• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Unstoppable Army

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
OOC: KHDRUMMER, I know. I'm this character in 2 other rps as well, so don't worry! Oh, and I've already read the posts too.

IC:
An small, crippled old man sat by the bed in a little wooden chair.
"You shouldn't take death so lightly," the old man said, gazing into the eyes of the surprised teen.
"Are you really that ready to go? Is you're life really that meaningless?"

OOC: Sorry, khgamer, if you had another plan. I'll disregard this post and pretend like it never happened if you want.

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
OOC: Kingdom Clasm, your good and im neutral, AND YOUR GOOD. Like Prodigy said, maybe we shouldn't meet so quickly. Im sorry if im being a little mean. Maybe we should.........REDO! Also, are you gonna be an old man? I have changed my post. He doesn't want to die.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
OOC: Okay! Also, if you read my profile, it says that Sarabis can take form of any being on the earth, so he can change his appearance from an old man, to a 6-year-old girl. (Heh, just usin' some examples.)

IC:
A small, old, crippled man limped on his twisted, wooden cane through the mountains.
He looked up as he heard a thunder crack, and heavy rain started to pour down from the sky. He quickly looked around for a place to shelter him from the rain. It was stone cold, and seeped into his old bones, weary bones.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
OOC: Okaaaaaay..... What was that for for again? I'm just setting some stuff up.
Remember, Sarabis really isn't an old guy, he's just taking on the form of an old guy.
Anyways....

IC:
As the crippled old man searched around for shelter, he saw a small alcove in the rock of a mountain. He limped to it, and sat down, groaning at his old, aching bones.
Suddenly a voice sounded behind the old man.
"I thought you wouldn't have enough courage to come down here, 'old man'," it sneered.

khgamer

Zevion had been having strange dreams lately. He got of the "bed" he was lying on and walked outside. He lived by himself in a strange cabin-like home in the mountains. The cliff in his dream was a real place, about 50 yards away. Zevion looked at the sky and sighed.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
Unsurprised, the old man turned around, seeing a figure in the shadows.
"Then you were mistaken, my friend," the old man said.
The figure stepped out of the shadows to reveal a tall man.
"Still think that you should show kindness to your enemies, huh Sarabis?" the man sneered.
"What business do you have with what I think, Drith?" the old man stood up.
"Oh, forgive me," Drith said mockingly. "After all, you are the lord of this universe!"
"That's quite enough," the raspy, old man's voice said. He took a step toward Drith.
Drith laughed cruelly. "What?! the peace-maker would want to fight me?"
"Perhaps another time," the old man said, pretending to check his fingernails. "I'm much to busy at the moment."
Drith's piercing eyes fell like a whip upon the old man.
"Very well then, Sarabis. just keep in mind that not even you, lord of the universe, will be able to stop me."
"Just what exactly is your goal, Drith?" the old man questioned, already knowing Drith's intentions.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
OOC: Sorry for the double post, but since no one's doing anything right now, and since I'm DYING to continue this, then I will go ahead and rp some more! :)

IC:
Drith just laughed cruelly, cocking his head back. "There you go he goes again! The 'Seer of All' is playing dumb!"
Drith's face straightened and he crossed his arms. "Listen, Sarabis. You and I both know what i have in mind. But I may not even stop there!"
He swept his hands around the small alcove. "After all, I could master the whole universe if I wanted to! It would be as easy as plucking a fruit off of a tree. And it would taste as good too."
Drith turned away, walking back into the shadows.
"But, like I said," his outline in the shadows shrugging its shoulders. "You and I both know what I am planning. And soon the whole world will know!"
"I look forward to that long-to-come day," sarabis said cockily, leaning on his old man's cane.
Drith did not reply, but the old man saw his eyes flash in the shadows. And then, suddenly, Drith wasn't there anymore, and the old man was alone, the rain beating relentlessly down on the alcove's stone roof.

khgamer

It was raining heavily as Zevion looked around. He ran to a nearby cliff and jumped off, sliding down the edge of the mountain. He landed in a forest. It was called the Dead Woods. This is because in the deepest part of the of the woods, it is said that there is a cemetary. Thats where Zevion was going. He looked around again, and then took off, something was folowing him.

