• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"The World" As We Know It (.hack//)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mesmerized

"Wow you really must be a loser. I never go on as high and mighty, but if you don’t know who I am, or at least recognize me, either you are a newb, or just pathetic. How can you now know about me. I was used to be the Sage Palace Emperor just a few months ago, but whatever."

Cho was never a big fan of the arena so this bit information was worthless to her. "Well whatever the case, I could really care less who you are. If the idiot wants to fight with me who are you to stand in his way?"

She now focused on the one who had came in after Bankai was struck out of the air. She recognized this player, oh yes... "pretty boy", The Grim Reaper.
"Haha, I think you're starting to fall off Bankai. Why don't you let me handle this one?"

Cho now just sighed. She wasn't interested. Instead of listening to the long monolong miss high and mighty was deilevered she began retreat, "Well ladies and gents, you know as much as I'd love to hang around and be judged... I got to run. :)" Just as she began to turn towards the exit yet another player came out of the dark. "Which one of you is the strongest?" What the hell was this? "Love, can't you see I'm going for a dramatic exit?"

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
“Oh please, screaming only shows that you are more of a mindless drone than I thought before Bankai.” He kept walking away, but Blyz was well known for how fast she was able to move around, and with an odd graphic like blur, she tore across the area, and stopped in front of Bankai, staring him down. “I guess I can agree with the way you see things, maybe just a little. But let me ask you something, Tyrant Dragon King….”, she smiled again, and reached her hand out. “Why do you leave now. I know for a fact that you can’t even see what my level is, so how do you know that I AM stronger than you are??”

Her long hair moved back and forth as she moved her hand through it, and looked at Bankai again. His characters wings made her take a look longer than she would for most characters, but she had to admit that they were beautiful in the least. “Those wings are gorgeous. I was going to do that quest, but I never got around to it. I like my wing just fine for now.”

Seigfreid

A Place of pure Evil & Choas Listening to the Boon
"Hm hm hm hm. I have a question for you will you continue to fall into the darkness of this world or will you concur it? For you see these eyes of mine nothing can escape them." Bankai eye's flashed orange then returned to there natural yellow. One of his wings unraveled from his body and pushed Blyz away.

"My wings are not only beautiful but they have there own uses." His wing folded back into place. He then continued to walk away. "Oh and one more thing...Cho don't be a fool." He smiled a knowing smile. As a small fry monster tried to attack him he sent it flying with a punch.

Last edited:

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Lakria teleported to what was known as Celestial City Dol Dona in the World R:2 in comparison to the previous Highland City Dol Dona. Something was in her mind today, and somehow, she didn't seem as vibrant as she would on a daily basis. While she could fake her happiness, even a newbie could tell that she wasn't exactly the happiest person on the server at the time. Her beautiful purple hair derived from the actual player's purple eyes swayed back and forth as a small breeze pushed against her face.

She confronted what was one of her former guild members in Kestrel, a Player Killer Guild. This member seemed to have a distraught and monotone look on her face. Lakria sympathized with this person watching her at a distance. Back when Lakria had started, she wasn't exactly the most vibrant or happy player in the game. In fact, she had a wave of depression come over her, when she started the World.

Lakria decided to confront this player who was known as Laila. Lakria didn't know exactly who Laila was, except a former guild member. In hopes to cheer up what seemed like a sad being, she approached her. "Hi, my name is Lakria. I just couldn't help but noticing, but you look sad. Never have I seen such sad eyes. You might not be sad, but I feel the need to help you out. You, like me, were a former guild member of Kestrel. I don't feel obligated to help you out because you were a former guild member, if that's what you think my intentions might be, I feel the need to help you out because I can't stand seeing people so sad, in such an exciting game like this," said Lakria with a frown pasted upon her face, which didn't look awkward at all.

Lakria was a sad user at one time, but as time progressed she found her passion in the World. She moved a hair out of her eye, and had a deep look of concern on her face. She didn't want to see a player look sad nor look as glum as she did back then. "If you're not sad, I'll still have myself some open ears. If you want to be left alone, I'd understand. Once again, the name's Lakria. What might your name be?" Lakria said as a smile came across her face with a look of excitement. Once could tell that her sad shadow had disappeared as a light reflected from the sun shone upon her.

Awards
Area: Fading Love's Memoir

"OrLei Zas!" yelled Zeitx as the low lvl pk rushed him from the front. Streams of light fired from the tip of his fan and pierced the pk. "I tried asking nicely to leave...but you pks are all the same." The lone pk was a quiet Twin Blade and was holding his blades in a rather bad defensive position. "Well, if you won't talk...I have no choice." As Zeitx said this he opened his fans and quickly dashed around the Twin Blade. Placing the very tip of one of his fan's blades against the pk's back Zeitx muttered, "MeDek Vorv." The defense of the Twin Blade was then lowered by a few points. Zeitx then swapped his fans for his sythe and quickly killed the pk without another word.

