• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "ultra-hard" Leech Grave?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdomfighter5

lol yeah its easy once I figured out blocking the teniclaws did something different that the ones outside the boss. Once I found out about blocking and the poison stuff I beat it on the second time. I did hate the ghosts too those are the bitchiest ghosts I have ever seen in Kingdom Hearts. I was like fuck yeah finally another annoying heartless.

UnstoppableSound

Maybe since Xigbar can shoot from a distance he's the best choice for mission mode.

Maybe....that's actually a good idea!!!!!! I'm going to try that today once again.
I can't remember who suggested Xaldin, but I tried him and it didn't work out. He's not bad (better than Roxas) at taking out the Tentaclaws, but his limit break is garbage versus the Leechgrave itself.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
I just fought the Leech Grave everyone has been complaining about this morning and I only died once because I didn't figure out what I was doing. Then the second time it took a while, but I was able to beat it. I just don't see why people are saying it's so sadistically difficult. As long as you destroy the tentaclaws he's right there for you to hit and the tentaclaws are vulnerable to magic. Why is everyone saying it's so hard? Am I just that good or are the people who fighting just rushing in to attack it without thinking?

for most who cares about the heartless guards run in attack it only ti'll the thing in it rapes u

i knew what to do long before reading this, this is easy bc when u knock it's guards down use limit break on the coffin and u take out 3 bars easy

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
^ The only problem with that is you're risking having low health while taking out the tentacles and you could die easily if you get too close to the grave.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
well it depends, you could just be thinking too much of yourself.

i played through the game on proud mode, and died a minimum of 3 times during that boss. so if you played on proud, then i'd agree with you. otherwise you should just stop talking.
I played on proud and only died against him because I experimented to see how people could possibly lose to the boss.

^ The only problem with that is you're risking having low health while taking out the tentacles and you could die easily if you get too close to the grave.
Tentaclaws really stand little threat of actually hurting you. Their attacks are extremely predictable and easy to block/evade.

^^ THIS. Leechgrave was pretty darn easy. Now Dustflier...you better come VERY, VERY prepared.
Dustflier really wasn't hard as much as he was annoying. All you really need is glide, auto life, and guard. Most players naturally have all three of those on all the time i'd imagine.

S

Shadow Soldier

I played on proud and only died against him because I experimented to see how people could possibly lose to the boss.

Tentaclaws really stand little threat of actually hurting you. Their attacks are extremely predictable and easy to block/evade.

Dustflier really wasn't hard as much as he was annoying. All you really need is glide, auto life, and guard. Most players naturally have all three of those on all the time i'd imagine.

... I never used guard or auto life against him.

UnstoppableSound

The Xigbar idea was genius.

I didn't even have to kill off the Tentaclaws (well, just one so that they weren't attacking me while I was shooting the main body). Xigbar does a lot of damage by the way...

thekingdomkeeper

lol i dont think there is a sigle person herre who wnet "hum wait a minute i better kill th claws first " we all ran in and died first time
i didnt kill the tentaclaws i just kept on getting limit ;3

UnstoppableSound

lol i dont think there is a sigle person herre who wnet "hum wait a minute i better kill th claws first " we all ran in and died first time
i didnt kill the tentaclaws i just kept on getting limit ;3

Lol...when I did it in Story Mode I went for the claws first. Of course, I do have the strategy guide so it told me to do that. I think I would have definitely got owned if I didn't know better.

Rakushīnu

A really good strategy is to kill 3 of the tentaclaws then attack the Leech Grave.So while you attack you just have to keep a eye on only one instead all of four.
If you kill all four they will come back.

ur-vile

Awards
eh I brought along like 5 limit recharges and just spammed limits. Of course I died like 5 times. But still I was way too impatient.

Same here

Actually the first time I went through and killed the tentacles but I didn't have enough magic so I just limit-spammed the rest of it

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Maybe....that's actually a good idea!!!!!! I'm going to try that today once again.
I can't remember who suggested Xaldin, but I tried him and it didn't work out. He's not bad (better than Roxas) at taking out the Tentaclaws, but his limit break is garbage versus the Leechgrave itself.
I never use Limit Breaks. ._. I rarely get hit low enough to be able to use them, and never see a necessity for them. I only used them when the guys told me to kill enemies with them. =X

I suggested Xaldin with the Pandora's Gear+ and his Air Combo. >__>; This was a post-game Xaldin... Any character could probably beat that thing easy at level 70+.
The Xigbar idea was genius.

I didn't even have to kill off the Tentaclaws (well, just one so that they weren't attacking me while I was shooting the main body). Xigbar does a lot of damage by the way...
Yeah... When I saw the post about Xigbar, I was laughing to myself, wondering why I hadn't thought of that. xD

I haven't used Larxene at all yet, but doesn't she attack long range, too?

Awards
Larxene uses close range attacks.

I started the game on proud mode, so when I charge the "Coffin" and it attack with those ghost claw things I got killed instantly. I literally dropped my DS and was like WTF? did he just kill me in one hit?? The second time I fought it I killed the the black claws first then purposeful got a limit break to deal out massive damage in a short amount of time.

Abe15Light

it would be extra boring if it was easy. just kill the black things and attack the grave

kingjustink

I will be honest, I am in the middle of fighting it right now and finding it very difficiult and annoying, mostly because of the 'pesticide' it shoots. But dont make fun of me, things play out differently for different people, so dont brag about beating it on your first go on proud mode and call people sad or worse for using a guide.

Also just wondering, what was the point of this thread?

WwhiptailwW

It was extremely irritating, but once I did defeat it I was pleased that it did take me so long. It lengthened out the game and gave a challenge!
I think I tried four or five times, alternating between the killing the Tentaclaws strategy, and the run in, run back strategy. The latter got me the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back