• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Xehanort Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
I made a theory awhile back but it wasn't all that great, but one part about it kept bugging me the whole time. I might be wrong about this but at least some of you guys can help me straighted this out because I think that I'm really on to something.

Ok, the beginning of this theory is probably off, the real good part is with Xigbar alittle to the end, but bare with me :rolleyes: Ok, so we all know that the Heartless of Xehanort has the same cloths as Master Xehanort. We also see in the sercet Ending that with what seems to be Kingdom Hearts' power, MX took over Terra, with his eyes turning yellow. Really? Probably not. But let's just go with it for now. This proofs why Xehanort has the same hair features as Terra and why they look so similar (MX probably lost his memory when he took over Terra which is why he can't remember who he really is). The reason he later became so obessed with his work was probably because the MX inside him was a "dark" keyblader, or maybe Terra deep inside was trying to cause Xehanort to lose himself to the darkness in order to be free once more. After Xehanort discovered the door and lost his heart, the Heartless was born with the cloths of MX, and so possibly the two beings were seperated into the heartless and Nobody. Obviously, MX became the Heartless but took the identiy of Ansem since he still did not remember much of who he really was and went mad with gaining his true self through Kingdom Hearts :laugh: Terra was seprated into Xemnas and like MX, probably did not have much memory. knowing he did not have a heart, he continually began to study the heart in order to obtain his lost memories, thus leading it once again to Kingdom Hearts.

After the Heartless was pwned, I believe that MX was freed from the light and wondered into TWTNW (the world that never was). And here comes the part that has nodded me in my sleep, Xigbar. Oh how much has this been bothering me. The rest of my theory is probably pointless but man, I have got to be on something with this. Ok, so I believe that MX found himself our good friend Xigbar inorder to spy on his older conter-part. And of course, we all know the scene with Xigbar tempting Zexion. Now, why would Zexion know something about the "room of awakening (i think)" when xigbar, the number two of the Organization, doesn't know? Another thing, why does Xigbar have a hood over his head when he is in the "safety" of his castle headquaters? Because the game didn't want to ruin the surprise of his face? Most Likely, but what if he feared that someone would catch on to his "new colored" eye(s) and pointed ears? what if a certain old man out of a body wanted to figure out where the room of awakening was and where he might find who I believe to be Ven's armor, or to destroy it to stop Terra from reawakening his memories, my moneys on the first one. This will also show how Xigbar knows of the "other Keybladers" . And to top it all off, after you pwn gun boy, instead of the normal black stream of gas, there's a white aura fading away as well that no one else has. That was the main part, everything else im guessing, but keep reading to help me out on this XD

Now to finish this Terra/Xemnas thing. Ok, the obvious thing to pick up is the "old friend" scene in Radiant Garden. And the fact that you can only fight Terra AFTER you beat Xemnas. And maybe the reason Terra mistakes you for Xehanort is because you are coming from the place or diminasion or area that MX is. Also, just to add something, I believe that Ven's armor is in the room of awakening because Riku only gets his keyblade, the same one Ven has, when he reaches Castle Oblivion, he already has it when he becomes Riku Riku. So there you have it, comment on this and add some info and help me expand and make it better. Thanks.

Seikay

Wow that part about Xigbar being covered actually make sense and I really didnt notice the white aura thing you were talking about, plus I didnt really pay much attention to everything else so, but good theory.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Thats Interesting. I still dont belive that Terra was Taken over my MX.Never.But if he was..I think your theory would be Great.(not saying it isnt or anything.) Yup, theres my 2 cents.

Seikay

Yeah way better, I havent even heard anyone talk about things from final mix in any of their theories so currently im going with this one. congrats on turning in your sleep.

Seikay

lol that really is a good theory though I never even thought about Xigbar wearing that hood.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
1. Then Xigbar would have a keyblade.
2. If Braig had a Keyblade, then Xigbar would too.
3. Xigbar is older than Xemnas
4. The others know something about past Keybladers, only Xigbar said something.
5. Terra isn't Xehanort

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Ok, so we all know that the Heartless of Xehanort has the same cloths as Master Xehanort.

Yes.

We also see in the sercet Ending that with what seems to be Kingdom Hearts' power, MX took over Terra, with his eyes turning yellow. Really? Probably not.

Alright. Firstly, Terra's eyes turn yellow. MX, Xehanort's Heartless, and Xemnas all have ORANGE eyes. There IS a difference. Also, Xehanort's eyes were brown.
But let's just go with it for now.

No, <.<.

This proofs why Xehanort has the same hair features as Terra and why they look so similar (MX probably lost his memory when he took over Terra which is why he can't remember who he really is).

Probably, if it's true.

The reason he later became so obessed with his work was probably because the MX inside him was a "dark" keyblader, or maybe Terra deep inside was trying to cause Xehanort to lose himself to the darkness in order to be free once more.

Well, probably it was MX's influence, yes.

After Xehanort discovered the door and lost his heart, the Heartless was born with the cloths of MX, and so possibly the two beings were seperated into the heartless and Nobody. Obviously, MX became the Heartless but took the identiy of Ansem since he still did not remember much of who he really was and went mad with gaining his true self through Kingdom Hearts

If the fusion of MX and Terra split, both would technically be Terra's heartless and nobody...