"That's the 7th one here..." Zeitx said with a loud sigh. He had been in the dungeon for at least an hour. It was a rather small dungeon, only consisting of 3 floors, so it was strange seeing so many pks. {"Area:(Mac Anu) Fading Love's Memoir - 7 pks and now cleared"} Zeitx sent this short mail to his division members and one of Yru's information gatherers. He had also been keeping track of what his own division members were sending. "8, 9, 14, 6...these numbers are insane. Most are also not even associated with Kestrel." he muttered as he warped back to Mac Anu.

The Eternal City - Mac Anu

Taking a short break, he finally sold the rare items he gathered. Pocketing his newly earned 30,000gp, he made his way back to the chaos gate to search another dungeon. {*Mellow*Warning to PK suppression Divisions. The Blacklisted Pk: Cho is confirmed to be online. Please be warry and don't be reckless *Mellow*} Zeitx sighed at the short mail and wondered if he would end up running into this new Chaotic Pk. At least it would make his job a little less mundane.

xzer0x92

Seeing Laila warp out, ZER0 said, "Tsk, if she keeps acting like that, her mind won't be able to take it anymore." Getting up, he continued his walk to a warp point. Passing a bridge, he saw two pkers harassing one player. Smirking, he said, "Looks like I do get my reward."

Stepping in between the pkers and their victim, ZER0 summoned his blades and said, "If you want a fight, why don't you take me on?" Facing the player behind him, he said, "Warp out now." Just as he turned around, the Steam Gunner and Flick Reaper charged him. Dodging the bullets shot, he spun around and knocked the scythe out of the partner's hand. Seeing the Reaper lose his footing, ZER0 appeared below him and said, "My turn. Sparrow Counter!"

As soon as the Reaper hit the ground, he dematerialized. Behind him, he heard the Steam Gunner say, "Dust Bullet!" Using his speed, ZER0 dodged all the bullets and appeared with one blade on the neck of his next prize. Chuckling, the bounty hunter said, "It's people like you that make me rich. Gale Blade!" When the art finished, the pker vanished. Vanishing his blades, ZER0 continued to the warp gate and went to Mac Anu

~Mac Anu~

Appearing in the city, he said, "It's time to collect my reward." Walking down the steps, ZER0 noticed Zeitx walking right in front of him. With a slight nod, he said, "Hey Zeitx. Long time no see. So what's Moon Tree up to these days?"

Awards
"Hey Zeitx. Long time no see. So what's Moon Tree up to these days?"

Zeitx turned his head to see his old friend Zero. "Hey, it has been awhile." The Adept Rogue walked over to his old friend, deciding to take a slightly longer break. "Everything has been quiet till today. Zelkova is having my Division and Yru's take care of the suddenly large Pk population. I'm guessing you're still a Bounty Hunter right? You should have noticed the sudden growth in Pk numbers." Zeitx, fully realizing his good friend was a Bounty Hunter, knew he could probably help him. "Hey, we could use the extra help. Plus, a Chaotic Pk is online and I could use help just in case we run into them." Slowly, almost reluctantly, Zeitx pulled out the 30,000gp he had earned and handed it to Zero. "I'm quite sure that will do for now, right? Well, lets head on out." The Adept Rogue then quickly sent a party invite to Zero and hurried over to the Chaos Gate and put in the key words: "Dejected Opaque Fate."

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------
Sleif stopped walking and looked towards the character known as Cho. "Don't dare talk to me like that again, unless you are happy with ending your pathetic existence!"Sleif said with a hint of malice in his voice.

"Or, is it that you talk strong, because in actuality you are weak!" he ended the last statement with a slight grin.

"Now, if no one is going to answer my question, then I will just have to find out for myself!" said Sleif, unsheathing his black bladed katana and pointing it towards the group.

mesmerized

"Don't dare talk to me like that again, unless you are happy with ending your pathetic existence!" Cho's face had lost cheerfulness, instead there was a look of annoyance written all over her. Who did the hell did think he was exactly? She continued to remain silent, indeed lost in thought. Not many players could make her stop in her own tracks. It was as if...

"Or, is it that you talk strong, because in actuality you are weak!"

This made Cho turn completely around so she could face him. Yes, its as if he's mocking me! This slightly pissed her off. She ran her virtual hand over her face as she was getting frustrated.

When she had unveiled her face again he had pulled pulled his katana out. It seemed to her this guy had major problems. "Well, just how the hell are we suppose to know? You point that thing at us as if you have a death wish. Surely you don't think you can take us all?"

