• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The War of the Alchamists (working title)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sion Strife

Many years ago, in the midevil ages, a man discovered a special science, called alchemy. He taught it to many worthless humans. This group of people were known as Alchemists. It became a legend. Now in the year 2425 Many people had rediscovered the science. And one person named Drake Micro hated this science.

A school of alchemists were created. Though some were evil, some were good, some were nutreal. This created a war of alchamists.

Rules~ No godmodding.
No powerplaying
No copying other peoples powers, ect.
Romance keep PG-13
Minimum swearing (no f*** or b****)
do not kill anyone without primission.
Oh wait... no rule here!
Have Fun!!!! (I don't think thatz a rule.. oh well)

Template:

Name:
Appearance:
Weapon: (You can have swords, daggers, throwing knives, katanas, whatever)
Alchemist: (Yes or no)
Gifted Child: (yes or no, other than alchamist)
Gift Givin: (yes or no)
Special Power:
Bio: (Optinal)

Name: Drake Micro
Sex: Male
Appearance: Long, white hair. Black trench coat. White shirt, black pants. yeah
Weapon: One sword on his back. Throwing knives wrapped around his right leg. Two pistols. A dagger strapped to his right arm. A small pouch of shurikins
Alchemist: Yes
Gifted Child: No
Gift Givin: Yes
Special Power: Changing into a big scary dude with black wings, green eyes and blonde hair.
Bio: None

Ryos Hikomiri

in a desert wasteland with only a laptop and some
Name: Jared Mute
Appearance: Pale white skin, tattered black jacket, torn black pants
Weapons: sword on left side, 1 Desert Eagle on right side
Alchemist: No
Gifted child: yes
Gift Given: No
Special Power: none
Bio: Became a professional swordsman and sharpshooter at age 9 on an eternal hunt for the man who killed the girl of his dreams

Last edited:

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
OOC: Bwa ha ha. . .I'm joining!

Name: Lucifer
Appearance: Light blonde hair that is cut short everywhere but his right side, where it covers the right side of his face. Usually dresses in light colours, mostly white. Deep blue eyes; his best feature.
Weapon: Scimitar (the kickarse one used by desert bandits)
Gifted Child: Nopers. . .Although, can you explain just what a 'gifted child' is?
Gift Given: . . .
Special Power: Pyrokinetic
Bio: Contradictory to his name, Lucifer is a bright guy who would help anyone in need. Because of this, he got roped into learning alchemy. He developed an interest in it, and became an adept. While he keeps to himself, he will talk about almost anything - except alchemy.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
ooc: joinies!!

Name: Chrono
Sex:male
Appearance: long jet black hair, a long red trench coat, long black boots thet stretch to his knees, long black leather pants with buckles and chains attached around them and a black t-shirt hidden by his coat and when he feels like it he can sprout black angel wings for flight.
Weapon: 2 knives strapped to the inside of his boots and a long katana.
Alchemist: yes
Gifted Child: no(what is this?)
Gift Givin: no(and what is this they are confusing)
Special Power: sprouting wings for flight
Bio: none

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Name: Keneath
Appearance:
ThePath.jpg

Weapon:
Alchemist: Can channel kinetic energy into waves of high pressure or to enhance his movement.
Gifted Child: Yes
Gift Givin: Can mentally manifest his weapons and armor at will, possess's incredible durability.
Special Power: Super strength, speed, agility, and enhanced senses.
Bio: A wandering knight for more than thirty years he has encountered many strange things. Over the course of his life he learned alchemy though he is often hesitant to use it, he prefers to rely on his on strength.

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
Im In now...

Name: Ars
Appearance: Emerald eyes, medium hair, blue jeans, black shirt that reads "No More", and black sneakers. He wears a ring around his kneck for good luck on his journey to become a great Alchemist.
Weapon: Katana
Gifted Child: Yes
Gift Given: No
Special Power: He can turn his sword into a weapon of pure Darkness, and he can shoot a Dark Aura Ball at his enemies..

Dark mage231

nowhere and everywhere sometimes at the same time
Well if it ain't

Name: DJ

Sex: male

Appearance: Blue (with Sora's hair) Hair, dark Gray eyes, Black clothes.

Weapon: Twin swords called Ultima Phoneix and Phoniex Tail
Alchemist: no

Gifted Child: no

Gift Givin: ??
Special Power: able to use Phoniex's power and summon Phoniex

Bio: none

Sion Strife

ooc- YAYZ! We can start now!! I can't find a good way to start it... so someone start it. EDIT: Gift Given means if you were born with it, or if it was givin to you by an incedent... LIke my cahrater

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
AJ was walking down the street... Unsurprisingly, he heard a cat being annoying as ever. Die, AJ thought. He transmuted his Rod ((Named Death =P)) into a spear. He threw it at the cat, and the cat died. The spear then flew back to him, turning back into a rod. AJ caught it. I wonder how I came to have this connection with Death.... AJ thought. He had a mental connection with his rod, Meaning his rod could tell him what was happening telepathically. It also let him see.... Yes, AJ was blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back