• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the worst television shows of television history

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kegluneq

Just the dramatic dialogue alone was enough for me to say I hate it.

I think this thread needs to be moved to television.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
@the other 2 who arent Vice= What are you talking about? Heroes is awesome! I don't like Robot Chicken, idk why

K

Kegluneq

I just don't like the wannabe X-men thing.
I guess my hating mainstream thing(usually doesn't act up) acts up with that show.

Awards
Robot chicken gets annoying but I think it's funny most if the time. Tim and eric awesome show is the stupidest show I have ever seen. It wakes me up in the middle of the night

K

Kegluneq

True. I like the newer episodes of Family Guy especially. I really don't find the older ones funny at all.

Awards
I know I'm getting off the topic but my favortite episode on the current season Is the new brian especially at the end when he said I humped rupert for two hours and stewie killed him and said to rupert we'll talk about it later lol

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I'm not a big fan of Heroes but the show is good enough. Far from the worst television show.

K

Kegluneq

Haven't seen that one yet. Sounds sorta good.
Man one show I think I don't like only because I've seen it too much is That 70's Show.
It really annoys me how they use laugh lines on the worst jokes ever.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I really don't like that Heros show.

I should strike you

The worst show ever is probably
Bo-bo-bo-Bobo-bobo
faggot.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.