• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Between

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

my-sanctuary

OOC: Well, that went better than I thought it would. LOL! I would love to remake this thread...But I do not know how...Never tried it. Besides...More people will probably come and go, eventually, even if I did make a new one...but I would like to give it a try, so please, be honest with me...What do I do?

Akans

「moriya」
Well, hey, this is not that bad. It's going along as fast a turtle with iron shoes, but its not bad. No, I'm NOT joking. We just need heck loads more people XD. I say we try again... somehow... but the prob is the a lot of KH-related roleplays just don't work. If they're not amazingly different and unique in some way, that is.

my-sanctuary

Hmm...Your probably right...Well ok. I guess I'll just start over. Do you mind? I was wondering...would you like to help me start one over again? I'll let you decide on a plot and everything if you want. I have just been in a roleplaying mood. I need to roleplay every now and then or I will go a lot more insane then ever before...So, perhaps you have an idea? If not, then do you have any roleplays of your own I might join in?

Akans

「moriya」
Hmm...Your probably right...Well ok. I guess I'll just start over. Do you mind? I was wondering...would you like to help me start one over again? I'll let you decide on a plot and everything if you want. I have just been in a roleplaying mood. I need to roleplay every now and then or I will go a lot more insane then ever before...So, perhaps you have an idea? If not, then do you have any roleplays of your own I might join in?

As loath as I am to admit it... yes I am kind of new to this also XD ...BUT you learn. So I don't have any of my own RP's... the problem with yours is that its way to... boring. I like that myself (no complicated plot twists with Riku and Sora being mortal enemies), but i don't think others would find that interesting. Firstly, there should be a twist in the story (that makes sense), a new enemy, a new story, new settings, and, usually, NO characters from the last stories. Cause the whole point of an RP is to be original right?
Well I dunno what to do. I don't want to make my own RP - I like being led, not being the leader, so...
We could try some other RP. That someone else made. I guess...

my-sanctuary

Hmm...I guess your right...well perhaps...what if it was not a kingom hearts rp...the thing is, I'm not to great at them. Which is why I was mostly just practicing...I'm very good at vampire and werewolf rp myself though...If you would like to try? It wouldn't take long to start either, I already have the whole think made out, I have been wanting to start it but the site I was going to use it on had forum troubles so if you would like to try something else I would be more than happy to try that rp with you. If not, it is ok...we can find something else if you think it wouldn't be too great...

Akans

「moriya」
If not, it is ok...we can find something else if you think it wouldn't be too great...

Hey, i'm not your boss. Go do whatever you want! You don't need permission XD
I think your idea's pretty interesting, I haven't seen a werewolf/vampire one before. Or maybe there was, and I just didn't read it lol.
If your going to make that, go on, and I'll join cuz it'll be interesting.

Akans

「moriya」
If not, it is ok...we can find something else if you think it wouldn't be too great...

Hey, i'm not your boss. Go do whatever you want! You don't need permission XD
I think your idea's pretty interesting, I haven't seen a werewolf/vampire one before. Or maybe there was, and I just didn't read it lol.
If your going to make that, go on, and I'll join cuz it'll be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back