• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The XIV Member....Who Is It?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
Riku never lost his heart, therefore there has been no chance for a Riku nobdy.

As for Aqua being Xion,

- Both have blue hair.
- Both wield keyblades.
- Ino, or Xion without X, is a sea goddess. Aqua means water, or sea.
- Both female.
- Xenahort, believed to be Terra, as Xemnas talks to Aqua's armor, referring to it as "friend".
how do u know she has blue hair? was there a pic released? if so, i NEED A LINK!!!... please?

and TheNewXIII, u see how under ur avatar it says RepPower: 0, and then it's Red? and how when u scroll over it, it says that u can only hope to improve?

yeah, that's a bad thing...

A

Audo

Please make some sense here man...I got nothing anymore
I did make sense silly.

Riku probably DOES have a Nobody, he did use the power of darkness after all, which probably means he turned into a heartless, which probably means he has a nobody. but not Xion.
btw R-K, did u negarep him yet? i think ur the only one here who has that power right now...
No, Riku does not have a Nobody.
Why would I negarep him? He didn't do anything wrong...

Okay well he sure as heck lost something to Ansem in the first game....
Yes, he lost his body to Ansem, buuuuuuuut, his body was never casted off meaning he has no Nobody.
(I was tempted to say "his virginity" but I decided not too :p)

how do u know she has blue hair? was there a pic released? if so, i NEED A LINK!!!... please?
Trailer impressions said so.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
TheNewXIII said:
never heard of negarepping
It's the reason why you have a red rep box and most everyone else have green. It's a way of decreasing your popularity on the forums.

A

Audo

Not really... her face wasn't revealed, just her hair was.
Either way, she still has blue hair. =3 Blue hair is coool.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
From what I read (bittermeats' translations) her hood was obstructed in one scene but all you saw was her blue hair.

Yep, here it is

Bittermeat said:
In front of the Twilight Town mansion.
The 14th member's keyblade is shown for a second.
Her hood is obstructed, her hair color is dark blue.
It looks like the hair of Aqua.
Axel: "You're kidding me! I'm not gonna take that."
The 14th member turns to yell at Axel.
Appearing in his hands are his chakrams covered in fire.
Axel and the 14th are confronting one another.
Axel: "I've decided. No matter how many times you escape, I will bring you back."

there wasnt a pic, and it was only her hair seen X_X

Stealth.Baker

I'm going to have to go with the theory that Xion is Aqua, or at least strongly connected to her.
The blue hair, the keyblade, Xemnas talking to Aqua's armor and all that... it's kind of too much evidence to ignore.
And I'm pretty sure she's not Riku's nobody, I don't see how that would work.

Awards
Look I know there's like, a billion of these threads but I decided to make one anyway!

Okay so everyone knows that the new XIV member of Organization XIII is named Xion and is a girl...yes?

Well I am thinking that maybe it's Riku's Nobody. It could be right? I mean, in the first game Riku spent a lot of the time being a heartless...hence the heartless suit.

But it's still very confusing in my mind...I mean I don't think guy's can have girl Nobodies...but if it's said anywhere that they can't please tell me...because if it's not, then my idea could be legit...

Feel free to bash on me for being stupid guys...I just wanted to get my opinion out there.

Riku was never a heartless, he was just possessed by one.

TWILIGHT DUST

So that's why there is so many of these, people are just flat out ignorant. Should have guessed.

Anyways, so far Nobodies have been corresponding to their somebodies gender, why change now?

i don't think that it's been confirmed so give him a break. he's just thinkin out loud:angry:

i'm not trying to be mean, i just don't like you:closedeyes:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
The 14ths name is Xion and she is indeed linked with Aqua, no doubt. Her hair is actually blue and she sounds like Kairi. Im guessing she IS Aqua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back