Terra was seprated into Xemnas and like MX, probably did not have much memory. knowing he did not have a heart, he continually began to study the heart in order to obtain his lost memories, thus leading it once again to Kingdom Hearts.

Read above.

After the Heartless was pwned, I believe that MX was freed from the light and wondered into TWTNW (the world that never was).

WTF?

And here comes the part that has nodded me in my sleep, Xigbar. Oh how much has this been bothering me. The rest of my theory is probably pointless but man, I have got to be on something with this. Ok, so I believe that MX found himself our good friend Xigbar inorder to spy on his older conter-part.

Erm, I'm not inclined to think so...

And of course, we all know the scene with Xigbar tempting Zexion. Now, why would Zexion know something about the "room of awakening (i think)" when xigbar, the number two of the Organization, doesn't know?

Xigbar knew about it, not Zexion...
Another thing, why does Xigbar have a hood over his head when he is in the "safety" of his castle headquaters?

Because he felt like it? You see, before an Organization member introduces himself to Sora, their hood is always kept up...that's how it worked in KH2FM's new scenes...so no...

what if a certain old man out of a body wanted to figure out where the room of awakening was and where he might find who I believe to be Ven's armor, or to destroy it to stop Terra from reawakening his memories, my moneys on the first one.

Why would he care?

Now to finish this Terra/Xemnas thing. Ok, the obvious thing to pick up is the "old friend" scene in Radiant Garden. And the fact that you can only fight Terra AFTER you beat Xemnas.

So? You can only fight Terra after you watch Gathering. Point null.

And maybe the reason Terra mistakes you for Xehanort is because you are coming from the place or diminasion or area that MX is.

It's the same place BBS takes place...

Also, just to add something, I believe that Ven's armor is in the room of awakening because Riku only gets his keyblade, the same one Ven has, when he reaches Castle Oblivion, he already has it when he becomes Riku Riku.

Epic fail. Soul Eater transformed into WtD, and Riku gets his keyblade sometime after he is seen in Land of Dragons...plus, WtD disappeared in BBS, so it probably wasn't even there to begin with.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
1. Maybe Xigbar didn't want to reveal it in front of 8 powerful people and Sora who could all possible pwn him...wait no. MX would pwn them all, at once XD Ok, very good point.
2. I never said he did. I said that Xigbar as in while he was a Nobody in order to get some info and infrutrate the Org., got taken over.
3.Ok....so?
4.Where does it say they do? (not attacking you, i just wanna know :p)
5. I didn't say he was. I said he could of been taken over after the fight of Final Mix+ Unil more info on BBS, for now he wasn't metioned during the time after. But that's probably not even true.

EDIT to HadesDragon:
Ok all good points. And no, Riku didn't have his WtD after Dragon. He had his soul eatter when you fight him. I think there was another scene before TWTNW with soul eatter but if not, then ok its possible.

Well he did know about it, but not much information on it like (sry, haven't seen it in awhile.) Zexion seemed like he knew but wouldnt say anything.

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
EDIT to HadesDragon:
Ok all good points. And no, Riku didn't have his WtD after Dragon.

Yes he did.

He had his soul eatter when you fight him.

Yes. Meaning his Soul Eater became WtD sometime after that battle.

I think there was another scene before TWTNW with soul eatter but if not, then ok its possible.

Um, we don't get to see Riku after LoD until TWTNW. And the first time he is seen there, he has WtD.

Also, the TMM quote in your sig is pure win.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Ok, so we all know that the Heartless of Xehanort has the same cloths as Master Xehanort.

Yes...

We also see in the sercet Ending that with what seems to be Kingdom Hearts' power, MX took over Terra, with his eyes turning yellow. Really? Probably not.

I was going to have to rant you at first, but then I saw probablly not...

But let's just go with it for now.

Let's not...

This proofs why Xehanort has the same hair features as Terra and why they look so similar (MX probably lost his memory when he took over Terra which is why he can't remember who he really is).

For all we know, MX could have looked the exact same way Xehanort does when he was younger...

The reason he later became so obessed with his work was probably because the MX inside him was a "dark" keyblader, or maybe Terra deep inside was trying to cause Xehanort to lose himself to the darkness in order to be free once more.

Doesn't sound good...

After Xehanort discovered the door and lost his heart, the Heartless was born with the cloths of MX, and so possibly the two beings were seperated into the heartless and Nobody. Obviously, MX became the Heartless but took the identiy of Ansem since he still did not remember much of who he really was and went mad with gaining his true self through Kingdom Hearts :laugh: Terra was seprated into Xemnas and like MX, probably did not have much memory. knowing he did not have a heart, he continually began to study the heart in order to obtain his lost memories, thus leading it once again to Kingdom Hearts.

I believe Xemnas' goals where more than just regaining his heart...
Seeing as it was "His" Kingdom Hearts, I have a feeling he was going to try to asorb it and become all powerful...

After the Heartless was pwned, I believe that MX was freed from the light and wondered into TWTNW (the world that never was).

