• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You Preview Night on August 7th!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Imagine like a fully 3-d open world with the characters on the Wii U using the touch pad like the bottom screen on the DS. We've already seen the characters in 3-d so it wouldn't be too jarring. I can imagine that would pull Wii U's off the shelf

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
My pipe dream would be for it to be on the Vita, but in all likelihood, 3DS has the highest chance, especially if SE reaches out to Jupiter again as they specialize in games for handheld consoles.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
My pipe dream would be for it to be on the Vita, but in all likelihood, 3DS has the highest chance, especially if SE reaches out to Jupiter again as they specialize in games for handheld consoles.

I really REALLY hope nothing happens for the Vita because I love TWEWY, but I wouldn't buy a Vita just for it so I'd be out of luck >_< I wouldn't mind Wii U or 3DS, though TWEWY's comic art in 3D would look amazing!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The chances of it being on the Vita are probably even less than they would be on the Wii U, much to my dismay, haha. It's not nearly as successful to be worthwhile. Rather than a console on its own, it's treated more as an extension of the PS4 or the indie/port machine.

Everyone always goes on about how SE could have released X or Y on the Vita to sell consoles, but they're not going to take such an enormous risk.

davidXIIIaxel

i hope they do announce a sequel. to me it wasnt enough. i wanted more. its been out since 2008 and there has to be a sequel. i also loved it when they put neku and the gang in kingdom hearts dream drop distance. great confrontation with the whole thing. :)

The chances of it being on the Vita are probably even less than they would be on the Wii U, much to my dismay, haha. It's not nearly as successful to be worthwhile. Rather than a console on its own, it's treated more as an extension of the PS4 or the indie/port machine.

Everyone always goes on about how SE could have released X or Y on the Vita to sell consoles, but they're not going to take such an enormous risk.
i see what you mean sign. would it be awesome if they did put it on vita where you could bring it around with you? or also 3ds? heck yeah it would. but like you said as well "it might not be as successful to be worthwhile." i dont think it'll get a console of its own either. but i dont think it'll be an indie port either. i have a feeling if they were to make a sequel or remake it again. because remember they had it on ios and it wasnt an indie port. i loved it on ios but it felt different and weird. i like different and weird but it was kinda hard for me to get used to it. so i stuck with the ds version. :) what else do you think about it Sign?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i see what you mean sign. would it be awesome if they did put it on vita where you could bring it around with you? or also 3ds? heck yeah it would. but like you said as well "it might not be as successful to be worthwhile." i dont think it'll get a console of its own either. but i dont think it'll be an indie port either. i have a feeling if they were to make a sequel or remake it again. because remember they had it on ios and it wasnt an indie port. i loved it on ios but it felt different and weird. i like different and weird but it was kinda hard for me to get used to it. so i stuck with the ds version. :) what else do you think about it Sign?

Uh, maybe I wasn't being clear, but I was referring to indie games or ports. Not an indie port. There's a slash in between lol

TWEWY has already been remade for iOS and then ported to Android. It's also not an indie game.

davidXIIIaxel

Uh, maybe I wasn't being clear, but I was referring to indie games or ports. Not an indie port. There's a slash in between lol

TWEWY has already been remade for iOS and then ported to Android. It's also not an indie game.
oh lol im sorry for the misunderstanding. but yeah what do you think would be the right system for the game if there was a sequel? i think 3ds. i would like to see the graphics on it and how they would go about it. :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
3DS, as I've said in another post a little higher up :D

It's the perfect system~

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
The 3DS would be the most likely as well, I think. I'd love to see the crafty ways they could make dialogue pop out on the top screen~
Or just voice acting.

I wonder just what it is they're scheming...I guess it can only be good!

davidXIIIaxel

The 3DS would be the most likely as well, I think. I'd love to see the crafty ways they could make dialogue pop out on the top screen~
Or just voice acting.

I wonder just what it is they're scheming...I guess it can only be good!
yeah i hope they dont go off topic with it. i would love to see like you said just exactly what they are scheming

Anthony12KH

Thats an awesome event to go to. If you're a big KH fan, you can get an autograph from Nomura(who is God), Kando, and Hazama. Its unfortunate that i done live in Japan because I would have liked to go to this event.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Less than 24 hours to go. Don't let us down, SE!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Believe in the "New 7 Days" and if nothing happens, I hope the police raid Square Enix offices again *sob* (not really, but it does have potential to be a funny meme)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Not sure if I should be excited or not, since I don't want to set myself up for disappointment xD;; but i want a sequel so bad omg ;____; pls square i believe in youuuuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back