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------------------
"Well, just how the hell are we suppose to know? You point that thing at us as if you have a death wish. Surely you don't think you can take us all?" Suddenly, in a flash Sleif appeared behind Cho, before she finished her sentence.

Bending down to her ear, he whispered "What did I tell you about talking!", he then promptly picked Cho up with his gloved land and turning her around until she faced him.

"It seems that you are a person, who only learns from example. Let me get my point across!" without warning Sleif stuck his blade into Cho for no more then a second. The moment the blade connected with her, she began to freeze and become unstable. Upon pulling out the blade, all was right again, as if nothing happened.

Sleif then whispered again to Cho "I hope you understand now!, before dropping her onto the ground, and continuing his walk towards the group again.

Last edited:

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Sad eyes? she wondered to herself. How can someone tell if you're sad just from looking at little pixels on a screen?

"Hi, my name is Lakria. I just couldn't help but noticing, but you look sad. Never have I seen such sad eyes. You might not be sad, but I feel the need to help you out. You, like me, were a former guild member of Kestrel. I don't feel obligated to help you out because you were a former guild member, if that's what you think my intentions might be, I feel the need to help you out because I can't stand seeing people so sad, in such an exciting game like this. If you're not sad, I'll still have myself some open ears. If you want to be left alone, I'd understand. Once again, the name's Lakria. What might your name be?"

"...That's really none of your business, even if we were both former guild members, even if those aren't your intentions. But..." Laila paused, as if conflicted. This Lakria seemed nice. Sort of reminded her of herself.

"I'm not sad. Just...bored." she shrugged. Laila suddenly looked up. She thought she had heard a voice, but not in the game, from the real world.

"Excuse me. I have to log off for a moment."

A pause, before another ping sound as the other player would of recieved Laila's player address and Laila would of gotten hers.

"My name's Laila. Goodbye." she said as she logged out.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
She caught what was thrown to her, and looked it over quickly, but also paid much attention to everything else. Blyz really was getting annoyed, and she was wondering more and more about the player whom hadn’t come out of the shadows just yet. It annoyed her, just like almost everything else did, and this is when she began smiling, an idea popping up into her mind. She got a bit sidetracked before continuing though, because the pretty grim reaper began talking to her once again. "However, since you mentioned a fight I'd be more than happy to oblige you with one." His scythe was aimed directly at her throat, but it was far enough away for it not to be a threat at the moment.

Blyz’s eye flashed a paler blue than it was before, and she looked over in the direction of the darkened area where Cho had walked off to, along with the mystery player, also stepping back just as Bankai swung his wing towards her, in an attempted that was canceled out as her wing did the same, and she moved back, kicking off the tip of Kanji’s scythe. A scene was unfolding already with Cho and the other player.

"It seems that you are a person, who only learns from example. Let me get my point across!" Blyz was already taking steps towards the player, and Cho, and for once she used one of her characters special abilities that involved illegal operations in the world. It could have been called a spell, or maybe a move linked to her last skill point that had gone unknown for ages, and would continue that way, it didn’t matter. “MP extend. 99%.” She laughed and anybody else would have seen Cho get impaled, followed by the foolish comment from the player again.

The scan showed that his name was…….Sleif. "I hope you understand now!"

There was a cybernetic whirring sound, and then Cho reappeared back in her previous spot, the data shell pf her on the floor shattering and being blown away. “You seriously just irked my nerves. I have mind enough to annihilate you right now. You think you can take all of us?? You can even beat me with 10 HP and no MP.” Blyz smirked, and her wing flapped, her almost transparent purple gauntlets appearing on her hands…….

She rushed in with a flurry of blows with chi forced added, that ended with a powerful uppercut. The attack was known as ‘Shell Shocker’, but Blyz was fast enough to register another series of blows afterwards, along with a somersault kick to end the combo.

xzer0x92

Catching up to Zeitx, Zero threw back the money and said, "I maybe a bounty hunter but since we're friends, you don't have to pay me. I'll get rich by killing all those pkers haha." Suddenly, the party was wrapped into the area.

~Dejected Opaque Fate~

Looking around, all Zero could see was a few groups of pkers throughout the entire area. Grinning, he eagerly said, "I told you Zeitx. I'll get rich by helping out Moon Tree haha!" He then summoned his blades and started to spin them in his hands.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
A few hours later...

A young girl sighed before sliding her game goggles over her eyes, ignoring the sound of the couple from next door's apartment argueing. The answering machine and phone was now turned off so that she couldn't recieve another call from them.

~Dol Dona~

Laila materialized in front of the chaos gate of Dol Dona. She turned and opened the list of her word combinations. She wondered if she should try to level up. But where...

