• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories About KH2's secret Ending.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Penguinator

There is no proof that there won't be another KH. He could say there won't be and come up with another game at any time.

Kunoke

The Penguinator said:
There is no proof that there won't be another KH. He could say there won't be and come up with another game at any time.

Of course there's no proof, dummy. KH2 like, just came out >_> He hasn't said there wont be one, but he has said it's not definate yet.

He has also said if they make one it wont be for a while because they have other stuff in mind for now.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Kunoke said:
Ienzo became a heartless though. So meeting him is trashed :/

Well, not nessecarily. Nomura stated, and I quote,
Nomura said:
I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that.

So I think Ienzo will be playing a part in the past. Why else would his weapon be a spoiler? It has to be a keyblade.

Kunoke

Freya said:
Well, not nessecarily. Nomura stated, and I quote,

So I think Ienzo will be playing a part in the past. Why else would his weapon be a spoiler? It has to be a keyblade.

Not necessarily. I'm just going to say I doubt one of them is Ienzo. :p Time will tell.

But if it's the past and the future at the same time somehow then it's got to be something deeper.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I believe Ienzo to be our blurry friend. And Birth, just to clarify, I meant the 'X' sign that EVERYONE says could be the third enemy or whatever. The one that's an X-Men rip-off.

The field does probably have some importance. The game won't be switching timelines through-out the entire thing. THat WOULD suck. I feel the entire game IS in the past. But probably a scene or two at the beginning and end set in the future.

That would still make sense, but be set in BOTH timelines.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
inner you fool, if you bothered to look around, then the meaning of the X symbol is confirmed as the first enemy: disney villians. the limited edition strategy guide told us that that symbol was ment for complete beings.

and also, i think that what nomura ment was that our heros are in the future of like 2 or 3 years, and they are seeing a flashback of some type

violent_anger

inner you fool, if you bothered to look around, then the meaning of the X symbol is confirmed as the first enemy: disney villians. the limited edition strategy guide told us that that symbol was ment for complete beings.

and also, i think that what nomura ment was that our heros are in the future of like 2 or 3 years, and they are seeing a flashback of some type

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I KNOW what it means. It's been REPEATED enough. It's to classify an enemy. But it serves NO STORY PURPOSE. I know what I'm talking about. And that was MY POINT. Which is what I SAID.

Some people just don't GET that. So pay more ATTENTION to what you READ.

birth by sleep

No KH3 wont be completely in the past because Nomuyra couldnt risk losing fanbase by not somehow connecting to the end of kh2 or one of the characters, it would be pointless and very un-kingdom hearts. I know we're all fans of other characters, but characters that havent been in depth already i think are out (meaning itll be Xenahort, Roxas, Namine, Ienzo MAAYBE, Zexion, Sora, Riku, Kairi). They may be 3 new characters, but so were Roas and Xemnas in Deep Dive, it didnt mean they weren't connected.

And unfortunately Timeless River brought time travel into the picture, so it's possible and even probable.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I hope not though. Nomura DID say the three Knights were connected. But I don't see why we HAVE to see Sora and them back. Ienzo, Mickey, and Xehanort. Along with some of Organization XIII. Since they did meet Keyblade Masters. Then it could work.

InvertedSilence

Website
www.myspace.com
But wait, there's a huge hole in the "Ienzo wielding a keyblade" theory. If he did indeed use a keyblade then the Org. would never have had to recruit roxas to complete kingdom hearts, they could have just had Zexion kill heartless with his.

birth by sleep

And so far your theories have been "um no you're wrong" without basis either. In the other thread your argued the translation wasnt Birth By Sleep, but it clearly is if you read the text in the English Secret Video!

So stop trolling around slandering people without having anything to back it up\

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Fine by me. But if you're trying to counter my theory you have to accept that my basis is fit from comments made about Ienzo by Nomura himself, and my own conclusions gathered from the evidence supported.

I don't care if you trust it or not. It's MY theory, not yours. So it doesn't matter, but I have evidence. No I don't have Nomura saying IENZO'S A KEYBLADE MASTER. But I do quote him in saying the Ienzo's weapon is a spoiler. AND that he will have a chance to reveal what it is.

From that basic assumption my theory is formed. So I HAVE evidence.

(This is aimed at VA by the way)

violent_anger

birth by sleep said:
And so far your theories have been "um no you're wrong" without basis either. In the other thread your argued the translation wasnt Birth By Sleep, but it clearly is if you read the text in the English Secret Video!

So stop trolling around slandering people without having anything to back it up\
right, sorry inner, but to this guy

1. that was before i saw the secret ending
2. i said that i thought it was "from the slumber"
3. i said that it sounded like it had a grammar problem, but i never stated that it was wrong, only that the kh vids translation of the japanee version sounded cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back