Masters. Nomura confirmed and stated that Sora and the others are Keyblade Heroes. Not Masters.

The Knights, they ARE TRUE Keyblade Masters.

Eternal Arcana

Bravery, you just made my day, amazing analysis, and makes what im about to say actual have some meaning!

Hey everyone, this is my first post and Ill do so with my short analysis of the Secret Ending. First about the 3 Armored Unknowns. The large, center unknown has an enormous keyblade that we have never seen before. The female unknown (Purple Armor, has and obvious feminine chest) has what looks like Oblivion. The third unknown is actually not wielding the keyblade Riku gave to Kairi (hers was much more colorful), but a different key blade in which s/he holds in a unique way similiar to Wisdom Form.

Also note that NONE of keyblades (with the exception or Riku's, Sora's and Mickey's) have keychains, even the ones in the field.

Next lets take a look at something my friend brought to my attention.

Untitled-1.jpg

Examine the Trinity behind the Nobodies: Heartless Emblem, Nobody Emblem and an Unknown Emblem we have never seen.

A closer look
NoHeart.jpg

Me and my friend continued discussion; What would happen if the Nobody Form and Heartless Form of someone happened to meet? Based on how the Trinity is built, the result of a Nobody and a Heartless would technically be the whole form once more yet this time with unprecedented powers.

After the 3 Armored Unknowns lift the keyblades from the ground the camera zooms out, showing them in the center of a cross, very similiar to the previous ones I had posted.

My final analysis comes from the start of the secret ending, where we see the Armored Unknown atop a huge beast. Remember the aerial battle with Xemnas upon the hover bike against the flying beast? From a very close look at what the main unknown is standing on the resemblence seems very clear. (Also adding fire power to Bravery's theory that the land unknowns are in is Kingdom Hearts)

Please tell me what you think of my analysis! Ill be around and Ill post anything else that might catch my attention!

Last edited:

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Eh, I love the theories, but one thing to be focused about is Zexion's weapon.

Notice on his spot in the World that Never Was in the Organization XIII's stronghold, there are glowing stones on the floor before you go fight Xemnas the first time.

Zexion's weapon image was broken, not revealling anything. I may also remember reading that if Tetsuya was to make KHIII, which I'm pretty optomistic of, that Zexion's weapon would play a major role in the game.

(Note: I don't have any proof to back up on what I read at all. Yet.)

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Darky Dee said:
But a sidenote, which I think this is a major typo/error in the stradegy guide, is that Hayner has a Nobody insigna on his information in the Beistary. I'll try to provide a scan tomorrow for further proof.

haynerolestra7qd.jpg

Last edited:

OblivionRiku

Wow, honestly i havent seen the secret ending yet, i still need to complete the journal XP, anyway, thats a great Theorie, im sure by the time i see it then i could say more but, yeah you knoe, oh by the way if u saw the first secret ending from KH1(not to give anything away) i think the whole point about it was when SPOLIER:Diz/Answem the Wise, told riku to capture Roxas, then he lost, so Riku needed the power of darkness to win, THE whole secret ending was focused on that, because theres another one that shows Blindfolded Riku, and Roxas running at each other on Memory Skyscraper(they seem to show alot of the first secret ending clippings during Kh2 :)

OblivionRiku

Eternal Arcana said:
Bravery, you just made my day, amazing analysis, and makes what im about to say actual have some meaning!

Hey everyone, this is my first post and Ill do so with my short analysis of the Secret Ending. First about the 3 Armored Unknowns. The large, center unknown has an enormous keyblade that we have never seen before. The female unknown (Purple Armor, has and obvious feminine chest) has what looks like Oblivion. The third unknown is actually not wielding the keyblade Riku gave to Kairi (hers was much more colorful), but a different key blade in which s/he holds in a unique way similiar to Wisdom Form.

Also note that NONE of keyblades (with the exception or Riku's, Sora's and Mickey's) have keychains, even the ones in the field.

Next lets take a look at something my friend brought to my attention.

Untitled-1.jpg

Examine the Trinity behind the Nobodies: Heartless Emblem, Nobody Emblem and an Unknown Emblem we have never seen.

A closer look
NoHeart.jpg

Me and my friend continued discussion; What would happen if the Nobody Form and Heartless Form of someone happened to meet? Based on how the Trinity is built, the result of a Nobody and a Heartless would technically be the whole form once more yet this time with unprecedented powers.

After the 3 Armored Unknowns lift the keyblades from the ground the camera zooms out, showing them in the center of a cross, very similiar to the previous ones I had posted.

