• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Unstoppable Army

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHDRUMMER

The Empire of the Dead

Story---
A man named Drith looked to the sky. He kicked the horse he was riding and sped off. He rode far across the land, to the blackest, unhabited lands. He rode to the large mountain of Belk and slowed down the pace of the horse. He entered a cave in the side of the mountain.
Drith walked up to the altar. On both sides of the stone steps were two large pots with huge Blackish Redish flames. He chanted a short phrase and the flames ascended high into the air. The altar in front of him Darkened and black mist fumed through the large chamber. He chanted another phrase and the altar lit on fire. The huge central platform grew larger and then opened to reveal a chamber.
Shadows started coming from the dark box. Many creatures revealed their ugly faces and came forward. Among the first few were skeletons, zombies, and shadow creatures. Drith lifted his hand and they halted. He turned and walked out to the entrance of the cave while his demonic followers quickly came. He ordered them a command and they started working. The undead creatures started mining the mountain and using the materials to build. Over a week an empire had formed.
---------------------------------
This RP is about the dark lord Drith creating an army of undead warriors and forcing it upon the land. The rebels, in an attempt to fight back, created a special potion to boost the people's stamina. This potion was unstable and caused everyone to change. They had odd powers. The setting is medieval Times although the resistance is highly advanced. Guns are usable.
Rules=
No Godmoding
No killing others (only i can)
NO CUSSING (unless COMPLETELY nescessary)
Type """START?!?""" to show that you've read the rules
Any other rules will be added later

Template=
Name
Type
Allignment
Weapon

Name/ Bane
Type/ Fire - Dark
Allignment/ Good
Gender/ Male
Special/ Ghost Walk/Manipulation-go through things, move easily, move things with mind.
Black Sith - A blade that is enchanted with Bane's abilities.
Small laser-firing machine gun

Bane was walking into the main hall of the rebel underground. Many people were already in the hall. The leader, Deriku, was standing at the podium getting ready to speak. He said,
"The dark lords have found are fortress! We will be moving to a new cave soon. The trek will be rough and dangerously guarded. Everyone take caution! We leave tomorrow!" he said.

For an unnamed person =
Name/ Drith
Type/ Dark
Allignment/ Dark
Gender/ Male
Special/ Just plain evil
Army - his evil army
<he belongs to me and you can't play as him, mister unnamed person>
OOC=i need AT LEAST 6 people to join. We'll start if that happens.

Last edited:
Awards
ooc: KHD!!!! YOU STOLE MY RP NAME!!!! AHH!!!!!!!!!!! (Check a lot of moy other rps to see or ask many of friends in the rp area... *tear*

IC:

"""START?!?"""

Name: Ryokia (Ryo)
Type: Ice / Water
Allignment: Neutral
Appearance:
kamuro02.jpg

Special Abilities: Telekineses, teleportation, shapeshift, and ability to walk through walls
Weapon: Katana

Last edited:

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
"""START?!?""

Name: Rage

Type: Ice

Allignment: Good

Apperance:
sub_zero_final.jpg

Abilities

Special Abilities:

-Frezze(Can use any post)
Can summon a ball of ice that will compltly frezze an opponet.

-Ice Rage(Can use every 7 post)
Can summon a tornado of ice shards and completly shred a opponet.

-Frezze blast(can use every 15 post)
Can summon little ice pices that charge up Rages frezze attack to an un stopable blast

Weapon: A modified kantana that is compltly iced. When hit by this it frezzes that part of the bodys vian

Last edited:

KHDRUMMER

OOC=by the way, are abilities aren't completely powerful. we can't kill stuff real easy.
story begins now.
IC=
Bane looked to his sides to see part of his team gathered. He walked over to the group. He saw Rage, and Synergyand said,
"We leave early. Everyone will meet us at the new base. Deriku gave me the order. Everyone needs to get a good night's rest and have all your weapons and items gathered. We can't be late. We have to fortify the new base for the team. Any questions?"

Last edited:

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
"Start"
Name: Sinara
Type : Thunder / dark
Allignment : good
Special Abilities : The abilty to fly and element manipulation.
Weapon : Twin blades of thunder and dark and two small pistols.
Appearance: Tall with long black hair which has white tips. Storm grey eyes. Wears black baggy pants a black cloak and a black tank top.