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Laila, huh?" wondered Lakria as a smile came across her face. Instead of her serious disposition a few minutes ago, she was back to her happy-go-lucky self. She wandered about Del Dona wondering what to do now. That's when it hit her, however. She could go wandering about dungeons in other servers to finally level up. She was level eighty. There were many other players and AIs that were level one-hundred, which was her goal, in some perspective. If she reached level 100, she could become an established user and more recognized than at her current level.

"That sounds like a good thing to do. Hopefully, there aren't any Player Killers. If there are, I'm going to have to kill them," stated Lakria to herself contemplating on where to go.

Time passed by, as her thoughts ran rampant across her head. Later, she saw Laila materialize somewhere, not being able to hear what she had requested to go. Lakria shrugged and stood in front of the Chaos Gate only to be sent into a dungeon.

Unlike other dungeons, noise was dominant here. Characters were arguing and swords were clanging. Lakria heard name being shouted across other players, but she stood from a distance. It was then, when an innovative move was executed, what was known as the Shell Shocker. Lakria stood in awe and fortunately, the other players could not see her. She stood hidden from a distance, at the same time wondering how great these players were.

However, Lakria saw a familiar face. This familiar face was of Blyzard, who Lakria had hard about. Blyzard had won the title of Sage Emperor and mysteriously dissappeared, only to reappear again. "Hmm...Blyzard is her? This is interesting!" whispered Lakria to herself.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Deciding to go with something simple, she chose Clever Genius's Moon Raven once again. The reason was because, a few weeks ago, she had discovered a secret hidden area in the field. That way, she could go there in case she ran into trouble while fighting in the field. As she materialized onto the field, she held a hand up, switching her Harvest Cleric staff to her Flick Reaper scythe...

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Kiske decided to head to Lumina Clothand check out the town and arena. He loooked around and noticed lights. Maybe he'd watch the fights....

Last edited:
Awards
-Mac Anu Chaos Gate-

"I may be a bounty hunter but since we're friends, you don't have to pay me. I'll get rich by killing all those pkers haha."

Zeitx shrugged at took back the money he had given his friend. "Fine, lets just get this job done." Without another word, the Adept Rogue entered the area he had chosen.

-Dejected Opaque Fate-

"I told you Zeitx. I'll get rich by helping out Moon Tree haha!"

"You better hope these pks have bountys on their heads. Moon Tree won't be paying you for this. We don't exactly condone Bounty Hunting. Well...we don't like Pkking either...but during these times, not much choice." Zeitx then summoned his fans and took a look around the area. It was a 'cave' type dungeon, not exactly his favorite. "Yru's researchers say there are at least 5-6 pk parties here. Most of them in the lvl 50-60 range. This dungeon is also only 2 floors, so you take this one and I'll take the one below. We'll meet back in Mac Anu after." Switching to the item screen, Zeitx selected the Speed Charm and ran off towards the stairs.

As he entered the next floor he walked right into a Pk in the act. The dungeon was only lvl15, so naturally they were targeting new players. Sadly, Zeitx was too late and the 2 Pks had finished off the noobie Twin Blade.

One of them turned to see Zeitx, "Hey look, another victim! This dungeon is crawling with poor saps! lol, lets get him!" His partner merely nodded and both rushed Zeitx with their Spears. (Both are Lord Partizans.)

Zeitx laughed at the fact that they had failed to check his player data. They were both lvl 50, 30 lvls below him. "Sorry, but you're a waste of my time. OrZan Rom." With a wave of his fan, the wind magic skill blew the two pks away from Zeitx.

"What the hell??" said one of the Pks, who was now checking Zeitx's data. "Crap! He's lvl80...and the leader of Moon Tree's 4th Division! We have to get the hell out of here!" They then dismissed their weapons and warped out.

Folding his fans, Zeitx muttered, "Finally, a party that leaves without me killing them. Wish they all did that...pfft..." He then continued to clear the area. After about 30 min he had cleared the last 2 parties on that floor. Assuming Zero was finished, he warped back to Mac Anu and rested in the central plaza.

-Mac Anu-

While watching players pass by, Zeitx recieved a short mail from Melo Grunty. {*Mellow* The Pk parties on the Mac Anu server are now back to normal levels.*Mellow*It seems word has spread fast and they are all logging out or moving to the Dol Dona server. Those in Division 4 please move there as well. *Mellow*} After the short mail was finished playing, Zeitx sighed and sent one to Zero. {The Pks on the Mac Anu server are all logging off or moving to Dol Dona. When you're done in Dejected Opaque Fate meet me in Dol Dona.} Once his message was sent, Zeitx wandered back to the Chaos Gate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back