• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Unbirth Symbol...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedley

Well, this is my theory on what it is.
If we think back to Day 6 with Roxas in KHII, Roxas (when he's in the old mansion) draws on a table with a crayon.
Personally, i dont understand why but there are three circles. One of the circles has the Heartless symbol, one of the circles has the Nobodies symbola and the third circle, Roxas draws a sort of crown shape (it has three points) THIS would make sense for it to be the Unbirth symbol. But how Roxas knows this should be unclear.

Heres the Youtube video of Day 6. YouTube - kingdom hearts 2 twilight town day 6 Watch from 7:20 - 7:40. Only for a split second do you see what he draws.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Actually, we've seen the Unbirth symbol. It literally looks like a "MX"

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
The crown is Sora's symbol, as seen he: wears the crown necklace, his chain on his pants is made of crowns etc etc

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
^The Unbirth symbol can be clearly seen in the "Everything We know about Unbirths..." thread. It's not a crown.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
NaminesNotebook-1.png

So that we can be absolutely sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back