• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "ultra-hard" Leech Grave?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
All people saying "I Pwnd him he was so easy!!!", what difficulty are you guys on? The people I usually see saying things are hard are on proud mode.

I was on Proud with it and it wasn't hard at all. ._. I avoided the Tentaclaws out of my frustration with missing them so frequently in the previous areas and thus got killed when I rushed him (those hands only got me once and never ever again, didn't kill me, but brought be really low; poison finished me off) out of being stubborn. Then I went back in and said screw it and killed the Tentaclaws... >_>;

I know Rae's on Proud, too. (Brotherz)

KHearts35

some people won't even think of using MAGIC, that's the reason S-E added magic in the first place. They just rely on strength and keyblades.

UnstoppableSound

HOW do you beat this bitch in Mission Mode? Even the Tentaclaws take way too long to kill. I even tried conserving all my magic until the boss battle and I still only got him down to like 3/4.

darksquallleon

well i still havent tryed to beat it on mission mode, i will do it and then tell you how still i defeated it on proud mode and he wasnt that hard never lost against him (but i use a lot of magic XD).

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
We in America should consider ourselves lucky. They made the english version of days easier than the japanese version. I played the japanese version and all the bosses had alot more health than they do in the english version and the bosses did more damage in the japanese version than the english version.

The Leech Grave in the english version is easy compared to the japanese version.

darksquallleon

I know i played the japanese version before the America one XD (And it was not that much health, but they did more damage, sometimes a lot more lol )

UnstoppableSound

well i still havent tryed to beat it on mission mode, i will do it and then tell you how still i defeated it on proud mode and he wasnt that hard never lost against him (but i use a lot of magic XD).

Proud Mode he is cake. In Mission Mode (on Proud Mode) he is ridiculously overpowered. Each Tentaclaw takes like 10-15 combos to kill. Then, if I unload two Final Limits on him, I only get him down like 2.5 bars. I even tried using Fire magic boosted to the max on the Tentaclaws, but not only are they hard to hit with Fira/Firaga (which do more damage than Fire), but they only do about 1/2 bar, so it takes like 4 casts per claw.

If I level up and come back later, will it be easier? Or do the enemies level with you in Mission Mode? That's always been a question I've been wondering...

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Proud Mode he is cake. In Mission Mode (on Proud Mode) he is ridiculously overpowered. Each Tentaclaw takes like 10-15 combos to kill. Then, if I unload two Final Limits on him, I only get him down like 2.5 bars. I even tried using Fire magic boosted to the max on the Tentaclaws, but not only are they hard to hit with Fira/Firaga (which do more damage than Fire), but they only do about 1/2 bar, so it takes like 4 casts per claw.

If I level up and come back later, will it be easier? Or do the enemies level with you in Mission Mode? That's always been a question I've been wondering...

The last point, I'm not sure.

The first, use a stronger character? I did it after I cleared the game, personally, and I used Xaldin with the Pandora's Gear+. He killed the Tentaclaws with relative ease (one Thundaga took them down after blocking their strike) and the body didn't take long due to the epic air combo Xaldin has with that particular gear. He's really easy.

Also, I'm at a loss as to how you only managed to take him down to 3/4 of his health... You actually died...? Weird.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
(Decrease challenge is for fags :c)
I beat that bitch on my third try, died first two times because I had no idea what the hell I was doing.
Didn't even beat the Tentaclaws because I was lazy :l took a little longer than usual, but yeah.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
People whine when something takes longer than thirty seconds to complete. They expect it to just be "run in, hit it, run away from the counterattack" for every boss ever, not realizing that Days actually incorporated an interesting idea to the Kingdom Hearts battle system: Strategy.

I hated killing the Tentaclaws out in the normal part of the level, so I died once against him, too. D: When I realized that blocking them made them become easy targets, I subsequently realized that running into a cloud of poison to deal 5 damage over and over again while using infinity-billion elixirs just to NOT die was a stupid strategy.

most bosses come with return attacks that can be sent right back at um

RoxieOblivion

I had a bit of trouble with this myself. My first try I just decided to rush in at him impulsively. xD Obviously that killed me. Then my brother told me that killing those Tentaclaws really helped considering it paralyzed him once they were defeated. It takes a while, but when I was fighting the Tentaclaws, I discovered that they get knocked right out if you use block on em. That made it faster when it came to killing the Tentaclaws! =D

G.O.D.

All of the other bosses require a matter of seconds to beat (except Ruler of the Sky), so when people get to this boss and run in to attack it like they have with all the previous bosses, they are surprised to actually die, and believe it to be difficult.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
My strategy was to kill the tentaclaws one round of the fight, then go in with glide, get a three hit combo in, fly away before the blue hands attack, then go back and repeat steps two and three, and that worked for me..!

Infamous Cosmic

When i fought him i did what i do to the difficult bosses i wait till am at limit then used cura so while attacking i was healing it took a while but i ended up beating him without dying =)

UnstoppableSound

The last point, I'm not sure.

The first, use a stronger character? I did it after I cleared the game, personally, and I used Xaldin with the Pandora's Gear+. He killed the Tentaclaws with relative ease (one Thundaga took them down after blocking their strike) and the body didn't take long due to the epic air combo Xaldin has with that particular gear. He's really easy.

Also, I'm at a loss as to how you only managed to take him down to 3/4 of his health... You actually died...? Weird.

You try fighting him on Mission Mode right after you unlock it (Proud Mode). He is impossible, with Roxas at least. I don't have any amazing gear at the moment either. Best thing I have is Crisis Gear+.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
I just fought the Leech Grave everyone has been complaining about this morning and I only died once because I didn't figure out what I was doing. Then the second time it took a while, but I was able to beat it. I just don't see why people are saying it's so sadistically difficult. As long as you destroy the tentaclaws he's right there for you to hit and the tentaclaws are vulnerable to magic. Why is everyone saying it's so hard? Am I just that good or are the people who fighting just rushing in to attack it without thinking?
I feel the exact same way. I also hate how everyone is saying Ruler of the Sky was hard. I didn't die once. He is way too easy to dodge and the "Coin machine gun" attack didn't even hurt me, even if i was right in its blast.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
eh I brought along like 5 limit recharges and just spammed limits. Of course I died like 5 times. But still I was way too impatient.

khfreak5

What happened to me, was I was beating the tentaclaws and beat up the leechgrave when it fainted, but the danged things kept eating me and I guess I didn't bring enough hi-potions and cures with me.

I just fought the Leech Grave everyone has been complaining about this morning and I only died once because I didn't figure out what I was doing. Then the second time it took a while, but I was able to beat it. I just don't see why people are saying it's so sadistically difficult. As long as you destroy the tentaclaws he's right there for you to hit and the tentaclaws are vulnerable to magic. Why is everyone saying it's so hard? Am I just that good or are the people who fighting just rushing in to attack it without thinking?

well it depends, you could just be thinking too much of yourself.

i played through the game on proud mode, and died a minimum of 3 times during that boss. so if you played on proud, then i'd agree with you. otherwise you should just stop talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back