My final analysis comes from the start of the secret ending, where we see the Armored Unknown atop a huge beast. Remember the aerial battle with Xemnas upon the hover bike against the flying beast? From a very close look at what the main unknown is standing on the resemblence seems very clear. (Also adding fire power to Bravery's theory that the land unknowns are in is Kingdom Hearts)

Please tell me what you think of my analysis! Ill be around and Ill post anything else that might catch my attention!
wow, i never thought of that..... i wonder, Wow thats something to think about, im pretty sure that that sign is gonna be a big part of Kh3...i wonder what it would mean, let me ponder a little then ill get back to you, oh yeah also in twilight town mansion, how come on that table theres the same trinity mark, how would roxas know to draw that sign....(you know the one that ends up opening into the comp room

BraveryOfAChild

Darky Dee said:
Eh, I love the theories, but one thing to be focused about is Zexion's weapon.

Notice on his spot in the World that Never Was in the Organization XIII's stronghold, there are glowing stones on the floor before you go fight Xemnas the first time.

Zexion's weapon image was broken, not revealling anything. I may also remember reading that if Tetsuya was to make KHIII, which I'm pretty optomistic of, that Zexion's weapon would play a major role in the game.

(Note: I don't have any proof to back up on what I read at all. Yet.)

Well about Zexion, I don't know alot about him, but I have a hunch that he might be Riku's Nobody, cause from what I understand, they haven't revealed Riku's Nobody. I know that for a fact Ansem isn't Riku's Nobody. The Ansem we fought in the first Kingdom Hearts series was a fake, a shell of the real Ansem, a Heartless. I say that he's Riku's Nobody cause they have the same characteristics.

180px-Riku%27s_true_form_in_Kingdom_Hearts_2.jpg

XIII_Order_06_Zexion.png

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I don't know about Riku having a nobody. He turned his back on the light once, yes, but he didn't lose his heart ot darkness. He was being manipulated by Xehanort, but I don't think he turned into a heartless. If he didn't turn into a heartless or lose his heart, I don't think there can be a Nobody for that character. Xehanort was more like, using Riku's body as his vessle.

Eh, and about Ansem being fake. He wasn't really fake. Xehanort, became a heartless, he was half of Xemnas, because he lost his heart to darkness when he became a heartless.

Reasons Roxas and Namine cease to exist, because they were born a special way. Sora became a heartless, but his heart was inside Kairi when he unlocked his heart to give Kairi's heart back to him.

Namine was born when Kairi passed through Sora in the beggining of the first game. Because she, Kairi, is pure light, she couldn't become a heartless, she was just idle, and she left her heart inside Sora.

BraveryOfAChild

Darky Dee said:
I don't know about Riku having a nobody. He turned his back on the light once, yes, but he didn't lose his heart ot darkness. He was being manipulated by Xehanort, but I don't think he turned into a heartless. If he didn't turn into a heartless or lose his heart, I don't think there can be a Nobody for that character.

Eh, and about Ansem being fake. He wasn't really fake. Xehanort, became a heartless, he was half of Xemnas, because he lost his heart to darkness when he became a heartless.

Reasons Roxas and Namine cease to exist, because they were born a special way. Sora became a heartless, but his heart was inside Kairi when he unlocked his heart to give Kairi's heart back to him.

Namine was born when Kairi passed through Sora in the beggining of the first game. Because she, Kairi, is pure light, she couldn't become a heartless, she was just idle, and she left her heart inside Sora.

Well you see, we might not know if Riku really lost his heart and got turn into a Heartless, all that time he was away from his friends, anything could've had happened between those years. -Shakes his head.- Ahh, my brain isn't working right tonight.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Silly. :p

It's unlikely that he would have turned into a heartless. He was with the King after he escaped the realm of darkness with him. And he found his way to Castle Oblivion with the King's help, and was being monitored by Ansem the Wise.

He was only spearated less than a year. From the time leaving Sora after Kingdom Hearts, he was with the King, and after the King, he allied himself with Ansem the Wise. He turned to darkness again during Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II so he can take on Roxas and take him to Ansem in Twilight Town, where Ansem had made a digital copy of Twilight Town, where Roxas stayed, and began sort of a new life, when he forgot that he was member XIII.

But back to Riku, he gained Xehanort's apperance because he needed the darkness to take on Roxas. So he couldn't really have turned into a heartless inbetween those periods in time.

Another concern that should arise, is that in the beggining of the game, in Kingdom Hearts II of course, Riku as Xehanort/Organization XIII dud, he was weilding the Soul Eater, but later on, when Kingdom Heart's data made the device Ansem was using exploded, made Riku his normal self again. And he lost the ability of darkness to go between the dark portals. But he did gain his own keyblade again. The Way To Dawn... which is shown in the secret ending.