Last edited:
Awards
ooc: Sorry, I haven't seen this on the cover, an I am literally in over 15 rps.... It's hard to keep up when they're scattered to who knows where over the forums... And yeah... Well.. Here I am...

IC:
Ryo walked across a baren and desolate road and came across an old house. Ryo's gloominess somehow made it rain. ((Remember, he has power of ALL ice, water, and water vapor XP)) He knocked on the door, yet the door just gently creaked open. The lights were out. Ryo walked inside. It looked like someone had left in a hurry. Tables and chairs were flipped over. He walked over to a cupboard. He lit a match and lit a candle next to him. There was still food and a decent bed. He closed the door and lit a good more candles. He sat down and looked at his weapon.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
The ran beat now more heavily down onto the roof of the alcove, as if someone had almost summoned it.
The old man stood up.
"This isn't going to stop soon, and there isn't much time. I should go."
With that, the old man limped out into the rain.
There was a sudden explosion of lighting that lt up the whole mountain scape, blinding everything in a shapr, piercing, bright spectacle.
When the light finally faded, and the scape was seeable again, the old man was gone, and a tall, muscular man with a white cowboy hat a, vest, boots, and chaps could be seen standing where the old man used to be. A long, thick, sparkling white bandana with silver and gold etchings and patterns on it was tied around his neck. He had long, flowing, golden hair that seemed to weave in out in unfocused patterns.
As the rain poured down on him, the man lifted his fingers to his mouth, and let out a long, high-pitched whistle, echoed across the mountain and the lands beyond.

Awards
Ryo heard a loud whistle. He wondered where it was from. He soon forgot about it. Ryo had no intention of letting up this rain for a while. Or at least, for the time-being. All of a sudden, some bandits edged closer to the house that Ryo had found. One of the men said, "Yeah, we should get those papers from upstairs. I've been in here once or twice, but never had the chance to steal them. The chest is always open." Another questioned, " Isn't in the last bedroom on the right from upstairs?" The man nodded, as Ryo peaked out the window. "Yeah, these papers will make the boss happy. Not to mention when he finds out we burned that sleezy town..." The bandits all laughed. Ryo was infuriated. He quickly blew out all the candles and grabbed his sword before the men came up. Ryo ran upstairs just as the men started to open the door. Ryo then looked in the last room on the right, and found the chest against the wall, just as the bandits said it would be. He opened it and it revealed to him some very mysteriously strange knowledge. He heard the men coming, and speedily shut the chest and jummped out the pen window, making a rolling land. He hurried off into the distance as the one of the men yelled, "WHERE IN H*LL'S NAME DID THAT D*MN PAPER GO?!?!?!"

Last edited:

KHDRUMMER

ooc=no cuss to much. Even if its needed just use ***astericks. Okay?

Bane trudged out into the rain. His horse whinnied and reared. Bane spun around and waited for the others. He saw Sinara on her horse. But Rage seemed not to have a horse yet.

Awards
Ryo limped through the rain as he was extremely tired. He slugged to a nearby tree and slid down to the ground with his back against the tree. He lied there and and started making large balls of ice a.k.a. hail come from the sky. They were about the size of golfballs. "No one can find me in this" he said hopefully. He stuffed the papers in his pocket and laid his katana next to him, with his hand tightly gripped around it. He eased off into a full-fled dream...

KHDRUMMER

"Come on Rage! We have to go now!" Bane said. With that he spun around and galloped off into the distance. The hard rain came down. The length of the journey was great. Bane turned to see sinara and rage,
OOC=i have to pull you on rage. sry
IC=following behind. He looked to his front again to skid to a halt. A group of Drith's army stood before him.
OOC=I'll post back l8r. I can't stand the pop-ups any more. Fight the army. Just remember, u can't kill what's already dead.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
As the rain beat down even harder and huge block os hail crushed the ground, the white-bandana-ed man ended his long, high-pitched call. While he was waiting, he put his hands over his head to try to stem the blows of the hail.
After a few seconds, a grand white stallion came charging up to the man in the white cowboy hat. It had a silver, horizontal streak on each side, and its head and legs had black, inricate patterns on them.
The great stallion stopped by the man with the cowboy hat, and he petted it. He then hopped onto the horse and uttered, "Let's go, Tegatus."
The great white stallion gave an earth-rumbling neigh, and then sped off, a white streak in the dirty hail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back