"Just one" Sinara said as she walked towards Bane. " Did you forget me?" She said with a teasing smile

KHDRUMMER

Bane looked to his left while his team dispersed. One of his other members, Sinara, walked up.
"Good question." Bane said smiling. He told her the story and left to the quarters. He stopped by captain's quarters. He walked in to talk to Deriku, who was busy devising a strategy against an ambush, if necessary. He casually saluted and sat down in a nice chair. asked,
"Sooo. You think the battle will come to us? or will we walk right into a trap?"
"If we're ambushed, this plan will definitely work. Come look at it. Its almost perfect, i just need an strategic expert's mind." General Deriku noted while he signaled for Bane to come over. Bane stepped around the large table and looked at a plan. Deriku explained.
"You, and Synergy will watch the back of the caravan while, Rage, and Sinara guard the front. Your team is my best plan against anything and I'll need you in tip top shape for tomorrow. I've decided that we'll all leave before the sun comes up. It will be better that way."
"Sounds good. I think someone should go ahead before-hand to get the base ready. Who should go?" Bane replied.
"I guess you should go. Bring someone along too. Ask your team to volunteer. Choose one other to accompanie you and go. It will be safer that way."
"Yes Sir!" Bane said saluting. About three seconds later they both broke out in laughter. (Not very militiristic huh?) Bane left the room. He found his team in their quarter. Before they all went to their own beds, he asked for a volunteer.

Last edited:

KHDRUMMER

OOC=That's fine. Already done. I meant for the allignment to mean just if your mean or nice. (more like evil or good). But that's ok. i like that idea better. Alright, your somewhere and were at the underground base.

Awards
Ryo walked along the beaten paths of the city that once held his home. Raiders had come and burned down and completely desolated his home while he was out in the mountains going to the closest temple of Rayrikaro. He had to get the Katana of his ancestors. They called it 'Ragnarok'. His home destroyed, and his family murdered, Ryo kept the katana and would keep even after death, as they said that if there's a close enough bond between a swordsman and his weapon, it had a spirit. Ryo headed east. He didn't know where to go or who to look for, but he had to find something. Something to help him live on his own for the rest of his days.

KHDRUMMER

Bane got tired of waiting and picked someone. He chose Rage to help him on the mission who agreed. He and his crew went to their beds.
-------------------------
"Hey, wake up." Bane whispered as he tapped Rage's shoulder. He pulled him out of bed with high strength and hot him to his feet. He gave him his weapons and stared off.
"Come on. We have to go earlier then i expected. There's raiders that we have to fight off. I got all of your stuff ready so we can leave now, come on." Bane said hurriedly as Rage sleepily ran behind.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Rage really didn't like to sleep. He could repleish him self with a cold mist on his face. He just laid agianst the wall next to his bed, waiting for the others to awake.

((Sorry for the super short post but I have no clue what to do))

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
"Hey wait" Sinara said she was walking back from a lake with her hair still dripping wet. She looked at bane "listen I want to come with you my stuff are already ready" She said holding up her rucksack and weapons.

KHDRUMMER

"alright. Everyone can come. but we'll need to hurry. if everyone comes, there won't be an ambush unit. Come on everyone. We're leaving now." Bane walked out of a secret entrance to the underground base. His team followed behind him.
Bane walked over to the stable. His horse, Daedalus, the black stallion. He saddled it and rode out of the small stable and waited for his partners.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
((we can have horses!!! woohooo!!))
Sinara ran in and saddled up her horse Storm cloud and stormy coloured arabian mare. "Ok lets go I'm ready!!"

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Well, I'll join too! This sounds really cool!

"""START?!?"""

Sarabis
Type: --
Allignment: Good
Special Abilities: I'll think of 'em as I go.
Weapon: -- (his hands)
Appearance: Sarabis glows with the brilliance of the stars. Really, he gives off a blinding glow, but he can tune it down to a manageable tone. He has long, blue, white, and blonde hair that goes down to the middle of his back. His skin shines and he is dressed in a white and silver cloth turtleneck and faded blue, white-stained jeans. On his feet rest gold and white boots. His silver, blue-speckled eyes twinkle with the love and laughter of all the beings in the universe. His smile can light up the galaxy with a million stars.

Bio: Sarabis is the lord and creator of the universe. He has come to earth to help in the battle against the unstopppable army that Drith has made. He has to take on the form as a being of the earth, as people do not take kindly to him anymore, not do they believe in him. To everyone, he is just a fairy tale to encourage little children to be good.

I'll start in a bit! this looks fun!

KHDRUMMER

OOC=no more characters now. we have enough. by the way Kingdom Clasm, check to see these posts so you'll know where we are. and by the way. since you're the "god" of the universe you're still not completely powerful. OK

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
OOC: Sorry i haven't posted lately. Forgive me.

IC: Zevion stood atop the cliff. The sky was dark and gloomy. Lightning struck often. Zevion closed his eyes and jumped off the cliff. Right before he hit the sharp rocks lining the ocean below, something happened. He stopped in midair. Then there was a flash, and he was lying in his bed. He sat up, sweating. Whats going on? he thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back