Last edited:

OblivionRiku

Funny im posting while watching, i dont think this is a Heartless armored knight, im thinking this is what ur getting when a heartless meats a nobody, ok its looking like those three keyblade are Whitish one:mickeys Gold one:soras The other one:either Riku or kairi`s i cant tell, ok im pasting everything they say, HEre: MAster of Keyblade, The lost Two, memory of Xehanort,Chasers, Keyblade War??? Wat do they all mean...., Wait i think i know what That sign could mean Arcana, i wonder if the new enemys not Heartless, Nobodies, but i wonder if they are called chasers....And that keyblade is riku i watched it over and paused. i could tell by the handle...wow so many questions.....TETSUYA FINISH THE THIRD ONE QUICK, EVEN THOUGH U JUST MADE THE SECOND ONE, NEXT TIME MAKE IT HARDER AND LONGER!!!

BraveryOfAChild

Well, he could've turned into a Heartless when he was not with the King, and by means that when he was not with the King, I mean the first Kingdom Hearts series. This game has some twists that we cannot really know.

OblivionRiku

Darky Dee said:
Silly. :p

It's unlikely that he would have turned into a heartless. He was with the King after he escaped the realm of darkness with him. And he found his way to Castle Oblivion with the King's help, and was being monitored by Ansem the Wise.

He was only spearated less than a year. From the time leaving Sora after Kingdom Hearts, he was with the King, and after the King, he allied himself with Ansem the Wise. He turned to darkness again during Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II so he can take on Roxas and take him to Ansem in Twilight Town, where Ansem had made a digital copy of Twilight Town, where Roxas stayed, and began sort of a new life, when he forgot that he was member XIII.

But back to Riku, he gained Xehanort's apperance because he needed the darkness to take on Roxas. So he couldn't really have turned into a heartless inbetween those periods in time.
YAY know i think i know the storyline right, when i first beat kh2 i still had questions, then i went back though and thought almost everything u just said, at least i know im right!!!

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
3. After all KH1 and KH2 final bosses were Xehanort just in different forms, but what about Xehanort the human. That human that went crazy to get Kingdom Hearts. This whole thing could just be for Kingdom Hearts. Chasers - They are probably the armed people in the video. Trying to stop Xehanort the "whole" from getting the power of Kingdom Hearts. Keyblade War - Say if Xehanort the whole did get the power of Kingdom Hearts.

The problem is that xenahort's heartless and nobody was destroyed, for all we know( because solid proof of what happens when a nobody is destoyed has yet to come up.) xenahort desn't exist. A good example of the "memory of xenahort" is like your dead grandma, you knew her, and you remember her in that form, but she is gone. That is what i think that it means, his attempts at securing kingdom hearts are gone, his physical form is gone, but his files and research still exist. His ideals exist, but he doesn't.

OblivionRiku

It really all depends though, we hardly ever see anything about rikus story untill COM for GBA but still then its confusing, honestly i dont thing zexion is rikus nobody, riku has used the power of evil a few times, just to be stronger, but hes never been a heartless, but then i cant be sure about that, theres so much more we dont know about riku...here im gonna see if i can scan some pics out of my guide book, so i have a scanner, how do i put the img on the comp???

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Eh, that could be a possibility, but Xehanort did use Riku's body as a vessle, that didn't necessarily make Riku a heartless. Xehanort just had easy control on Riku, because Riku opened himself to darkness. Opening themself to darkness and giving up their heart as a heartless are two different things... I'd assume. :\

Oblivion Riku said:
It really all depends though, we hardly ever see anything about rikus story untill COM for GBA but still then its confusing, honestly i dont thing zexion is rikus nobody, riku has used the power of evil a few times, just to be stronger, but hes never been a heartless...

Now that I think of it, and retrace some thoughts, I remember hearing Organization XIII members stating that they smell "someone" that smelled like the superior, just stating obvious random things. Riku was the one that smelled like Xenmas at the time because he had Xehanort in him still. Scary that I barely just caught up to that. :\

Last edited:

BraveryOfAChild

About the Riku and Zexion thing. If you ever played KH: CoM you'll noticed that Zexion and another member of the Org. only appeared in Riku's story. You can go to this link and read the real information about Zexion. [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organization_XIII#VI._Zexion ] You'll know what I mean, perhaps in Kingdom Hearts: CoM the fake Heartless Riku [Other words Riku's Replica..] could've been turned into a shell of Riku, thus taking form of a Nobody, which I suspect Zexion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back