Nope, Xehanort's Heartless stays inside Riku... This was the whole purpose of Reverse/Rebirth and how Riku was able to take his form... Xehanort's heartless may have been freed at the time that Ansem's machine exploaded and reverted Riku back to his normal self...

Ok, so I believe that MX found himself our good friend Xigbar inorder to spy on his older conter-part.

Xehanort and Braig knew each other before they became nobodies...

And of course, we all know the scene with Xigbar tempting Zexion. Now, why would Zexion know something about the "room of awakening (i think)" when xigbar, the number two of the Organization, doesn't know?

Got it wrong... Xigbar knows about Xemnas' secrets and the Room of Sleep... He also haves about the same ammount of knowledge Xemnas does about the Room of Awakening...

Another thing, why does Xigbar have a hood over his head when he is in the "safety" of his castle headquaters? Because the game didn't want to ruin the surprise of his face? Most Likely, but what if he feared that someone would catch on to his "new colored" eye(s) and pointed ears?

Xigbar was shown (just recently) unhooded in a screenshot of CoM2 at Roxas' acceptence...
Xigbar was hooded to keep him hidden from us...

what if a certain old man out of a body wanted to figure out where the room of awakening was and where he might find who I believe to be Ven's armor, or to destroy it to stop Terra from reawakening his memories, my moneys on the first one.

Mine's on neither...
Both 'Ansem' and Xemnas hold commen similiarites with MX and Terra holds few to Xemnas...
I doubt Terra has any connection to Xehanort's (the one we know) memory lacking exsistence...
Like Axel was modeled after Reno, Terra was probablly modeled after Zack (just an assumption)...

This will also show how Xigbar knows of the "other Keybladers" .

Xigbar, as Braig, saw Terra, Aqua and Ven while he was Ansem's apprentice in Radient Garden, before Xehanort appeared...

And to top it all off, after you pwn gun boy, instead of the normal black stream of gas, there's a white aura fading away as well that no one else has. That was the main part, everything else im guessing, but keep reading to help me out on this XD

Marluxia and Xemnas fade similiar to each other...
Demyx has water in it...
I believe Xaldin had a tornado...
I think it's simply a little extra thrown in for some nobodies... Not like it has any importance...

Now to finish this Terra/Xemnas thing. Ok, the obvious thing to pick up is the "old friend" scene in Radiant Garden.

Yes, and "Old Friend" was also in quotes, showing some pretty obvious sarcasm, not to mention Xemnas' body movements...

And the fact that you can only fight Terra AFTER you beat Xemnas.

It could be canon...

And maybe the reason Terra mistakes you for Xehanort is because you are coming from the place or diminasion or area that MX is.

Ha...! I knew this was coming... I've come up with a logical answer to this...
Riku was origionally supposed to recieve the Kingdom Key, as many thing have already pointed out...
Now, if you were Terra, and you see somebody you do not know weilding the keyblade you sent to another person, and you knew what type of person Xehanort was/is, then it is very logical to assume that Terra mistakened Sora for Xehanort because he assumed that Sora (Xeha) stole Riku's keyblade and possibly killed him and is now weilding it... Now, the Kingdom Key weilding Sora (Xeha), someone Terra does not know weilding a weapon that he should not have, comes to Terra (remember that Terra hates Xeha)... If someone needs me to, I could simplify it...

Also, just to add something, I believe that Ven's armor is in the room of awakening because Riku only gets his keyblade, the same one Ven has, when he reaches Castle Oblivion, he already has it when he becomes Riku Riku.

But the Way to Dawn was created for Riku...
Ven weilding it simply shows a connection between the knights and Mickey, Riku and Sora...

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
For all we know, MX could have looked the exact same way Xehanort does when he was younger...

And, um, why would this be so...? Unless Terra and MX are family, I don't see how that would happen...

Xigbar was shown (just recently) unhooded in a screenshot of CoM2 at Roxas' acceptence...
Xigbar was hooded to keep him hidden from us...

Exactly. As I said, before an Organization member reveals himself to Sora in the main story, said member is always hooded...

Yes, and "Old Friend" was also in quotes, showing some pretty obvious sarcasm, not to mention Xemnas' body movements...

Well, there is no doubt he could have been saracastic...or he could have just been doing that to mock Xemnas for talking to an inanimate object...you know how Xigbar is...

It could be canon...

Yes. In fact, I hope it is confirmed to be canon soon. And I hope he confirms it wasn't time travel either. That way, all Terra=Xehanort theories can finally be put to rest...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
And, um, why would this be so...? Unless Terra and MX are family, I don't see how that would happen...

Terra only slightly resimbles Xehanort...
MX, for all we know, could look almost completely the same...
Also, the "heart" shape on MX's head also is similiar to Xehanort's hairline, if you look close...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Terra only slightly resimbles Xehanort...

I'd say it's a bit more than "slightly"...

MX, for all we know, could look almost completely the same...

True. Nomura's character designs are repetitive, <.<....

Also, the "heart" shape on MX's head also is similiar to Xehanort's hairline, if you look close...

Time to go compare...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back