• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Between

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

my-sanctuary

Well yes...this is a kingdom hearts rp...and I need someone to play some of the same characters...at least sora and riku...and yes...I am allowing anyone, thats, ANYONE, from the organization. Only! If you go along with what their personality actually is...well then let us begin then...The story takes place in the middle of the world between...of course it is raining and the buildings' shadows are just crawling with heartless...Please fill out the appropriate info...

Name:Akira Hikari (Kira for short) *Yeah right like that is really so hard to say..LOL!*
Weapon:Oathkeeper and Oblivion keyblades

Clothing:Has on an outfit that kinda resembles Kairi's except it is black and purple, and has on a cloak that looks like one of the organization.....(Ooh, mysterious...I wonder why...) She has blue eyes and messy blond hair with black sections in the front...Its shortish and kinda spikey in the back.

Bio:Recently Akira has chosen to leave the organization, she wishes to walk the path of light but sees it to be difficult due to the consuming darkness in her heart...she is probably 50/50 on light and darkness in her heart...her world was destroyed by darkness, and thats when Axel found her...He offered a place in the organization. She joined as the 13th member at one point in time but then she left them, saying she only wanted to find the truth. Xemnas' anger caused him to banash her, separating her and her only friend Axel...throwing her to another world throught the realm of darkness...so she couldn't find her way back to them. She doesn't know why she can hold the keyblades, and ventures out to find the truth...Akira is actually a nobody and is looking for her other half....she also wishes to be whole but found the organizations way of doing it wrong...so this is where our story starts...and Akira finds herself waking up on a washed up shore of Destiny Islands...She knows nobody here and doesn't remember much of what happend...except that she was looking for someone.

The sound of crashing waves woke Akira from her slumber...she lay in what felt to be soft sand...she ran her hands through it trying to push herself up...but failed. Falling back to the soft white sand, she tried hard to open her eyes, but the blinding light of the sun caught her and she quickly closed them again..."uuhhhnnnn......Wha.....what happened, where am I?" She realized if there was a shining sun here that she couldn't possibly be back where she came from...Where did she come from? She slowly cracked her eyes again, allowing little light to get through...as she let her eyes adjust to the light. She began noticing smaller objects around her new surroundings besides the waves and sand...she say plants and a log...she followed the log with her eyes to what appeared to be a smaller island with a tall tree leaning to its side...It contained some kind of strange looking fruit...When she could see better, she rolled over and pushed herself from the ground, standing up with difficulty as well. "I guess I better find out where I am...." She told herself and began walking up the beach where she spotted the building work of what looked to be shaks and doors...bridges and decks...made of cheap wood and built with not much care....She took a deep breath and continued on looking for any signs of civilization.

Last edited:

my-sanctuary

He's yours then...you got a great part...one of the main characters...yays...ok...you can start whenever you don't have to fill out a bio...if you are a character from kingdom hearts...we all know who you are...LOL...so you can go ahead and start at will.

my-sanctuary

Be who you wish...all and any...2 is fine...but please don't go over that...it tends to get confusing...To Dawning Twilight...yes...your characters will be on hold for your decision to be made...and to answer your question the basic plot is that Akira is trying to figure out her past and get back to the organization so she can destroy it...but she is experiencing memory loss due to Xemnes and sora and the gang (pretty much anyone that pops up) try to help her out while experiencing their own problems...So yes eventually Main characters will meet up with her...But this is the thing...you have to stick with the characters personality...I'm not saying you have to travel with her or that you have to liker her...for instance Sora is nice to everybody...we all know this...so when he sees Akira he will probably be nice and all but I'm not saying if you are playing him that you have to make Sora like her...he could think she is bad news like he thought of the organization...but yeah...just flow you should be fine...and thats it...so yeah...if you want to join just give me a name and hop right in...

my-sanctuary

This begins whenever someone else takes over....I got my first post down...if you missed it...you can start whenever if you decide to join though...This actually takes place before the 2...kinda in between but sorta during...Roxas is just now leaving the oraganization to find sora...discovered by the organization and is now the 13th member.....so as we all know...sora is kinda awake now..from sleep...it's going to go different things don't exactly have to go the same way...so the organization is in the process to trying to get him back...the fun of an rp is to make it different and all messed up...

Wicked

absurdiam
Oh........I SHOTGUN ROXAS!!!!! If that's alright with you?????
And is it alright if any of use could have control over minor character of levels?????
if yes, is it alright if I control Aladin when we go to Agribal or however you spell it??

my-sanctuary

As you wish...candy_man_o1..(L is the bomb!)...as for DT, I would if I could...but I'm not too great with the link thing...even I have to go to forums and find my own Rp....I'm still trying to remember how this whole thing works...LOL! (I feel kinda stupid...)

my-sanctuary

Sorry bout that. I have some weird problem where sometimes my reading the computer causes me to mess up so I put periods between words for slight pauses. I try not to do it...but it doesn't help much when I am reading my own typing. It's hard not to do it now. LOL! Sorry again I will try to eliminate that problem, I mess up often when I don' t do it though. Yeah I have alot of strange problems like that. I apologize. Anyways...If you get the chance, I would be glad to have ya.

my-sanctuary

It's just a problem. Like an OCD of mine. I hate it when I have like just one letter off...it irritates me. Cause I'm a writer...I write stories and poems and stuff...I don't normally type them so I have to pay better attention to my typing cause I do type too fast for myself. LOL! Anyways, yeah I think I'll wait alittle... I had some people here but I think they bailed on me...This happens every time...Oh well I'm sure someone will start eventually. If not I guess I'll have to give up an try again...thanks for sticking with though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back