• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World That Never Was Pic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2Lover

Does anyone have a good pic of The World That Never Was? I can't find one. One that doesn't show any characters (except maybe like black cloaked people from Deep Dive...).

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
depends of where you want the picture taken from, outside or inside the castle?

KH2Lover

Outside the castle. Somewhere where it shows darkness (or just The World That Never Was logo...) and I also want a picture of Betwixt and Between (almost impossible to get a picture without sora in it...)

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
yeah your really picky. Your asking for concept pictures.

KH2Lover

Can I just have a Xemnas battle pic? You know, the cutscene where Sora and Riku fight him in the Black and White place? I want a pic with that place in it. (Can include Xemnas)

Ultima-Sora

I LOOKED EVERYWHERE! Sadly, I didn't find ANYTHING. Sorry I let you down. If there's anything else I can do to help, let me know okay?

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
its extremely hard finding shots of games that are not battle shots.

Ultima-Sora

Not many people make the kind of pics your looking for. Usually, it would just be best to make your own. But if you can't do THAT, your out of luck. Sorry!

Aqua

Do you have a computer with Windows Movie Maker and a decent speed internet connection? If you do, you can download videos from this site or kh-vids.net, and then use WMM to go frame by frame and see if you can find a shot you want. Then, just use the take photo function in WMM. The quality will probably be low, since it depends on the video resolution, but it is the best I can think of.

Here is a sample of that idea which I made for you. I tried to go for what you wanted.

Riku and Sora fighting the final Xemnas.
rikusorafinalpic.jpg

Betwixt and Between, no characters.
btbtwpic.jpg

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
if you want battle screnshots checkout kingdom hearts 2 on IGN.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Do you have a computer with Windows Movie Maker and a decent speed internet connection? If you do, you can download videos from this site or kh-vids.net, and then use WMM to go frame by frame and see if you can find a shot you want. Then, just use the take photo function in WMM. The quality will probably be low, since it depends on the video resolution, but it is the best I can think of.
]

Thats a good idea. The better quality video that you download, the better. You can also use PowerDVD to take the screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back