• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The XIV Member....Who Is It?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNewXIII

Look I know there's like, a billion of these threads but I decided to make one anyway!

Okay so everyone knows that the new XIV member of Organization XIII is named Xion and is a girl...yes?

Well I am thinking that maybe it's Riku's Nobody. It could be right? I mean, in the first game Riku spent a lot of the time being a heartless...hence the heartless suit.

But it's still very confusing in my mind...I mean I don't think guy's can have girl Nobodies...but if it's said anywhere that they can't please tell me...because if it's not, then my idea could be legit...

Feel free to bash on me for being stupid guys...I just wanted to get my opinion out there.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
Not unless Riku's a girl... NOOOO!!!
Nobodies are meant to look almost identical to their counterparts, so NOOO!!!
lol, sry for yelling...

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Probably not.

Riku never turned into a heartless.

If she's anyone's nobody, I'm betting it's Aqua.

TheNewXIII

Why thank you for these replies..... Like I said it was very confusing in my mind!

lolz but if you have any speculation as to who the XIV member might be....let it be spoken! lolz

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Look I know there's like, a billion of these threads but I decided to make one anyway!

So that's why there is so many of these, people are just flat out ignorant. Should have guessed.

Anyways, so far Nobodies have been corresponding to their somebodies gender, why change now?

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Why thank you for these replies..... Like I said it was very confusing in my mind!

lolz but if you have any speculation as to who the XIV member might be....let it be spoken! lolz

Well, we already know it's Xion.

You're technically asking who her SOMEBODY is, not who SHE is. :p

TheNewXIII

So that's why there is so many of these, people are just flat out ignorant. Should have guessed.

I'm not being ignorant I just wanted my opinion to be said...in my own thread thank you very much!

TheNewXIII

well actually i want to know exactly who SHE is too...i mean Nomura said that she sounds like Kairi... and thats it...I just want to know some connections here! Like everyone else lolz

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
Riku probably DOES have a Nobody, he did use the power of darkness after all, which probably means he turned into a heartless, which probably means he has a nobody. but not Xion.

btw R-K, did u negarep him yet? i think ur the only one here who has that power right now...

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Anything that we found out at DKΣ3713 isnt going to be said by Nomura so you cant say "Nomura said she sounds like Kairi" Nomura wasnt at DKΣ3713, but thats besides the point as to what R-K said, Xion in my opinion Aqua...

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Please make some sense here man...I got nothing anymore

Riku never lost his heart, therefore there has been no chance for a Riku nobdy.

As for Aqua being Xion,

- Both have blue hair.
- Both wield keyblades.
- Ino, or Xion without X, is a sea goddess. Aqua means water, or sea.
- Both female.
- Xenahort, believed to be Terra, as Xemnas talks to Aqua's armor, referring to it as "friend".

TheNewXIII

Riku never lost his heart, therefore there has been no chance for a Riku nobdy.

As for Aqua being Xion,

- Both have blue hair.
- Both wield keyblades.
- Ino, or Xion without X, is a sea goddess. Aqua means water, or sea.
- Both female.
- Xenahort, believed to be Terra, as Xemnas talks to Aqua's armor, referring to it as "friend".

Okay well he sure as heck lost something to Ansem in the first game....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back